It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Maryland Man Charged With Receiving Payments From ISIS To Attack Americans!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Just to clarify, when I say embrace nationalism, I don't mean Doc Martins with white laces.

I mean pride, protection, and growth of your COUNTRY.
edit on 14-12-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

OpSec ALERT !
Word on the Internet has it that ISIS terror cells embedded in 25-50 cities in America will strike in a coordinated attack at noon on Christmas Eve, December 24th.

What with all the remote control devices and propane tanks recently stolen - blatantly by un-masked "Mid-Easterners' - we smell the mother of all false flags in the making, and the probable tipping point for Martial Law in our beloved United States of America.

Oathkeepers, militia groups and concerned citizens nationwide are aware of this threat - as are the local LEOs.

We don't expect much response (help) from the Feds until a significant amount of innocents are sacrificed in order to shock the people into a passive response to "We're from the government and we're here to help you…we'll protect you from "them", move along, keep in line, food, medicine and shelter is available just inside the fence, so please leave your weapons and donate any valuables to 'the effort."

My friends, now is the time to have your head on a swivel and extreme vigilance.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Semper Fi, Brothers and Sisters.

Much Love.
thorfourwinds

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

Won't happen.

But if it does, people keep your head on a swivel and keep yourself and families safe.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Could we get a link for that please? TIV.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds

OpSec ALERT !
Word on the Internet has it that ISIS terror cells embedded in 25-50 cities in America will strike in a coordinated attack at noon on Christmas Eve, December 24th.

What with all the remote control devices and propane tanks recently stolen - blatantly by un-masked "Mid-Easterners' - we smell the mother of all false flags in the making, and the probable tipping point for Martial Law in our beloved United States of America.

Oathkeepers, militia groups and concerned citizens nationwide are aware of this threat - as are the local LEOs.

We don't expect much response (help) from the Feds until a significant amount of innocents are sacrificed in order to shock the people into a passive response to "We're from the government and we're here to help you…we'll protect you from "them", move along, keep in line, food, medicine and shelter is available just inside the fence, so please leave your weapons and donate any valuables to 'the effort."

My friends, now is the time to have your head on a swivel and extreme vigilance.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Semper Fi, Brothers and Sisters.

Much Love.
thorfourwinds

Can you put this up in a new thread?
Would love to see the discussion on this new (to me) information.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Could we get a link for that please? TIV.

It's based on a youtube video/radio show.

Be very skeptical here.

No need to cause unwarranted fear.
allnewspipeline.com...
edit on 14-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: nonspecific

Combat is fun. You'll never understand because although you want 'someone' to deal with ISIS and groups like them(Boko Haram, the Taliban, AQ), you're not willing to accept the reality of what needs to be done.

I've been part of MANY operations to go and kill people who do awful things to innocent human beings. It's like stepping on roaches. I don't think about it.

Thank you for your service to our nation...and for putting your life on the line to stop these animals and protect the innocent.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I am a local LEO and have not received any notification of this.

That said, always be prepared.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join