It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is a big list of things I was told would probrably kill me and then promptly didn't

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Haha true!
I'm the same blunt bloke in real life at the pub as on ATS, I ain't no keyboard warrior.
Had a couple of kicking's unconscious in my life where I was shouting "Your still a bunch of wankers" before my brain decided I needed to go night nights.

On-topic, I'm not scared of much to be fair, fear is just wasting the beauty of every day we call being alive, I don't really like being on 3rd story scaffolding to work if I'm honest, but that's about it.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Always remember to wear clean underwear. Just in case...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: berenike

Always remember to wear clean underwear. Just in case...

Words of wisdom indeed !

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
I haven't gone blind yet, but I do need glasses. I continue to tempt fate.

Did you find a way to get rid of the hair on your palms? Of do you just wear gloves?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
I haven't gone blind yet, but I do need glasses. I continue to tempt fate.

Did you find a way to get rid of the hair on your palms? Of do you just wear gloves?

I wanted to say something similar but did not know how to word it

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: berenike

I'm glad I didn't die today then, I woke up late and missed my shower so wore the underpants I fell asleep in last night when I left for my first job this morning. Less than 24 hours on me though, I did shower Sunday afternoon.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Good grief - you risked a shower on a Sunday afternoon?

You know that's in the list of the top million things that can kill you, right?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: berenike

Good grief - you risked a shower on a Sunday afternoon?

You know that's in the list of the top million things that can kill you, right?
I was a bit shaky...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

That's true, I remember as a kid and everyone was wetting their pants about the USSR, then it was the IRA with bombs in every train station litter bin...until they removed the litter bins so it was safe then...

Ha ha yeah they did do that.

As soon as the 'Cold War' ended followed by 'Desert Storm' ,there was a conflict in Yugoslavia. Some of the annexed countries wanted to break away, although Serbia would refer to them as states.

Muslims were slaughtered can you remember? The World just stood by and allowed it.

Then peace seemed to reign for a while, but not for long. Kosovo, 'Muslims', again being persecuted. Only this time Mr Blair, a Labour Prime Minister decided to take the U.K to war. He persuaded NATO to take on the Serbs and end the reign of the longest serving despot in Europe.

After supporting Muslims in Kosovo, what happened next? An attack by a terrorist group, terrorising in the name of Isalm. 9/11.

It's all part of the 'Master Plan' I'm sure?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Zero cassualties during the killer bees war, must have been a miracle or something like that

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Yeah, I remember that dark period in European history as well, nothing I could do about that either.
This is an interesting and entertaining thread to me though.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I concur, a very interesting thread.

It makes one think about how we are being shafted, but then again, it's Christmas so meh.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Bah humbug ... understand your sentiments though

edit on 14.12.2015 by grainofsand because: fix smiley/emoticon

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This may only be relavant to UK members but I just stood outside and pulled a "funny face" I waited until the wind changed and I can confirm that it did not as claimed "stay like that"

I do not know what to belive anymore, It seems like pretty much everything we have been told is a lie.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
This may only be relavant to UK members but I just stood outside and pulled a "funny face" I waited until the wind changed and I can confirm that it did not as claimed "stay like that"

Ah, but that's because it only works once. So my guess is that once, as a kid, you...

Scampers off a bit sharpish

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: berenike

originally posted by: nonspecific

Ah, but that's because it only works once. So my guess is that once, as a kid, you...

Scampers off a bit sharpish

You should have seen me before the wind channged mate.

According to my mum I just got lucky that day.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
You lucky bugger, you're still alive.

But are you really alive or did you just die in one realm and merge with yourself in another reality?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
and lets not forget the tick diseases, rocky mountain spotted fever and now lyme disease...and remember when they said that eating over cooked bacon can give you cancer, or when they said coffee is bad for you?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Dog diseases! Reported on tv as being a huge threat, when in reality it all came down to one statement from one particular vet!

We're all gonna drown! According to Al Gore we should all be dead by now.

Here's a GENUINE threat.
We could all starve!
Why?
A few days ago my neighbor told me that because a lorry had broken down Asda couldn't make their deliveries.
Why is that a real threat?
Because if some ahole were to blow up a few motorways the supermarkets would be out of food within two days! Supermarkets do not store food, they order it in to fill the shelves and thats it.
We are all going to starve!

Next...

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

edit on 15-12-2015 by dreamingawake because: editing

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join