It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a mermaid

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Basically i pretty recently (within last few years) started to come to terms of reincarnation and ghosts and stuff. So I think all of that is real, then I get hit with "you used to be a mermaid in a past life".

When do I stop expanding my mind? When do I stop believing everything I hear? All I can say is I dont know for sure one way or the other.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: shinethelight
a reply to: veracity

This sounds like the old dude who thinks he's a six year old girl. Did you 'pay' for someone to tell you this?

Great minds think alike, lol! I seriously thought this thread was going to be a sarcastic response to the thread you mentioned (the dude who now is living as a 6-yr-old girl).

C'mon people, flag this thread! This has been hilarious to read...some of the replies are priceless!

To the OP...here is the link to the wiki definition of mermaid.
en.wikipedia.org...

Do some research and see how you feel about the 'facts'. You can then decide to accept or reject the idea.
Psychics have told me many things in the past, but very few of them were accurate.

jacygirl

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
Basically i pretty recently (within last few years) started to come to terms of reincarnation and ghosts and stuff. So I think all of that is real, then I get hit with "you used to be a mermaid in a past life".

When do I stop expanding my mind? When do I stop believing everything I hear? All I can say is I dont know for sure one way or the other.

It is entirely possible that merpeople do or have existed because of genetic engineering. From my personal exploration of the past through remote viewing and lucid dreaming, and other research of ancient texts and such, there were many chimeras, part human part animal hybrids in the past created by the alien gods and/or the ancient Atlanteans. Many modern myths of man-beasts have come from this ancient past reality.

Think of what we can do in 100 years. Do you think we can create a part human part dolphin that can live to adulthood and even reproduce?

Also, humanoid people could've evolved in the ocean parallel to us, also. there are many possibilities.

Expand your mind. Nothing is true. Anything is possible.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join