It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC Poll: Clinton Would Trounce Trump But Lose to Rubio, Carson

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Pay attention here people. Close attention. I know many people here support Trump. That is your right, but the big picture. As in winning the White House. Trump will lose to Clinton. You simply can not deny the polarization from Trump. The continual ammunition the left can use to mobilize their base. Minority groups will never vote for Trump.

They simply WILL NOT. You all can completely forget about it. Between African Americans,hispanics, Jews,muslims. Trump can't carry those votes. They ALWAYS trend left. If yall want to play checkers, and go KING ME go with Trump.

For us chess players the right needs to go with Rubio or Carson.

Clinton, who leads the Democratic primary field by nearly 20 points, would have a strong advantage over Trump with independent voters but would be bested by the three other Republicans with the important swing group.

www.nbcnews.com...

I guess it a testament to the last fifteen years. After GW, and Obama.

Trump looks like a 'viable' candidate.

No people that just means lack of options.

I am telling everyone right now.

None of you. Neither Right nor Left is going to get what you want.

Politicians love to promise the moon during campaigning, and as we saw with the current guy senator Obama was very much different than president Obama.
edit on 14-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Ha!
Good try MSM.
Wow they are really scared of Trump vs Clinton.

Gimme a break, anybody thats been paying attention clearly knows that Carson and Rubio could not even come close to defeating Clinton.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The only hope for change (see what I did there?) is an outsider. The establishment, the PACs, Industry, etc want either an established R or D. They don't care who because it doesn't really matter.

They will choose some issue or two to divide/separate the choices, but in the end, what difference does it make? (I did it again, see?)

Nothing will change, the status quo will remain, and we will see bigger spending, higher taxes, fewer freedoms, regardless if it's Hillary or Cruz or Rubio or Sanders etc.

Carson and Trump are our only real chances for actual change.

imho

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
NBC Poll huh? I will vote for Trump or I won't vote at all. The Republicans are on time out for me after they lied after the mid term elections. Why is it Hillary would win because she is intelligent, or she can give away more free stuff than anyone else?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat

Agreed. Seems like weak scare tactics to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

Why is it Hillary would win because she is intelligent, or she can give away more free stuff than anyone else?

Clinton is the worst of the lot. It has nothing to do with her 'qualifications'.

It comes down to what the mob wants.

And theres more people stuck on their ID complex's than Trump supporters.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask
NBC Poll huh? I will vote for Trump or I won't vote at all. The Republicans are on time out for me after they lied after the mid term elections. Why is it Hillary would win because she is intelligent, or she can give away more free stuff than anyone else?

I tend to agree.

I am done. The last few years all we have heard is how we have to get rid of "career politicians", those in the "political class", yet when the status quo is threatened, the same, seem so willing to accept the same thing they complained about why? You tell me! I feel the country is on the brink of ruins as it is, due to the people "trusting" the status quo and yet a threat presents itself and they freak out?

Cognitive Dissonance?

We are done no matter what! I will take a wild card rather than be funneled into the slaughter house for another 4 years of good versus evil being based upon which of the two political wings a person chooses to belong to! We didn't get to this dysfunctional point because one party is good and one is bad! We got at this point because we allowed them to rule instead of govern!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Ha,ha, yea, right. This poll is nothing more than leftist propaganda to shift sentiment to anything other than Trump.
By August, they'll be running poll results showing Clinton trouncing anyone the Republicans try to run for the office.

The polls are "cooked".

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Don't underestimate Donald Trump. He's a self-made billionaire because he knows how to pivot, adapt, and conquer the odds.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Ha,ha, yea, right. This poll is nothing more than leftist propaganda to shift sentiment to anything other than Trump.
By August, they'll be running poll results showing Clinton trouncing anyone the Republicans try to run for the office.

The polls are "cooked".

I won't go back and find it, but I did make a post when a lot of Republicans came unglued when Trump started doing well!

"Gotta give Trump some credit, first time in a long time the Republicans and Democrats agreed on anything!".

For me? That makes me wonder why? They can never agree on anything that would BETTER our country, but when someone who wasn't groomed for political office they all of a sudden feel threatened enough to agree?

That in itself is something too chew on for a bit....

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
I hear you friend. I have lurked around conspiracy sites for years listening to the tin foil hat brigade yammering about both parties are the same, yet when someone like Trump that is not taking special interest money comes along, suddenly the tin foil hats come flying off and everyone picks an establishment choice. Suddenly all the "awake" people are sleeping sheep again.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
Ha!
Good try MSM.

Gimme a break, anybody thats been paying attention clearly knows that Carson and Rubio could not even come close to defeating Clinton.

It is the Republicans that don't want Trump. Hilary has no reason to not want to run against him because she would win easily. Frankly, as long as it isn't a Clinton or a Bush I will consider it a moral victory, but while Republicans realize they don't want a Bush the Dems voters are being morons by supporting Hilary.

I realize Dems didn't get many choices, but WHY would anyone want Clinton? It is insane that this woman is still considered a viable candidate for President. It just shows that a criminal resume has no bearing on if you can be President or not. Nixon would have liked the new paradigm.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: NowWhat
Ha!
Good try MSM.

It is the Republicans that don't want Trump. Hilary has no reason to not want to run against him because she would win easily. Frankly, as long as it isn't a Clinton or a Bush I will consider it a moral victory, but while Republicans realize they don't want a Bush the Dems voters are being morons by supporting Hilary.

I realize Dems didn't get many choices, but WHY would anyone want Clinton? It is insane that this woman is still considered a viable candidate for President. It just shows that a criminal resume has no bearing on if you can be President or not. Nixon would have liked the new paradigm.

Nixon was a choir boy compared to the criminal filth that has infested our nations Capital.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Don't say you all weren't warned.

There were people that thought McCain could win.

There were people that thought Romney could win.

Both of those guys had the full backing of the RNC.

Trump doesn't.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The electoral collage is "locked" for the Democrats, this is their election to loose. Unless something profoundly horrible befalls them, they'll be taking the White House

According to conservative website "RedState":

As Republicans gear up to “take back the White House” we all need to be aware that in 2012 if Romney had won the three swing states of Ohio, Florida and Virginia, he still would have lost the election to President Obama.

After totaling the electoral votes in all the solid blue states, it becomes apparent that even a below average Democrat presidential candidate could begin the race with a whopping 246 advantage.

Let me repeat, if only for the shock value – 246 votes out of 270 is 91 percent. That means the Democrat candidate needs to win only 24 more votes out of the remaining 292. (There are a total of 538 electoral votes.)

No wonder President Obama was so confident of victory in 2012 for he knew the game was practically over before it began.

In case you need reminding, the final Electoral College score was a lopsided 332 – 206.

RedState.com

People claim that Trump and others are "bringing out the votes!" for the conservatives...Sure, but Trump and Carson are also scaring the crap out of left-leaning moderates and swing voters, undecided voters, and people who lean left but never vote. People will who vote Democrat but never actually vote will be coming out of the woodwork.

The increase in minority voters is only going to make this election even MORE lopsided than before. The ironic thing is that the GOP is going more and more conservative, when the actual population of America is more center just left of center.

They'll continue to win state elections and senate/house seats -- GOP voters are consistent, voting in just about every election they can. When it comes to POTUS elections, however, the Democrats come out in droves and then seem to disappear until the next presidential election.

So Republicans point to the wins in the House/Senate and at the state level as proof they're still relevant ... but it's not really the case. They just get the vote out on those elections more than the Democrats do.
edit on 14-12-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The fact is we have no Presidential election, the game is rigged.

Hillary will be the next President, because she is the most corrupt, and that is what the globalist want.

The Presidential elections is a rich mans game.

Regardless of what people want to believe, our Presidents are appointed by the elite, not We The People.

Trump may get most of the support from most States, but sadly the election will be stolen from him in the end.

If Americans cared they would do something about it, but most Americans don't realize they have the power to stop a rigged election.

All Americans have to do is show up in Washington by the millions and shut down DC and demand the Powers that be step down. It is that easy.

But most Americans are too worried about whats going on with dancing with the stars and what the Kardashing are wearing and football than taking back their country.

You see what propaganda media does, it is the best brainwashing tool in America.

I support Trump, however I know Hillary will be our next President. Do you all think for one minute that the globalist will allow Trump to win, no they will not, because they have no control over him and Trump owes them nothing.

Trump would not support the globalist agendas nor carry them out, if anything he would throw a wrench in their global take over and their NWO agendas, that's my opinion anyway.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What does Trump to have to hide.....Nothing his life has been in the news forever.

Clinton on the other hand is running on the name, lets look at what she has done

Watergate Savings and loan scandal (you or I would be in jail)
Monica Lewinski ordeal (an other couple would of divorced)
Lied under oath about her emails and Benghazi
Says the Clintons are broke (really)

Here is a list of up to date lies and scandals about her

Clinton lies

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

The fact is we have no Presidential election, the game is rigged.

Hillary will be the next President, because she is the most corrupt, and that is what the globalist want.

The Presidential elections is a rich mans game.

Regardless of what people want to believe, our Presidents are appointed by the elite, not We The People.

Trump may get most of the support from most States, but sadly the election will be stolen from him in the end.

If Americans cared they would do something about it, but most Americans don't realize they have the power to stop a rigged election.

All Americans have to do is show up in Washington by the millions and shut down DC and demand the Powers that be step down. It is that easy.

But most Americans are too worried about whats going on with dancing with the stars and what the Kardashing are wearing and football than taking back their country.

You see what propaganda media does, it is the best brainwashing tool in America.

I support Trump, however I know Hillary will be our next President. Do you all think for one minute that the globalist will allow Trump to win, no they will not, because they have no control over him and Trump owes them nothing.

Trump would not support the globalist agendas nor carry them out, if anything he would throw a wrench in their global take over and their NWO agendas, that's my opinion anyway.

Yep, that sums it up well...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I think it's rigged too.

After the weekend news with the 'Planet Agreement'.

The powers that be want CLinton to further the globalist agenda.

Trump supporters need to ready themselves for the agony of defeat.
edit on 14-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I think it's rigged too.

After the weekend news with the 'Planet Agreement'.

The powers that be want CLinton to further the globalist agenda.

Trump supporters need to ready themselves for the agony of defeat.

I agree.

If anything this election should be a wake up call for Americans to come together and march to Washington to make it very clear that our Presidential candid are not for sale, that the foreign corporations can stay out of our elections. It is illegal anyway, but our corrupt politions want their money in exchange for favors. Corporate interests, laws to be past in their favor for billions in profits and control.

The only reason I support Trump is because he is funding his own campaign. Meaning he owes these corrupt corporations nothing.

I guess I am sick and tired of not seeing any good changes in America from both parties that continue to give us the same old, same old nothing.

The United States is the Titanic and we are sinking, because of the corporate greed and political corruption.

Hillary, will not give us any change, only what the globalist want. I look at Trump as our last hope to turn America around and to financially put our country back on it's feet again.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join