It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pete rose denied reinstatement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The baseball hall of fame is not run by MLB. They are separate entities. The hall's rules are not set by MLB.

This has me a little irked. The hall is actually a museum. Pete Rose is already in there because of his numbers and should be enshrined there, with all his accomplishments and failures noted.

But he should never be allowed to get any closer to the actual game than what he does now, talk about it on Fox.

It's really simple how this could be fixed but the hall and the messed up BBWAA, if I have that right, just won't do it.

Barry Bonds, Mark McGuire, Roger Clemens, Pete Rose, all should be in. They have Ty Cobb and Cap Anson in there and NOT the guys I just mentioned? The absolutely despicable Anson helped set society, not just baseball, back many many years but here we are with some greats of the last few decades sitting on the sidelines because the writers are butthurt. It's almost as much of a sham as the Rock n Roll hall of shame.

I guess it's no more ridiculous than anything else in this screwed up world. It still gets me a little miffed as the solution is so easy but the folks in charge are hard headed idiots.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
The baseball hall of fame is not run by MLB. They are separate entities. The hall's rules are not set by MLB.

But they did modify their own rules to not accept banned players.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join