It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Mos Of Crises Countdown to FF that keeps Obama Pres Past Jan 2017

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Even when they're at their home, or Camp David, or where ever, there's always something that needs his attention.

Like you said, there ain't no such thing as a day off when one lives at 1600 Pennsylvania.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

when a candidate who receives the majority of the popular vote, and loses due to the electoral college.
your vote doesn't count.

Q: How many times was a president elected who did not win the popular vote?
A: It has happened four times.
Presidents Winning Without Popular Vote

edit on 15-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
They worried about ALL the same things when Bush was president.

How they saluted the Marines, how much Bush/Obama golfed/vacationed/had evil plans/and this too.

Not happening. Worry about something else would be my advice.
edit on 12/15/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Plantagenet

What are you going to do with your life once Obama's Presidency ends and you have nothing left to complain about?

I am sure the hell hole he made while in office will have people complaining for decades to come. You're already living in it, but to you, has only been raining. I am immune to induced liberal color blindness, and can know when I see yellow rain to get under cover. Lucky me.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yea sure if you say so. So why is it ok to continue to complain about Obama once his Presidency ends, but you guys get all exasperated about us mentioning Bush? After all, Obama inherited the 2008 crash and right now, by all economic measures, he's improved the economy. You really just sound like you have sour grapes to me.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

when a candidate who receives the majority of the popular vote, and loses due to the electoral college.
your vote doesn't count.

Q: How many times was a president elected who did not win the popular vote?
A: It has happened four times.
Presidents Winning Without Popular Vote

Without the electoral college, every election would be decided by votes cast in five states.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

the total number of people estimated to be living in California,Texas, Florida,New York, and Illinois is 118,279,562 less than half of the estimated population of the U.S.+ DC which is 318,857,056

the only way every election would be decided by 5 states is, if the majority in those states vote for one candidate. first you have to know how many are eligible to even vote. then you have to account for how many people in those states are registered to vote, then how many of those registered actually vote. it may be possible but highly doubtful that these 5 five states could carry the win.

no the electoral college is a rigged system and they knew it when they set it up.

edit on 16-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join