It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Mos Of Crises Countdown to FF that keeps Obama Pres Past Jan 2017

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What are you going to do with your life once Obama's Presidency ends and you have nothing left to complain about?

bitch about the next one, be it bilary, cruz, or trump.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Why not?

People rabidly believed it about GW. I remember that whole thing about how he was going to declare war on Iran and use that as pretext to grab power. They even had the "secret" Pentagon war strategies to "prove" it was going to happen.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

He also claimed he was a one term proposition at one point too, and that thing that had to happen to keep him in office did not happen.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
I remember all the talk back in 2008 and how George W Bush was going to bring about Martial Law so he could become Dictator of the U.S.

How did that work out again?

4 more years? I really don't think so.

Oh man this story goes at least as far back as Reagan, that is when I first heard it. Reagan and the military and FEMA, then it was Bush Sr, with the NWO and he only got 4 years, Clinton was doing it with UN troops, Bush Jr. was doing with DHS and now Obama is doing with satan, CIA, Muslims, Communists or whatever stupid idea is the flavor of the moment.

Presidents who do 8 years want to get out. They all make that very clear after. If offered they would decline because it is a thankless job and for 8 years you never have an actual day off. A day off is an 8 hour day. No wonder they all look 30 years older when they are done. Once out they can do speaking tours and write books and make millions. And once your out people always soften on you while they are beating on the new guy.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think B.Hussein Obama is ready to leave the puppet suit at the WH

both he and I are probably thinking the same thing about each other'''Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
But he did . He just got his gonads removed and went blackface but still same old song and dance!!

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Blah, blah, blah. Your vote doesn't matter. Blah, blah, blah.

I would suggest that the only vote that does not matter is the vote not made. I suspect if every "your vote does not matter" type out there actually showed up and voted in the 2016 election, it would have a noticeable impact. But you won't.

Hell, if every eligible person of voting age actually voted, regardless of national or local elections, the effect would be huge. But I suppose it's easier not to be burdened with the task of voting, and just complain on websites that your vote doesn't count.

If every one of you showed up and voted third party, guess what? 2016 would have a third party President. But you won't.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

oh FFS - we went throught this idiocy in 1999 and 2007

the same wingnuts claimed both clinton and bush would " sieze dictitorial control "

get a grip

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
People still believe that Obama is trying to be President for a 3rd term?

LOL, just look at the man.

I heard Obama say something like, "If anyone even THINKS I might be interested in a third term, they don't know my wife at all."

I remember when some of us were concerned about W trying to get a third term. What fools we were! LOL!

Correct.
I suppose that the next POTUS will have a conspiracy thread about them overstaying their welcome in the White House in another 4 or 8 years.

Not saying it's even likely, and knowing that it won't happen with Obama, I will leave you with this caveat. The mode exists, the means exist, and the possibility and power for a president to do that exist, so it's only a matter of time before there is a president who does it.

It really only takes Martial Law to do, which is well within executive power. Some president is going to try out that executive power eventually, so one of these days -- they'll be right.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
Blah, blah, blah. Your vote doesn't matter. Blah, blah, blah.

I would suggest that the only vote that does not matter is the vote not made. I suspect if every "your vote does not matter" type out there actually showed up and voted in the 2016 election, it would have a noticeable impact. But you won't.

Hell, if every eligible person of voting age actually voted, regardless of national or local elections, the effect would be huge. But I suppose it's easier not to be burdened with the task of voting, and just complain on websites that your vote doesn't count.

If every one of you showed up and voted third party, guess what? 2016 would have a third party President. But you won't.

Does your vote matter though? We don't vote for the runners who are nominated, that's an in house party decision, so therefor, we only get to vote on the chosen.

So if all of both of the candidates we can chose stand to reason for the same things internally, despite what they let out in their campaigns, do you really have any influence at all? The next president of the US is going to be Hillary, it's not going to be Trump, as he even said on a local radio station recently that his intention is to lose on purpose -- which means his entire goal is to split the republican vote, so if all the republicans are split between the GOP nominee and Trump as an Independent, than that automatically means the next president is going to also be a Democrat.

The media hates Bernie Sanders, so it's not going to be him, that only leaves us Hillary. So if I can call it a year in advance, can you honestly tell me the votes matter?

Also, George W. Bush lost the popular vote, which is OUR vote, yet he still won the "Electoral College" votes, which means our votes again, demonstrative and empirically DO NOT MATTER. It's only the ignorant and naive to how the election process actually works, that believe your vote counts for anything other than your own feeling of "participation."

Not only that, but I mean -- you realize that the voter ID act categorizes student ID cards as valid forms of identification for voting, and they super easily forged since they don't contain any security at all for the most part? Not to mention electronic voting machines, which have been proven in the past to have been tampered with, with evidence that show, even if you vote for "X" candidates, your vote actually is counted towards "Y" candidates?

Come on.

Not to mention that all Presidents in my entire time of being alive, have never stood for any political platforms at all, and base their entire running campaigns on appeals to emotion and subjective opinion over things like religion/abortion -- I mean look at trump, making blasphemous statements like "We should ban all of X religion from our country" or any previous running candidate that wanted to outlaw abortion, etc, etc...

Like, they are garnering support based on things that have nothing to do with running a country, they are all "hot button" appeals to emotion, just rancid "talking points" to make them likable or purposefully unlikable in the eyes of the American people -- none of those issues have anything to do with the state of our country. How come no presidential candidate is talking about the explosion is police murders, or the fact that police murder more innocent people a year in this country than criminals do?

It's because it's all a shell game, smoke and mirrors, a circus. Lets defund planned parenthood to appeal the affordable healthcare act or force a government shut down for political click bait, rather than address the real problems people have living in this country, like having to be more afraid of police than actual criminals, or like the fact that the amount of work vs the pay vs the cost of living has not been adjusted for the inflation of the dollar, and that 9$ and hour is no longer a respectable wage when working 40 hours a week at 10$ and hour only covers rent in the worst and lowest of income housing that isn't a trailer park -- it doesn't even cover utilities or food.

These are issues that presidential candidates should be discussing, not emotional religious belief based subjective things that only affect individuals, but not each other. If a gay man wants to marry another man, that doesn't affect me, but when the police are throwing me in jail, and prosecutors are putting us on Drug Screened probation without evidence of any crime taking place at all, is affecting ALL of us -- it becomes clear as day to see, that not one president is qualified to be president, and the only way that can happen is if they are political faces that act as puppet mouth pieces to the real rulers of the world.

Plain as day to see.

Just try to use your "Affordable Health Care" and you'll see quickly that you can't even use it, that almost no place accepts it, and the places that do accept it put your appointment 35-60 days from when you're actually sick. I mean, it's clearly just another vig, they are taking your money for no service provided and penalizing your tax returns if you choose to opt out -- it's out right thievery, plain and simple.
edit on 15-12-2015 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Obama isn;t aggressive enough and Americans attention span and love for anything is fleeting.

Hillary is the Eternal friend of Israel, biggest war hawk, finance scammer, liar and cheat.

They want her.

The media can spin it for months, too. A First! A Woman in the White House!

And the band plays on.

Did you see the NBC morning news the other day where they showed that little Asian girl that said she was inspired by Hillary and obama? In brief, she told her mom (after being asked what she'd like to do when she grew up) that the only thing she wants is to be president. Her mom told her that's the only thing she can't do, because she wasn't born here. It was quite the eye opener for their next agenda if it doesn't get nipped in the bud quick like.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
People still believe that Obama is trying to be President for a 3rd term?

LOL, just look at the man.

I heard Obama say something like, "If anyone even THINKS I might be interested in a third term, they don't know my wife at all."

I remember when some of us were concerned about W trying to get a third term. What fools we were! LOL!

I remember him saying that if he could run for a third term he'd win.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Why not?

People rabidly believed it about GW. I remember that whole thing about how he was going to declare war on Iran and use that as pretext to grab power. They even had the "secret" Pentagon war strategies to "prove" it was going to happen.

Funny that they would think that about Bush but laugh off the same being said about the man that will go over anybody's head with an executive order if things don't go his way. From 2006 to 2008, Bush was denied passing anything by his blue Congress. obama has set a new bar.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

And THAT would be the only reason I could think he might possibly try it, but I'm not terribly worried because he doesn't, at this point, have the popular support to actually pull it off.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

I remember all the talk back in 2008 and how George W Bush was going to bring about Martial Law so he could become Dictator of the U.S.

Oh man this story goes at least as far back as Reagan, that is when I first heard it. Reagan and the military and FEMA, then it was Bush Sr, with the NWO and he only got 4 years, Clinton was doing it with UN troops, Bush Jr. was doing with DHS and now Obama is doing with satan, CIA, Muslims, Communists or whatever stupid idea is the flavor of the moment.

Presidents who do 8 years want to get out. They all make that very clear after. If offered they would decline because it is a thankless job and for 8 years you never have an actual day off. A day off is an 8 hour day. No wonder they all look 30 years older when they are done. Once out they can do speaking tours and write books and make millions. And once your out people always soften on you while they are beating on the new guy.

Hell, he's had 160 days off, and on top of that, spent 220 days on the golf course. That was the report during the first quarter of 2015. He should stay well rested.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

And THAT would be the only reason I could think he might possibly try it, but I'm not terribly worried because he doesn't, at this point, have the popular support to actually pull it off.

I wouldn't doubt a martial law in the midst of a terrorist attack, if anyone does it, it's gonna be the current d-bag in the white house. But I'm skeptical. I'll hold my reservations.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Its okay, every kid aspires to be president, an astronaut and a soldier. Most of us grow up. We have realized the dreams of youth are the regrets of maturity.

Through those dreams they influence humankind.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: MrSpad

Hell, he's had 160 days off, and on top of that, spent 220 days on the golf course. That was the report during the first quarter of 2015. He should stay well rested.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

A Presidents day off means he does not do Public refashions or party political stuff. He still has his daily meetings and running the nation stuff. So instead of 14 hour day a day off is 6 to 8 hours. And we see this same nonsense claim with every President. When the fact is the last few have taken some of the least "days off". If your President you have no days off, ever. That is just the job.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Why not?

Funny that they would think that about Bush but laugh off the same being said about the man that will go over anybody's head with an executive order if things don't go his way. From 2006 to 2008, Bush was denied passing anything by his blue Congress. obama has set a new bar.

Obama has set the bar as one of the Presidents less likely to use an Executive Order since WW1. He needs about 80 more to catch up with Bush Jr, 170 to catch up with Reagan, 270 to catch up with Eisenhower and 800 more for Truman. In fact the last 2 term President to use less than Obama? William McKinley in the 1890's.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This sort of blather has been going on since Reagan was President.

Probably longer.

But to answer your premise, OP...?

No, he's not going to stay one moment longer than is legal for him to. By now, I'm fairly certain that day can't come soon enough.

It can't be fun knowing that a large portion of the population despises you for one reason or another.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join