It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Mos Of Crises Countdown to FF that keeps Obama Pres Past Jan 2017

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I'm surprised to see Americans all around so busy already talking about 'who do u think will be elected? '

Trump? Hitlery? Gosh some choice! Is it even one? Will Americans even have a choice? Have they ever had a choice, since the assassination of JFK?

why are ppl so certain there will even leave office come Jan 2017? I mean he is so fit for the role, a grand deception practically conceived by the CIA cabal literally since conception (reminds me of 'Damien in The Omen')

Fact he was reelected and not impeached despite ongoing treason proves Obama is untouchable. Replaceable yes but do they have another Damien ready for the puppet throne her? Seems not.

Thus a major stayed even to keep him in office isn't off the table. at very least, the Globalists would likely have set aside a budget and death toll to at least try with it at least siding the war of terror regardless of resultant coupe figurehead; a fresh presidential race would never less either serve the banksters or suffer the date of JFK too.

But how big a calamity with they go? Nuclear attack? More plane holograms into skyscrapers during neutrino demos? Missile into White House?

Theye've got 12 full months just full of shock-and-awe galore, so many all of the above and then some!

However shall they ring I'm the new year?

]
edit on 14-12-2015 by Plantagenet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

What?

People still believe that Obama is trying to be President for a 3rd term?

LOL, just look at the man. He's gone more grey in him that Jimmy Carter does. That's the look of a man who wants out my friend, not an extended say.

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I dare for the Kenyan Communist to try that. This country would look like Fallujah if Obama tried that.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

What are you going to do with your life once Obama's Presidency ends and you have nothing left to complain about?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Obama isn;t aggressive enough and Americans attention span and love for anything is fleeting.

Hillary is the Eternal friend of Israel, biggest war hawk, finance scammer, liar and cheat.

They want her.

The media can spin it for months, too. A First! A Woman in the White House!

And the band plays on.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The real question is, when this does not happen will you be brave enough to come back here and say you were wrong. And BTW, that's not a nuke in the video there. That's been debunked here many times so far.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Anything is possible at this point and I wouldn't be surprised.. that's for sure.

No... I do not believe we have a choice in the matter. Our vote hasn't counted in many years.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

LOL, just look at the man.

I heard Obama say something like, "If anyone even THINKS I might be interested in a third term, they don't know my wife at all."

I remember when some of us were concerned about W trying to get a third term. What fools we were! LOL!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plantagenet
Thus a major stayed even to keep him in office isn't off the table.

What does "a major stayed even" mean? At the moment, I'm getting a mental picture of a military officer who managed to keep his balance. Or perhaps "stayed even" means that he got his revenge about something.
Could you translate it into some other form of words?
edit on 14-12-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
13 months from now he will be sitting on a beach somewhere chatting with his wife about her campaign for 2020.
Man that's a scary thought...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
13 months from now he will be sitting on a beach somewhere chatting with his wife about her campaign for 2020.
Man that's a scary thought...

More likely see her in a Senate race before that I would think.

Hillary's rise to power is a relatively decent model for established politicians to follow.

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

I heard Obama say something like, "If anyone even THINKS I might be interested in a third term, they don't know my wife at all."

I remember when some of us were concerned about W trying to get a third term. What fools we were! LOL!

Correct.
I suppose that the next POTUS will have a conspiracy thread about them overstaying their welcome in the White House in another 4 or 8 years.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

What are you going to do with your life once Obama's Presidency ends and you have nothing left to complain about?

Complain about Catholics. And zionists. NATO. The west in general. Sort of a theme with this one. As is posting dubious videos to back up dubious claims.

@ OP - another video like that? Seriously? Why do people like to call any and every large explosion a nuke, despite there being no similarity beyond "something exploded?"

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

That is exactly what I was wondering. It always amazes me how convoluted the conspiracies get when centered around the concept that Obama is the devil.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I really don't understand what you are trying to say, other than some sort of last ditch Obama-hate. See you next year when Clinton wins. Then you can have 4 more years of pointless comments.

I hate the fact that Clinton will be president, but who is making this happen? The loyal opposition?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Heck tothe,, I remember how frightened some of us were sure that Nixion was planning to do away with elections and go on and on and on. Now there was a power monger. I, for the life of me, just do not see that in Obama. I admit to being paranoid about Nixon, but I guess that those who think that way about Obama just can't admit their own over blown and irrational fears.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

It's all just Bread and Circuses....

Nothing more, nothing less. A huge pacifier to be sucked upon.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I remember all the talk back in 2008 and how George W Bush was going to bring about Martial Law so he could become Dictator of the U.S.

How did that work out again?

4 more years? I really don't think so.
edit on 14/12/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I will be totally honest, I couldn't understand most of your post because you seem to use words that don't make any sense what so ever in the context of the sentence. Otherwise, I would say no you are wrong.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

There will always be something to complain about...always!
Someone will do or say something that will give others' reasons
to complain.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join