It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pictures Kim Jong Un doesn't want you to see

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
It's amazing how the people of North Korea accept this total control over their lives. North Korean rule is just plain evil.

North Korea is nothing more than an Illuminati puppet state, just like Amerika...

North Korea is nothing more than an Illuminati puppet state, according to both a senior Chinese government source and a veteran Japanese politician who was charged with negotiating with North Korea.

North Korean Illuminati Puppet State

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You only need to see one photograph to understand what life is like in North Korea:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Actually these pictures look pretty good compared to some I've seen in the past. Such as the prison camps.

And on the other side, Dennis Rodman said Kim has to have the best of everything. The best cognac, the best cigars, caviar, all kinds of expensive imported foods, just for him and his guests.

Sort of makes me want to slap him.

Well, he works hard creating this paradise for these people. Don't you see why he deserves to have the best of everything? /sarc

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The other sad part of that, is when Rodman said it he was literally beaming with adoration. He considered it a compliment.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

I went through the photos.

They showed well dressed people going about their daily lives, some even resting.

They had nice, warm clothes.

Not one person actually looked malnourished.

These photos could have been taken in any country.

NK has more infrastructure than most 3rd world nations.

The rhetoric and western propaganda does not in any way, match the photos.

As for not taking pictures, why not send this photographer into Area 51 and see how far he gets.

I just don't see the evidence.

P

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Someone explain to me how our lives in America are so much better than theirs?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
NK will be evil while there's no Rothschilds Central bank installed.
Thats the reason for Libya Iraq Syria and next Iran.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The best adjective to qualify these photos is haunting.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Their lives seem sad from the depictions.

Some of it seems propaganda rather than showing things such as how grocery stores really look to a full apartment view, how many own cars-better street view,etc-, probably not meant to be more than the photographer's view of what cannot be photographed in NK. This is such as soldier's napping and the back of the "Dear Leader's" statue(fascist of sorts however) and the non finished painting being photographed was scoffed at by the citizens/by standers apparently looking to keep their rules intact.

However, other things, seem to be a harsh reality;

originally posted by: skoalman88
Someone explain to me how our lives in America are so much better than theirs?

We're allowed to access the free flow of information on the internet?

See: Pretending to type on computers yet the screens are not on-caption says "no electricity".

"Drones now used to smuggle banned information into North Korea, defector's group says"

NEW YORK, N.Y. - Activists who are determined to give North Koreans a glimpse of the outside world have started using drones to smuggle banned information past the country's tightly controlled borders.

North Korea severely restricts the flow of information across its borders, even maintaining a domestic-use-only Intranet for its citizens who are blocked from the global Internet.

Source

Kids have no where to play besides what looks like mostly vacant streets?

The poor do exist just as any other country,they appear to be used for community service projects.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

I went through the photos.

They showed well dressed people going about their daily lives, some even resting.

They had nice, warm clothes.

Not one person actually looked malnourished.

These photos could have been taken in any country.

NK has more infrastructure than most 3rd world nations.

The rhetoric and western propaganda does not in any way, match the photos.

Hope this was just sarcasm, otherwise you should really open your eyes.

Place that is not short from 1984, on better days. But again, as photographer has stated, selected images are not in any way propaganda, but simple pictures they did not want to show to world for any reason, yet they do seem ordinary pictures, like many other countries, like you have noticed.

originally posted by: pheonix358
As for not taking pictures, why not send this photographer into Area 51 and see how far he gets.

I just don't see the evidence.

Not sure what you trying to prove?? Eric was not trying to break into secret or military facility, but was taking pictures of ordinary people and places, like seen in gallery. Probably you should research bit more Eric's work to judge it like this...

He pictures ordinary people around the world, like you can see from his shared gallery:

www.ericlafforgue.com...

Yet, he also photographed some extraordinary people, like Yazedis, who unfortunately were in the way of ISIS terrorist and have died in large numbers last year.

As for those asking how our lives are any better - just simple thing, like watching Soap Opera can get you killed, even if you in government...

www.independent.co.uk...

So in conclusion, if you post was not sarcastic, then is just simple troll...
edit on 15-12-2015 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

So in conclusion, if you post was not sarcastic, then is just simple troll...

Why? The pictures listed for this topic do not show any suffering. Some people even had smiles.

The very fact that they were forbidden, shows what? That there are some rules that we find strange. So what?

All cultures are different and all are interesting.

I will not buy into all of the West's propaganda. When the west lays it on this thick ... something is wrong.

Those people seem ordinary and happy. The photographer does very well and I understand his work.

Perhaps it is that the pictures speak differently than the propaganda style of the comments associated with them.

Open your eyes.

P

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

We don't know, do we?

So, there is this nation of which everybody that lives in it believes it is the best nation in the world. People are born within the system of that nation and though some may want to have another system, most are satisfied that the system they have is the best political system there is. They will wear national signs, like flags, on their clothes, to show their pride of their nation. Most are law obeying, honest, hard-working people. They are fairly well dressed, have food to eat - though there are gross differences between their wealthy citizens and the majority of the poor. They used to be poorer, now it's getting better and better. if their leader so suggests, they will go to war and believe they are doing the right thing.

What country is that?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I know what means to live in country where night would eat people just for what they question, not yet call wrong.

I know how life can be difficult where no matter your ability and intelligence, you are unable to do better, because you are not part of ruling family or someone from regime.

So to tell me that happy people on pictures means everything is dandy and great...you just make ignorant statement and you can't preach that ignorance to me simply because you don't know much about me. To you it might all look great, you might even live in country like that and enjoy it, because you are among selected few... while rest is oppressed and stripped from some basic human rights.

Again, that is not motif of this topic and pictures, it just shows random people, and there is explanation why photographer was asked to delete pictures. I am still grateful to Eric for ability to see them, because they still show ordinary people who live simple life inside bloody regime. I don't care if you will compare it with anything on west, or east... it is just fact... they live in country that does not allow them to live their life to their full potential...

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Fascinating photos, I really just hope no harm came to the people in them even the soldier who was sleeping in the field. They have brought shame on their country I would guess and who knows how that will end for them??.

A friend of mine who is a ex priest travels all over the globe to some quite strange places actually went to the North Korean embassy in London, basically it is a standard house on a normal road in NW london. When he knocked on the door someone in a old track suit came to the door to answer his questions about visas etc. He then said they have to part fund the embassy by running a minicab that was parked by the property, honestly you could not make it up!!!!..

RA

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

You know, I started going through them and figured I've seen worse in mainland USA. You need to visit more of your own country. Start with New Orleans and work up NNW. Then visit the cities...you know which ones. Yes NK is a hard place, but they aren't burgled, killed on the streets by thugs. They are killed other ways. The way I see it, the USA and NK are doing the same thing different ways.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
What I see is people being people, despite how screwed up, paranoid, or crazy the governments are. It's possible to relate to them. Ironically this is what would get that country more aid than all the scare-mongering or bolstering about having nukes and such.

For the way they're hanging on under the current circumstances, I can also see why China doesn't want them re-united with their cousins in the south. (Given the freedom and resources, while dropping the B.S., and I suspect they'd pick up a lot of slack. It'd become an even bigger economic powerhouse once everything settled.) Not that there are obviously elements within North Korea itself that don't want it. You'd also have a lot of documents shredded, suicides, and last minute disappearances that would dwarf anything that happened when it became obvious Germany was going to be reunited.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: PheonixReborn
You only need to see one photograph to understand what life is like in North Korea:

Dont know. Looks like the ideal country to visit if star gazing is your thing.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Dont know. Looks like the ideal country to visit if star gazing is your thing.

LOL... I remember jokes back in 80s about Albania, that were close to this... and seems they would work well with NK...

Like how announcer starts TV program at the nights - 'Good evening Mr. President'.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Nearly as bad as the footage of
Homeless US citizens so poor they eat snow
Wonder who has it worse

NK or US

Both live under the fist

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I don't get it
What's so bad about the pictures. And I'm being serious. I expected to see emaciated people living in trash heaps. Come on you can't be serious. Every major city here in American has crappy looking places and bums. I've seen worst conditions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join