It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher in France stabbed by man 'shouting Islamic State'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I was not aware of that, it makes more sense now.

As you say it does seem strange, one can only assume there were witnesses that have already given statements and they are just waiting to interview the victim.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

But she was alone in the classroom, but I do guess other people could have heard.

EDIT : Yes I have found a website that has confirmed that the statement concerning what the man shouted was given by a witness

www.20minutes.fr...
edit on 14-12-2015 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Either this guy is a moron or an actor who fluffed his lines.

Or maybe we should all arm ourselves ... and be prepared.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Turns out things are not quite what they seem:

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow
Attention-seeking, perhaps?
But the fact that the deception was uncovered so quickly seems to rule out "disinfo by authorities" just as effectively as it rules out "conspiracy by ISIS".

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: MrCrow
Attention-seeking, perhaps?
But the fact that the deception was uncovered so quickly seems to rule out "disinfo by authorities" just as effectively as it rules out "conspiracy by ISIS".

I agree, the only thing that can be said is that in the high speed world we now live in it is so easy for so called respectable news sources to publish stories without any real evidence and push the threat of terror at will.

It was the same with the Belgian army barracks a little while ago, no real info and yet instantly screaming ISIS only for it to be nothing of the sort.

People will remember the threat even after the truth turns out there was not one.
edit on 14/12/2015 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This is just an isolated incident of workplace violence. Nothing to see here. Move along.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PresidentCamacho
Not even that, because the new version of the story implies that the teacher did it to himself.
That's why I suggested "attention-seeking".

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrow

www.bbc.co.uk...

Kind of not surprising given that the person allegedly attacked (originally some posts said was female?) said that the attacker shouted what was at best ambiguous.... weird people out there.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PresidentCamacho
This is just an isolated incident of workplace violence. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Read first, try and engage brain, then fall back on a stock response which makes no sense based on what was actually written - you get five stars, well done!!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrow

www.bbc.co.uk...

Yep looks like the teacher made it all up...

What a scumbag ..

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Read first, try and engage brain, then fall back on a stock response which makes no sense based on what was actually written - you get five stars, well done!!

Read what? A muslim murders a non muslim do I really need to see how the Illuminati MSM will spin it?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

My guess: he voted for National Front, and was pissed off about them losing, and wanted a "I told you so" moment.
edit on 14-12-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Yes I am aware of that but as I said they do not like the term as it is deemed insulting to them.

Is it therefore considered Islamophobic? Serious question!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask

Read what? A muslim murders a non muslim do I really need to see how the Illuminati MSM will spin it?

No Muslim killed any non muslim in this story.

Therefore "Read first"

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Yes I am aware of that but as I said they do not like the term as it is deemed insulting to them.

Is it therefore considered Islamophobic? Serious question!

It was apparently all made up by the supposed victim but it could have well have been an attack on a muslim teacher yes.

It seems we all just jump to conclusions these days.

The plan is working well.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Therefore "Read first"

Were you there, or are you going by what the Illuminati MSM is reporting?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Therefore "Read first"

Were you there, or are you going by what the Illuminati MSM is reporting?

You know perfectly well that I was not there.

How does this work then I have to disbelive the fact that nothing happened because the "Illuminati MSN" said nothing happened?

The inital story claimed that it did happen though so by your methodology I should have disbelieved anything happened and then changed my mind when the "illuminati MSN" changed the story?

I think you might need to go back to the drawing board with this one matey, your logic appears to be a little flawed.

(post by Enochstask removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

It does not work like that I'm afraid, you started this with your feeble attempts at humour and lame trolling.

I am going knowhere and look forward to many more discussions, I shall add you as a friend so we can chat on a regular basis

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join