It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All this anti Muslim propaganda is having an effect...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
With all this talk of banning Muslims

Did you know that toddlers kill and injure more Americans than Muslim terrorists?

Maybe it's time to ban all the nummnuts from breeding

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Please, can we use you as cannon fodder?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
a reply to: and14263

this is not actually entirely true some percentage of muslim parents bring their children up to hate the west,telling them how great the mother land is and how we the west have destroyed it ,and totally ignore the fact they have been fighting amoung themselves

Yes.

And some parents bring their children up to be homosexual hating Christians - but not all.

EDIT: I wonder what the percentage is you talk of?
edit on 14-12-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: searching411
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Please, can we use you as cannon fodder?

Your politicians are making US citizens out to be cannon fodder all on their own, already.

Seems like it's working just fine.

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: theonenonlyone

So true! If only the Muslim haters would realize that their hatred and fear supports ISIS. They might as well be handing ISIS weapons and helping them with their attacks.

Are you saying being prudent about who you allow in your country is aiding ISIS?

To be honest I think we are aiding ISIS and showing them that we fear them every time we admit that what we do or don't do is because of our hope of not supporting them and trying to make them go away.

ISIS has become the monster under the bed or in the closet being used to keep the kids in bed at night with the covers over their head, so the grownups can go about their business without being seen and not heard.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Yo, this might be a surprise, but last I checked being prudent about who you allow into a country doesn't involve firebombing a cafe.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Are you saying being prudent about who you allow in your country is aiding ISIS?

I don't know how you got that out of what I said... I said the fear of and hatred of Muslims supports ISIS.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

But this isn't self defense or anything. It's just harassment.

It depends on how you wish to describe harassment. Some people think an American flag in a flower pot is harassment. Some think Church bells ringing before Mass is harassment. Some think the Muslim call to prayer 5 times a day is harassment.

It doesn't matter. As long as there is no mutual respect, or hate for the for other groups, this problem and war will never end.

edit on 14-12-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word fix.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I think being spit on is probably harassment, I think firebombing a cafe is definitely harassment. The issue is that people don't seem to understand that acting like this just adds fuel to the fire. Scared people are stupid people, unfortunately.
Some people are incredibly unintelligent. Some people think the earth is flat, some think the moon landing was a hoax, so on and so forth. It's a curve, some people are hyper-sensitive, some have skin thicker than a rhinoceros. The point is, most people are pretty agreeable on what is or isn't harassment.

Right, so that means the first step is to stop hating the other group. Or are you going to wait for ISIS to send out a hugging brigade first?

edit on 14/12/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

edit on 14/12/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Mysterious Reasons

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Some people are also incredibly unintelligent.

That is, what I believe, to be the most important part of this issue. Some people are just plain stupid and it doesn't help when their politics and beliefs are informed by propaganda that feeds off of their inability to think critically and rationally.

But we can't say that, can we? We can't tell someone, even after we've shown how their beliefs are rooted in nonsense and lies, that it all boils down to the fact that they are simply stupid.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Indeed, take Trump for instance, he's lapping up the fear and telling folks he's gonna build a great big concrete wall and stop Muslims from immigrating.........and the polls suggest that folks are taking him seriously in regards to those comments.

What amazes me is that the real enemy is the Main Stream Media outlet CEO's and the bought-and-paid-for lying politicians pushing this propaganda onto citizens and instead of seeing them for who they are, the voters are falling for what the TV tells them and reinforcing the divide and conquer meme.

The meme is more powerful than reality.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: theonenonlyone
In one week...
There Have Been 19 Hate Crimes Against Muslims in the Past Week

Kind of sad that someone has to hied who they are...
US Muslim women debate safety of hijab amid backlash

So much hate in this world and usually directed at wrong people...
Muslim- Owned Cafe Defaced With Nazi Graffiti, Then Firebombed

Really spitting...
Chicago Woman Gets Spit On For Being Muslim. Here's Her Response

Of course there will be those who are suspicious because a good Muslim to them doesn't exist...
Muslim anti-Isis march not covered by mainstream media outlets, say organisers

Is this the reaction that the anti Muslims wanted?

Some will say I have an agenda and they would be correct. My agenda is to bring to light what is happening in North America, due to all the anti Muslim rhetoric and to show that it is creating hate and violence.

Stop forcing incompatable cultures together and they will stop clashing.

If you want to live with muslims there are more than enough of them, go have fun.

But dont force them on me.

I want nothing to do with the gay killing, woman raping beating muslims.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm someone who personally believes that almost everyone bar the severely mentally disabled have it in them to be thoughtful and intelligent individuals. The issue is how they were raised and what they were lead to believe. Genetics does play a part, but it's primarily someone's environment that shapes their mind. An environment that it seems, by all means, that politicians have a vested interest in keeping as uninspiring as possible.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: forkedtongue

originally posted by: theonenonlyone
In one week...
There Have Been 19 Hate Crimes Against Muslims in the Past Week

Kind of sad that someone has to hied who they are...
US Muslim women debate safety of hijab amid backlash

So much hate in this world and usually directed at wrong people...
Muslim- Owned Cafe Defaced With Nazi Graffiti, Then Firebombed

Really spitting...
Chicago Woman Gets Spit On For Being Muslim. Here's Her Response

Of course there will be those who are suspicious because a good Muslim to them doesn't exist...
Muslim anti-Isis march not covered by mainstream media outlets, say organisers

Is this the reaction that the anti Muslims wanted?

Some will say I have an agenda and they would be correct. My agenda is to bring to light what is happening in North America, due to all the anti Muslim rhetoric and to show that it is creating hate and violence.

Stop forcing incompatable cultures together and they will stop clashing.

If you want to live with muslims there are more than enough of them, go have fun.

But dont force them on me.

I live in an area with a high muslim population and non of the things you mention in your post ever seem to happen.

Have you considered that you may be part of the problem and not as you believe part of the solution?

(post by forkedtongue removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Muslims are part 2 of this media play.
First it was BLM and then it was how it spread through the college system.
"Micro-aggressions" and "institutional racism" and "White privilege" making Whites feel isolated and under attack.
Then came the Muslim immigration issue right after Europe is thrown in to turmoil over it.
Call it bigotry or racism if you like but it is a self-defense instinct kicking in that says anything too foreign is probably dangerous - and in the case of Muslims has been shown true multiple times (Tx attacks, San Bernardino, Paris. etc).

Better safe than sorry is the mindset of many.
There are few genuine war refugees anyways, most are economic opportunists and young men, not families fleeing war.

(post by forkedtongue removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: forkedtongue

And if you think that they are all that way, then YOU are the problem.

They are doing it by by demanding and promoting multiculturalism, and then importing unvetted muslims, that isis opelny brags have terorrists mixed in.

The West has some of the most secure vetting of any nation for refugees. I suggest you inform yourself of the process.

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

While some voters are falling for what the TV tells them, the five minute mark of this video tells me that many are not.

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Well said and I agree. We all have it within us to be considerate and use our magnificent minds to do great things.

But the more dominant part of some people's brain appeals to the lower depths of critical thought and they are highly susceptible to taking the easier route. These are the knuckle-dragging, bread and circus types that get caught up in symbolism and tribal mentality.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join