It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fotos of ufo over Banja Luka, bosnia, on 13 Dec. 2015

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

originally posted by: draknoir2

a reply to: hounddoghowlie

yes yes...shovel me up deep in feces.

It did go over my head as I'm unable to understand that somebody would do this...then call press and announce a sighting...while all the time knowing they faked it with a phone.

really...I'm at a loss for words. Extreme punishment comes to mind.

You seriously don't understand why someone would seek such attention?

I seriously don't understand it. What attention ? once exposed you're gonna get attention..crazy, mad, ridiculed attention. If that's what you're after.

It's one thing to put it up on youtube for clicks or something...but to call the press and give an interview...that...I don't understand.

And it should be punishable by law...as far as I'm concerned.

That's a bit extreme for a prank. Who is the victim? The tabloids who got hits? The teenage girl who got her face on TV? The company who makes the phone app? The smart phone manufacturer? The textile outlet that sells the T-shirt she's wearing?

Youtube is full of pranks and hoaxes. You gonna jail them all for your gullibility?

no man...I was talking about calling in the press...not uploading to youtube.

To you...maybe UFO phenomenon is a an opportunity for a joke...to me...it isn't. You are lying and misleading people. I would certainly make it a punishable offence.

Who is the victim ? - any other UFO photo/video...until the end of time. It hurts the UFO community.

People make money of other gullible people...in various ways...but mostly through fraud. This is ...not much different to me.

Maybe she's now selling "kidnapped by aliens" T-shirts ?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Teenage girl + rural setting/nothing to do + smartphone = "Look at me!!!"

I'm sure she saw all the attention people get with this crap and decided to get in on it too. Teenagers love attention. Teenage girls love attention and drama.

Again...I just don't get what kind of attention she's getting with this...

I know which attention she would get from me if I were the parent...fat end of the stick for embarrassing me in front of the TV cameras and the entire village. She practically made idiots of her entire family.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kita0dtita

Holy F. That's terrifying. Nice pics. As much as I would straight-up soil myself, I hope I see it too.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

it's worth a note that this is a backwards rural location...it is highly unlikely these people would have tried to hoax this.

Yes but this is one of those cases where the "ain't no ayleens" crowd will not only crow "Pics or it didn't happen!" but also now out of necessity "Any and all pics are fake!"

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

it's worth a note that this is a backwards rural location...it is highly unlikely these people would have tried to hoax this.

Yes but this is one of those cases where the "ain't no ayleens" crowd will not only crow "Pics or it didn't happen!" but also now out of necessity "Any and all pics are fake!"

well...it appears I was wrong and the entire thing is fake...

Though I know what you're talking about...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

You guys just throw it in there..no matter how ludicrous it sounds.

no more 'ludicrous" than you sayin

and just in case you missed the second photo, that the OP linked in their last post. here are images cropped from the video and the second picture. just in case it goes over your head. it's a filter app.

people that live in a backwards rural location, can and do fake sh@@ to.

What I don't understand is how people will completely ignore this, instead offering their inability to understand the motive behind the hoax as proof of authenticity.

Look.

At.

The.

Photos.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

are you talking to me ?

I dont get it...I conceded it was fake...2 pages ago.

What else do you need ?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

well...it appears I was wrong and the entire thing is fake...

Though I know what you're talking about...

Bravo!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

Could be a prank. I would do it to my sister when I was a kid if the technology was around. Take a picture when the dog barks and then add in the UFO with the filter "Holy crap sis, look at this?? Did you see this a minute ago?"

She'd do the rest...

Yes B. That's cool..but if she then starts to call the Police, the Press and MUFON...that's when you end the prank.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Yep... Isn't it amazing the O. P. stated it is fake and therefore in the hoax bin.But keep posting without reading that?!?
edit on 14-12-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
And really.... Folks should read through replies 1st to see what's up instead of seeing a thread and jumping right in replying to a hoax.... Makes them look silly.....
edit on 14-12-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: spazze

Or what you think you saw wasn't what you think you saw?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join