It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fotos of ufo over Banja Luka, bosnia, on 13 Dec. 2015

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

well at least I was right about it being fake. but seriously go look at the trailers for independence day 2. they have a similar craft with legs or something. I was going with fake news report intended to fool people not living in banjo lika or wherever, and don't know any better. you know viral marketing 101.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: spazze

Anyone who knows dogs would know that a huge object like that in the sky would cause a very shocked response in human or animal.

These two are just posing like it is an every day occurrence. That picture would be so easy to fake. The object in question does not match the contrasts, details and the light of the rest of the picture.

Look at the object. It is just a nondescript blob. It should have the same detail as the rest of the picture, but it does not.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

If I wont take in the fact I don't understand a word they are saying and if they would be honest people then yes it would be convincing as real.

BUT, I actually too think it has something to do with Independance Day (the movie). Advertising the movie or something. Or they want attention.

I wrote it would be cool if it was real!
edit on 14-12-2015 by spazze because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: kita0dtita

it's worth a note that this is a backwards rural location...it is highly unlikely these people would have tried to hoax this.

Backwards rural girl has fashionable clothes and a smartphone... presumably with apps...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Not 100% true that it would! For a human yes, that's why I also thinks it's not real.
I've seen real ufo's (alien spaceships) I go into chock or I get stunned. Never ever have time to take up any camera.
My dog have never reacted to the ships nor the et's since the control the awarenesses as easy as we breathe.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

You guys just throw it in there..no matter how ludicrous it sounds.

no more 'ludicrous" than you sayin

it's worth a note that this is a backwards rural location...it is highly unlikely these people would have tried to hoax this.

and just in case you missed the second photo, that the OP linked in their last post. here are images cropped from the video and the second picture. just in case it goes over your head. it's a filter app.

people that live in a backwards rural location, can and do fake sh@@ to.

edit on 14-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Slažem se buraz. a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

There you go OP. Here is a picture of me when I was in a UFO. I took this picture of the Enterprise as it went past the International Space Station as it orbits the Earth.

As much as I want this to be reality it is not. I made that just for you OP, just now.

Želim vam ugodan dan.

edit on 14-12-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Ma mislio pošteni bosanci pa me uzelo, ali bar mi je trebalo samo 20 min da skužim da su fake i objavim tu. a reply to: Revolution9

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: spazze

Not 100% true that it would! For a human yes, that's why I also thinks it's not real.
I've seen real ufo's (alien spaceships) I go into chock or I get stunned. Never ever have time to take up any camera.
My dog have never reacted to the ships nor the et's since the control the awarenesses as easy as we breathe.

Well a dog would if it was the size of an Independence Day UFO. Little lights in the sky a dog would not blink an eye lid at. They would not really notice any discrepancy. They are as used to airplanes as humans.

However, if an F15 came over at 100ft the dog would sure blink more than an eyelid and this Independence UFO is a lot more imposing than an F15 at 100 ft.

This picture is of something monstrously big that would cast a huge shadow. Well we know it is fake now anyway.

I just don't trust images anymore. Videos can be totally doctored, too.

edit on 14-12-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

yes yes...shovel me up deep in feces.

It did go over my head as I'm unable to understand that somebody would do this...then call press and announce a sighting...while all the time knowing they faked it with a phone.

really...I'm at a loss for words. Extreme punishment comes to mind.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

prebio bi tu glupaču...

anyway...one more reminder...people do stupid sh**

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

It did go over my head as I'm unable to understand that somebody would do this...then call press and announce a sighting...while all the time knowing they faked it with a phone.

You seriously don't understand why someone would seek such attention?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: kita0dtita
Ma mislio pošteni bosanci pa me uzelo, ali bar mi je trebalo samo 20 min da skužim da su fake i objavim tu. a reply to: Revolution9

To je lijepo da smo se upoznali .

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

I seriously don't understand it. What attention ? once exposed you're gonna get attention..crazy, mad, ridiculed attention. If that's what you're after.

It's one thing to put it up on youtube for clicks or something...but to call the press and give an interview...that...I don't understand.

And it should be punishable by law...as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

I seriously don't understand it. What attention ? once exposed you're gonna get attention..crazy, mad, ridiculed attention. If that's what you're after.

It's one thing to put it up on youtube for clicks or something...but to call the press and give an interview...that...I don't understand.

And it should be punishable by law...as far as I'm concerned.

That's a bit extreme for a prank. Who is the victim? The tabloids who got hits? The teenage girl who got her face on TV? The company who makes the phone app? The smart phone manufacturer? The textile outlet that sells the T-shirt she's wearing?

Youtube is full of pranks and hoaxes. You gonna jail them all for your gullibility?
edit on 14-12-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I was going to post this right away if it hadn't been brought up yet. I think IsaacKoi or someone first posted the app to the forum when it came out (might have been someone else) basically saying, "we're about to get a lot more fakes presented to the forum"

Immediately recognized the UFO Filter's work.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Could be a prank. I would do it to my sister when I was a kid if the technology was around. Take a picture when the dog barks and then add in the UFO with the filter "Holy crap sis, look at this?? Did you see this a minute ago?"

She'd do the rest...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Teenage girl + rural setting/nothing to do + smartphone = "Look at me!!!"

I'm sure she saw all the attention people get with this crap and decided to get in on it too. Teenagers love attention. Teenage girls love attention and drama.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I don't trust videos nor images either.

If THAT was a real ufo and I could see it and my dog would see it yes my dog would react to it!

I have however seen a cigar shaped ufo very up close when I was out with my dog, I saw the windows and lights, the color of the ufo too. My dog didn't even look at it.

Also a huge orb, bigger than an air plane very up close, not only didnt me dog notice it, there where other people and they didn't see it. This thing moved fast, smooth and made sharp turns.

So not a small dot in the sky or a satelite.

But human made planes, yeah, probably ants even react to those things LMAO!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join