It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fotos of ufo over Banja Luka, bosnia, on 13 Dec. 2015

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
On 13 Dec. 2015 sister was taking photos of her brother and his dog, in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Hercegovina. Suddenly something appeared low in the sky, behind brother and she took few photos. At first she was confused but after viewing on the comp. she is very puzzled. Verifikacion of photos is welcome with out any money asked. They are thruly puzzled and want to know what this is? Sorry for my bad english...
link to local news
-
www.youtube.com...

thanks, i appreciate any feedback, be good and by...
Update, prooved photos are fake, no reason to spend any time on this, sorry again, but at least i took time to verify them fake. Thank you.
edit on 14-12-2015 by kita0dtita because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kita0dtita

Lol, with a blooming great Independence Day saucer hovering over my head like that I think me and the dawg would not be lovin' up each other like it was play ball time. You know how sensitive dogs are to noises, atmospheres and vibrations. That dawg ain't sensed nothin'.

Looks like they super imposed the head from the Statue of Liberty lol!

Totally fake.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

it's worth a note that this is a backwards rural location...it is highly unlikely these people would have tried to hoax this.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
LOL....so she got a couple pics of a giant ship and was confused but when she looked at the photos it was clear what it was?

No video and no other witnesses to a ship that large in the sky?

Yep...statue of liberty ship....and fake.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I was sceptic at first but they are not intersested in money and fame, they are serious family and they have support from all of their neightbors, plus they are wiling to verify photos for free, They dont say it was alien ship, but they want to know what it is? They are scared a bit. a reply to: Revolution9

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Backwards with a smartphone?

Nah.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

First, I don't understand a word of what they are saying, so... I don't know what is being said about these pictures.
Second, someone said since the dog didn't react it can't be real, well, dogs/animals don't react unless "they" want them to. Don't understand why people can't think outside of the box!

It's convincing, yes. But these days... wth knows. People love to fake things, and things can be very easily faked these days too.

It would be fun if it was real, and is cool if it is real.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
you are right, that is bothering me to. a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

the production values seem to be higher than the average Russian news broadcast.

seems fishy. I'm going with viral marketing for independence day 2. trailers out. looks similar and timing of both is suspect.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
i would not call them backwards that was a smart phone was it not,and the kitchen was very modern style and better then my kitchen.
i'm going to say hoax as he did not approach or run away and if real why are the military not there only reporters?

link   
a reply to: spazze

How is this convincing?

Wait, convincing of what?

That some people think they can get away with such a rubbish fake?

link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Backwards with a smartphone?

Nah.

kids in Africa have smartphones...it doesn't mean a thing. I know the area in question...I'm stating it is highly unlikely that these people faked it. They are offering photos for analysis...no strings or agendas. No asking for money either. These are really simple folk...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I find it interesting that the case made it to media...It does look like a hoax and is very similar to Statue of Liberty but on a second thought what do we know about how alien spaceships look like.

I would certainly like to see the original photo from the phone and check for authenticity the best I can.
edit on 14-12-2015 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Vasa Croe

the production values seem to be higher than the average Russian news broadcast.

seems fishy. I'm going with viral marketing for independence day 2. trailers out. looks similar and timing of both is suspect.

Good call....

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I am sceptic never seen a 100% ufo evidence, but there is level of curiosity and fear in them, that is little bit scary... Maybe it is language problem, but i wish you can understand them. a reply to: Chadwickus

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

viral marketing in Banja Luka for Independence Day 2 ???

You guys just throw it in there..no matter how ludicrous it sounds.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I am soory it was fake, after resech it look like work of Camera360 with filter Endwara, Here is tattle tale photo
www.facebook.com...
sorry again, but i tryed yet again with no real expectations, sadly...
reply to: kita0dtita

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

nice find

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

Well done, good find indeed.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
damn it...you just cant trust anyone these days. I'm few hundred kilometers away...I wish I was nearer...so I can go b**** slap that girl.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join