It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Sarin materials brought via Turkey & mixed in Syrian ISIS camps – Turkish MP to RT

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
I was literally going to post how I predict a Sarin attack is coming soon, and I saw this thread.

Strange.

My prediction still stands. And I predict it will be somewhere in Europe or a Kurdish village.

I'll leave it at that for now

Europe doesn't make any sense. Why would they ship it into Syria and then smuggle it back through Turkey again?
But if i were kurd i'd be worried...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: benwyatt

Maybe this was the stuff those guys at the border were caught with only a couple weeks ago. I read it here on ATS. I think it was the border with Mexico anyway.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yeah i read that story too. I didn't know what to think of it. I do know I am worried about what Uncle Sam will do to get his war in the middle east.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I was thinking that myself. I watched the Sarin episode only last night. Homeland becoming the next Simpsons??

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Not credible does not mean wrong, it just means not credible.

mmmmhmm...

Ya can see the US propaganda all over the place ... one of the things about western media, is that there are no questions on issues. It's like, every news media buys stuff ... hook bait and sink ... all in one. It's like when news come out with pictures of trucks entering turkey ... US replied by stating Syria bought its own oil from ISIS. Not one single media, in the entire western hemisphere ... opened up so much as a map, to see if this was remotely possible. The immediately dismissed pictures of it, and countered with allegations on their without so much as a shred of evidence. And people in the US buy it, for a dollar ... because their GOD, the president, said it.

People in the west are brainwashed morons... just an observable fact.

Now, I'm not going to say that everything I read on RT is credible. But reading some of their stuff, as well as Tass, Veterans Today and other alternative news media, gives you one single point. It gives you a lot of insight, and critical thought ... and that actually makes it credible. Some of their stuff is ludicrous, other stuff isn't ... it only shows, that they are looking at every angle. And that's a good thing.

Just a year ago here, there was a man set free after 20 years in prison ... for multiple homicide charges, as it was discovered, 20 years after the fact that he was innocent. After research into how it could happen, there was one critical point ... all the investigating elements of the original crime scenario, lacked critical thought. They were all clapping each others back, and nobody came up with criticism against the main line of thought.

This is what has happened here in the west, people lack critical thought and are all on the same team ... clapping each others back, pepping each other for a work well done.

Retarded morons, and that's saying it lightly.

Turkey's role has been obvious, from day one ... it's "dubious" role in everything. I don't blame the turks ... they saw an opportunity and ceased it. The west was "hellbent" on a single route, like a blind folded horse ... and turkey saw an opportunity to play this, and gain from it ... who wouldn't? Can't blame Turkey for that, we all would ... however, what the Turks decide to do from this point forward is another matter.

edit on 15/12/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join