It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, the EU stages an Israel intervention

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook
Already Posted:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This makes me laugh... Your leaders in Europe have lost their minds.

1: Is anyone on the continent even aware as AMERICA and RUSSIA drop the bombs that cause the surge of refugees what both of those nations desire in regards to a European economy? Last I checked Russia wants to sell all the Gas and America just plain doesn't like anyone being stronger than them.

2: What does Europe think the economic implications of Millions of Muslims will be? A little clueless in regards to giving away Billions of dollars to immigrants who then use any money they make to fund Mosques right? Not being a jerk all Mono religions do this, the money never returns to your economy.

3: Anyone in Europe take notice that America and Russia aren't letting in squat?

4: Now mess with Israel? On some very debatable issues. Israel the nation with the great stem cell science and working Cancer vaccines and the ability to regrow knees... yeah, you know because Europe doesn't need ll that Medical and Science know how, way better off exacerbating the situation in Israel you can add some more Palestinians to Europe and then not have access to the best scientific research in the world... that will work out well.

Europeans have collectively lost their minds, for all the comments over the years on ATS, Americans might a lot of us be fat and stupid but at least we are Fat and stupid with Brass Balls.

I am going to laugh and laugh as the same people who claim Israel isn't Israel start saying the same thing about parts of Europe.... Gosh I wonder If Israeli doctors will help with tissue regeneration science when the people Europe supports atm create tons of burn victims....

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I think it's a step in the right direction. I mean, you should know where your product was produced and what the package contains. If it is a food item then the ingredients list should be accurate and not contain anything hazardous. It all seems like real simple stuff. Why they whine about being up to general worldwide accepted product codes and procedures makes them and their own practices questionable.

<< 1   >>

join