It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump said he would get rid of gangs in America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
More Trump rhetotic.

If gangs were so easy to get ride of then we would of got rid of them from our society’s already.

Sheesh. What next? Trump promises everyone solid gold toilet? A rocket to the moon for all? Promises to get rid of death?

teh FBI was doing a pretty good job at rubbing out gangs in the past. They could be again.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
That must be some magic wand Trump has. I can only guess as to which orifice he keeps it in....

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

He won't do Jack.

Well I certainly hope not.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I know Trump is just a big mouth prick, but it'd be interesting to see what he would do in office.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ReichstagFire

That would be WW3 i imagine. Then again the beginnings of such have been festering in the middle east long before Trumps dog and pony show ever arrived.

That big mouthed ***** will lead the American nation down a path that she may never return from.

edit on 15-12-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReichstagFire
I know Trump is just a big mouth prick, but it'd be interesting to see what he would do in office.

As Obama found out, congress doesn't want to work with the president even if it's in the best interest of the country. They will only do what is in their best interests. Trump would spend a heck of a lot of time yelling at them and about them. That could be interesting.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

As Obama found out, congress doesn't want to work with the president even if it's in the best interest of the country. They will only do what is in their best interests. Trump would spend a heck of a lot of time yelling at them and about them. That could be interesting.

Actually, they are there to STOP the president from doing things that are not in the best interests of the country, and they have completely failed us in that regard. I love your example of how the liberal mindset works, which means anything they support is in the best interests pf the country, because they say it is, because that parroted command was issued to all members, so that must be that.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Actually, they are there to STOP the president from doing things that are not in the best interests of the country, and they have completely failed us in that regard. I love your example of how the liberal mindset works, which means anything they support is in the best interests pf the country, because they say it is, because that parroted command was issued to all members, so that must be that.
The simple truth is, if Congress was doing its job, the Congress could set everything right.
It's not about El Presidente. It's about Congress.
The Congress has more power than the executive branch. Sure the President can sign or veto bills but the important point to remember is it all starts with Congress. REMEMBER . . .

Even if the president vetoes a bill, the Congress can override the veto. We have to realize that the Congress encourages fixation on the President so they can pass the buck, blame what they are doing on the Executive branch.

Fact is, Presidents have no Constitutional authority to do most of the things they claim they can do. They can only ask the Congress to do what they want.
The Congress could have stopped everything that's happening; the wars, the Wall Street takeover, the TRILLION DOLLAR defense budget they just passed.
Our so-called representatives have sold us out so many times it makes my head spin
There are people we have elected to Congress who have been there 30, 40, even over 50 years!
Our Congress has been betraying our trust and selling us out for generations.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

What would make a difference is if incumbents were replaced en mass!

If we did this just once, the whole game would change in ways we can't even imagine.
It would shake up the status quo like nothing else could.
In the next election the powers-that-be will do their best to fixate everyone's attention on the totally controlled presidential race.
Most everyone will ignore the heart of the problem, the Congress and become caught up in the presidential circus

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusaWhat would make a difference is if incumbents were replaced en mass!

This would be one of the worst things we could do. Legislating takes skills and it's an important job, one that's at the top of our society. Do you think it would be beneficial to get rid of everyone who knows how to actually perform the job and replace them with rookies? Two things would happen from this:
1: No one would know how to get anything done.
2: The handful that figured it out quickly would hold all of the power. Rather than it being distributed among 535 people it would be distributed among closer to 20.

I find it funny you say that Congress holds all the power, but then want to vote everyone out. That would effectively hand all of the power to the President because Congress wouldn't know how to work together.
edit on 15-12-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

LOL Not sure how you got a "Liberal" mindset from that? Congress, as with Obama, hasn't wanted to work with him on anything. They are obstructionist. We had some of the same issues with Bush and the democratic majority in congress, and we would have the same issues with them if Trump got elected and if we got a democratic majority on congress.

Congress has always been the problem.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Apologies,
I wasn't paying attention with another different thread reply and got it all frappe together, but mismatched as well.

The worst offenders in Congress and Senate to me, have been how the previous republican whip Matt something, can't remember last name, was going between parties incognito and making deals with Harry Reid without anyone else in his party besides John Boehner in the know, so that some pretty nasty legislation got crammed down our throats.
Most of what has been passed and included in bills, has been passed by both sides, while the people right and left both sides hated it all, but Harry Reid and turncoat republicans got it all good to go. I hope they get run over by a train on Christmas eve for that style of insurrection.
There are even more shady deals happening now which aren't good for anyone, besides what the president has going under cover.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
From what I've heard....

Donald Trump will end Islamic extremism.

Donald Trump will eradicate poverty.

Donald Trump will end mass shootings.

Donald Trump will rid the USA of debt.

Donald Trump will end gang violence.

Wow, Trumps sure seems like a great guy! We should elect him to be Boss of the World and we can all live happily ever after in a world with no violence or hunger or poverty. Or those pesky Muslims, we gotta get rid of them, of course. And the Chinese. And those nasty Russians, best blow them all up.

Trump is just saying sh*t that makes people want to vote for him, when in reality he is promising things that are impossible. He's a smart guy, I'll give him that, he knows how to manipulate a crowd. He's just preying on people's fears, which is a very effective method. Number one rule of ruling a country: you gotta have a common enemy. He's giving Americans all the enemies they could ever want!

If he gets elected president, I'll send an impoverished Russian speaking Chinese Muslim lesbian Hispanic gang armed with potato cannons to reclaim control of the USA.

I mean, he could be the greatest president who ever presidented, but I just can't get past that ridiculous hairpiece he wears. What the hell is with that? He looks like a goose with a firecracker shoved up its arse.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DeepThoughtCriminal

I don't think it's manipulation as much as he truly believes he holds all the answers. See trump is smarter then all those politicians that came before him or so he believes. I think he would quickly learn reality is far different from a corporate board room. There the company makes rules and often times it solves the problem however in the real world people don't follow the rules.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Draft gang members into the army, instead of jail. Make them work and learn other honest skills.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: frugal
Draft gang members into the army, instead of jail. Make them work and learn other honest skills.

Its cheaper to just shoot them and be done with it.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

And what do we do about the gangs we think are there to "protect" us? How about that gang in DC that calls themselves political "leaders". lol

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

originally posted by: yuppa

And what do we do about the gangs we think are there to "protect" us? How about that gang in DC that calls themselves political "leaders". lol

If they break the laws and terrorise law abiding citizens. i have no qualms about doing the same to them do you?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: madenusaWhat would make a difference is if incumbents were replaced en mass!

This would be one of the worst things we could do. Legislating takes skills and it's an important job, one that's at the top of our society. Do you think it would be beneficial to get rid of everyone who knows how to actually perform the job and replace them with rookies? Two things would happen from this:
1: No one would know how to get anything done.
2: The handful that figured it out quickly would hold all of the power. Rather than it being distributed among 535 people it would be distributed among closer to 20.

I find it funny you say that Congress holds all the power, but then want to vote everyone out. That would effectively hand all of the power to the President because Congress wouldn't know how to work together.
Congress isn't engaged in actually producing goods or services
All Congress does is enact laws and authorize spending.
It's just the legislative branch of government.
We could easily go without any new laws authored by "corporate/special interest" for quite some time.
So in this case, firing a large number of Congressional employees ,quite frankly is the only thing we can do to slam the brakes on the corporate driven freight train that is railroading all of us into a nation ruled by corporate colonialism.
There are people we have elected to Congress who have been there 30, 40, even over 50 years!
Our Congress has been betraying our trust and selling us out for generations.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
To all the Gun owners and Gun lobbyist everybody's missing the whole point...What Would a Real Campaign Against Gun Violence Look Like?
all our commander chief wants to do is take our gun rights away...

No one has ever suggested a solution for a problem based on where the problem is located.
But there’s a first time for everything.
I agree trump cant make any stand but he Shure loves to say what all of us want to hear.
Instead of trying to just punish 3 million legal gun owners start where the problem is located.
More heavily scripted politicians avoid the subject of gangs altogether.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join