It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump said he would get rid of gangs in America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: madenusa

so a goverment site tells you a fact and you believe it. pffft
I beleave Businesses and companies, including some on Wall Street here and there, do very nicely as a result of drug money.
My point .....every time some whack job false flag shoots up a place they call for gun control

What Would a Real Campaign Against Gun Violence Look Like?
A solution for a problem not punish 3 million gun owners.
A true campaign at the source.....
The unofficial US government policy includes this principle, if the drug business needs US gangs as a vital component, then sacrificing the lives and futures and day-to-day safety of millions of people living with gangs in inner cities is a small price to pay......... and we will make it easier on the Gangs by enforcing stricter Gun laws

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Trump is going to end cancer, and give everyone an IPhone

6s one would hope.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I have no problem with legalized prostitution, or drugs for that matter.

But I believe you're being a bit overly optimistic. There isn't a lot of profit margin in that which is legalized (variety of reasons) and there is a ton of profit margin in that which is illegal (obvious reasons)....and we aren't just talking legalized prostitution....I'm speaking of more insidious stuff, like underaged girls being used as sex slaves (because there is FAR more money in that than there is having a legal hooker working the street)...

And then you have the problem of legalized drugs...I mean, it's better than what we have with the "war on drugs" but that doesn't make it perfect. Legalizing drugs sounds great, on paper....until you realize that a lot of junkies aren't going to be getting the money to buy their DOC by working all day. So, that still leaves the illegal weapons thing up in the air. Criminals also want to protect themselves against other criminals....so, I don't see anything solved there.

And I don't think it really matters who owns what as far as weapons go if we remove the motivation to use those weapons.

You will never remove that motivation from society because that motivation is greed and it is power....some aren't content with making ends meet legally and are all too willing to go "the extra mile" to make a whole lot more in less than savory ways.

I agree, it might stifle them a bit....but it's not going to put the brakes on them. It's a bit more complex than that, imo.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

We shouldn't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Donald Trump said he would get rid of gangs in America

Until he gets in office and then is told the gang's activities are providing funds for black ops and no messing with them.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

they could fight gangs if they wanted too..

if i had power i would send military to execute every gang members....and execute every gang member in prisons too

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

So far, in my view, all Donald Trump has done is shine a halogen light on many issues in this country in a way no one else has because he's not speaking for any lobbyists, big corporations and others who would be transferring monies to him for protection of their interests. He's a catalyst. He's not done anything yet except talk about issues and with the force behind his words has made a difference already. A lot of people are now interested in the political process who had stopped being so. A lot of political candidates are having to improve their campaigning methods and messages because of Donald.

Just the fact that Donald has highlighted the gang problem in this country, which hasn't been done in a long while in a national way because I remember when gangs exploded across the U.S. decades ago, I'm sure he has gang members ears perked. Isn't that a good thing, everyone?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Whatever Trump is drinking, I want some.

I've never been known to turn down an opportunity to partake in some brain-numbing libations...

But on a more serious note:

You know what's even more pathetic than the crap that comes out of Trump's piehole ?

The naive chumps that actually believe it.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
More Trump rhetotic.

If gangs were so easy to get ride of then we would of got rid of them from our society’s already.

Sheesh. What next? Trump promises everyone solid gold toilet? A rocket to the moon for all? Promises to get rid of death?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Trump has a very open style. He sees the problem. He verbalizes that problem to the American People in terms easily understood but not very pc, then he formulates a solution.

No correction:
Trump has a very open style. He sees the problem. He verbalizes that problem to the American People in terms easily understood but not very pc, then he come up with empty rhetoric and slogans to stir up the dumb masses but doesn’t actually put forward any credible plans.
edit on 15-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Alright Trump critics.

Stop acting like the left is made up of nothing, but Rhodes Scholars.

I have heard that so called mental superiority claim over the right for the past seven years.

And I STILL HAVEN'T seen it proven.

Not all Trump critics are on the "left" you know?

In fact the smartest people on the right on ATS are trump Critics are they see he is just a empty slogan shouting fascists.

Trump does not and never will = Small government. Just big government in a different way.

So no being on the right does not automatically = stupid. Being a trump supporter however.....

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Trump is going to end cancer, and give everyone an IPhone

Will he build a wall around cancer? And make mexico pay for it?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Trump is a moron of the first order. The Mans a down right fool and if ever elected to public office/potus he will not only be a danger to the American public but also to the rest of the world.

He is racist, xenophobic, backward thinking retard not to mention a few other choice words unacceptable on this website.

God help any nation stupid enough to elect such a person.
edit on 15-12-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness
War On Gangs!
the gangs in the US have there own government
Chicago the police wont even go into parts of the city until it daylight

and yet, there is no evidence for that.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: phildunphy01
a reply to: Swills

they could fight gangs if they wanted too..

if i had power i would send military to execute every gang members....and execute every gang member in prisons too

6th Amendment says you cant.

But hey I bet like the typical trump supporter you either don’t care (like Trump) or haven’t read past the 2nd amendment bit.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Lets just look at some of the statements this so called political candidate has come away with to date.

“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”

“The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.”

"Listen you ************, we're going to tax you 25 percent!" On exporting goods to China.

"I will build a great wall — and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me —and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”

“The wall will go up and Mexico will start behaving.”

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. ... And some, I assume, are good people."

“Laziness is a trait in the blacks. ... Black guys counting my money! I hate it.”

"The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yamakas every day.”

“If you can’t get rich dealing with politicians, there’s something wrong with you.”

“All the women on The Apprentice flirted with me — consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”

Is this really the type of Man the American people want running there country???

edit on 15-12-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

This...I can agree with.
Nice reply.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
You would think the gun advocates would have a big issue with this, since getting rid of gangs..etc..would involve gun confiscation.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Entrenched progressives need black on black crime and killings to remain very high, and silently want them "impoverished"

The truth of this is found in the fact that no one else ever says a damn thing in the media, or cares about this, unless it is something suggested something be done about it, then it is marginalized again. They don't want all the liberal pet slave groups to become thriving and healthy and vital.
Insiders know that if blacks become thriving and crime elements are removed or vastly improved, then the liberal mind control network will come unraveled without someone to enslave which then they pretend to care about, giving their pathetic existence a reason for being. Like the claim that black communities are all the way they are because of racism, which the media pretends to cry for, but they only fan the flames on the bonfire, or how president Obama, of all people, come out after some incident, without the facts, and claims it was racism. And immediately after that the riots begin!

If everyone is freaking happy and vital, what will they do? Claim that Lettuce is causing Climate Change? Oh, they already just did that, I guess they need to keep a few "On Deck" problems that people are causing, just in case things get too good,and this near to Christmas, toning down the too good Cheer might be in order.. The liberal groups themselves which includes the MSM, are the worst offenders for Oppression and racism in America, and the president has contributed to this vastly, and not lifted a bloody finger to do a single damn thing about gang guns, gang violence, inner city crime with gangs, and all the rest.
edit on 15-12-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
All Trump has to do is legalize drugs and the gang problem will end.

Another thing Trump can do is pass a law that any government agency including the Banking cartels caught moving drugs will do 25 years to life.

The government is not above the laws of our land and that message needs to made clear.

The corruption and greed in this country is at a mass epidemic and needs to be rained in.

Most gangs rely on drug, guns, and stolen goods to survive. However, I know the Black Markets will be impossible to stop, but then again with enough informers working with police many parts of the Black Markets can be shut down.

All I can say if Trump wins the election which I highly doubt, it will be interesting to see what he will do.

If he were actually able to do some of that he would end up JFK-ed in a heart beat. To much money for all concerned to have some politician ruin it for those involved.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join