It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Ghosts Pics My Friend Took

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
With the upcoming release of the new film "White Noise," my friends and I started talking about ghosts. My one friend then told me about a picture his sister took in the woods near his house. Freaked him out big time. I asked him to send me the pics and here they are. I wanted to share with all you and get your opinion on them. I think they are pretty freaky.

First frame is establishing shot, second is ghost, third is re-establishing shot. It was said that the photographer was just snapping off photos and did not see anything at the time. They saw the ghost afterwards. Enjoy!!!

This last pic is just an enhanced photo of the second pic.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Looks to me the Camera-Person was Smoking and just blew a smoke-ring then click with the ole Camera Button, then instant smokey ghost!!

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Looks a tad bit shopped lolz

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Some poor donut must have died a tragic death!

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Perhaps this ghost was a heavy smoker in his previous incarnation....

I don't mean to make fun. See, it appears to be smoke, an everyday occurrance, and nothing the least bit paranormal. This is not to say that you haven't had a paranormal encounter, but it is to say that your camera (most likely) did not in these shots.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Just to let everyone know, the photographer doesn't smoke. Also, she wasn't trying to take a picture of a ghost. She was just snapping pictures of the woods and when she got home she saw the "cloud" in the one picture and in no others.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Here's one I took while walking thru a cemetary. See the little girl in the hallow of the tree? She wasn't there when I took the pic. Lots of other strange stuff in the photo too.

Love and light to each of you,

Wupy

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The girl is harder to prove fake but the cloud isnt that looks photoshoped just the way it was made but the girl i dont know zoomed pics might be nice.

Side story at my 3rd grade teachers dads funaral they took pictures in black and white and a Jesus was rising from the burried coffen. No lie. Also she can bearly use microsoft word let alone edit photos

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Right get a Magnifying glass, You can see the girl watching the little man on the ground head & shoulders upper arms, only reading a little ol white book.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
this picture was NOT photo shoped. Your seeing it exactly as I took it. People find allot of strange things in it. If you look above the girl, in the branches, to the left you can see a deer. Another person found a bear, another found the grim reaper. Some see the aura's of the tree's.

As for the little man she's looking at, Its actually a skeleton with its arms pulled back behind it as it rises out of the grave. Atleast thats what I see

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
First set, is obviously a smoke ring ... I am a smoker ... trust me ... I have seen those on film.
As for the second one, it's such poor quality how does anyone see anything for sure ... clean it up and post it ... then we shall see.

*Z*

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Can you boost the focus of the 2nd one, most thank full

top topics

join