It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Scary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger
Its funny u say that. The subject is actually a character I created in my comic book.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
That's bad ass!!! curious to know what type of oil paint you used for this?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator
Really cheap pheonix brand oils that cost 3.99usd lacquer thinner and 50/50 reducer for primer sealer. Basically oil paint dissolved with the chemicals I use to reduce paint I use on cars and bikes for my airbrush, plus I haven't oil painted in a long time so brushing up n practicing the technique before I do work like this in my comic book.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

id be more scared seeing my own reflection in the morning.

good picture, Scary?? dunno depends on peoples scare levels are like.

be good if you hid a copy in the roller blinds, that would be scary if not expecting it as you close the blinds!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel
That would be pretty funny.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Checking back in to see where you are on this. Any progress?
#noguilt as I fully understand time away from projects.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Its finished

edit on 1-2-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

Sorry the pic quality sucks, the flash on my cell phone never turns off, never buy a microsoft phone lol it never works.
edit on 1-2-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Thanks for posting it!

I like what you did with the tile and blood on the bottom panel a lot. It needed that.

The added words are cool too although you might want to consider just a touch of the shadowing for the word "monster" as you have done on "kolor".

The hair of the lower head looks better and the highlights you added helped a lot.

Saw some of the other work on your page there. Is this for a comic/graphic novel? It looks as though it might be with the paneled formats. I like your other stuff too. It's all very raw and wonderfully dark.

Great job!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow
Yeah all of detail doesn't come through cause its a cell pic with a chitty camera. It does tie in with my comic book, I took a couple frames I liked and re did them in oil paints just to try out the new product. I added some high contrast black and white to my horror comic thread along with a ton of new pages and they are posted in order.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join