It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia WARNS Donald Trump OF Assassination Plot

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Can't attest to the veracity of this story, but I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Trump doesn't at least have an unfortunate accident if he still leads the establishment GOP come next summer, and before he could run third party. I don't see where Russia explicitly warns DT as opposed to just a report, if this is true. But Rick Wilson did actually make comments of the sort to Chris Hayes.

"A report written by the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service says that there is an active plot to eliminate Donald Trump, and thereby his threat to the status quo.
According to this report. . . found in the possession of the 5 Saudi Arabian nationals detained by Lebanon’s intelligence services this past Monday after their private jet was forced to land by Federation Aerospace Forces was a “heavily encrypted” laptop computer device".

"…[T]op establishment Republican consultant Rick Wilson in an interview with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes last week actually called for his assassination, and as, in part, one can read from the transcript:“Trump is still a very powerful force right now” because he appeals to part of the of the conservative base that Wilson said was activated by his “nativist” message. Wilson insisted that the donor class “can’t just sit back on the sidelines and say, ‘oh well, don’t worry, this will all work itself out.’”“They’re still going to have to go out and put a bullet in Donald Trump,” Wilson said. “And that’s a fact.”
www.usapoliticstoday.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm calling Russian disinformation.

It's all too convenient how the came about the information, and of ALL places where they got it.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Sorcha Faal. Any time you see an article mention reports by the FSB it's almost a guarantee that it's a Sorcha Faal story.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It's fake.

Sorry.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Sorcha Faal. Any time you see an article mention reports by the FSB it's almost a guarantee that it's a Sorcha Faal story.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Ok, like I said I couldn't attest to the veracity, but lesson learned.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If true, they'd have to go through the Secret Service to get to him. Seems a little implausible to me.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Makes perfect sense to me.
This is the foreshadowing to the set up.
Donald talks tough about Muslims.
Makes it look like Isis put out the hit.

But other presidential hopefuls come out on top.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
10 to 1 Hillary is behind it...

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The story may be false, but the possibility is real. Anybody that deviates from the script better watch his back. (Kennedy, Jack & Robert, MLK, Ronald Reagan). There are some very worried people right now, not just the politicians and players here at home, but some abroad as well. Their little house of cards is in jeopardy.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Its not fake
Isis would dearly love to assassinate a high profile target like trump

Is there an active plot, certainly wouldn't surprise me if there weren't a few active plots, even in the US

All trump does is divide people with his words, that causes people to conspire

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
If true, they'd have to go through the Secret Service to get to him. Seems a little implausible to me.

You mean the same SS who gets drunk and buys hookers? Yeah id hire my own security instead.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Of course, it is a fake, built upon the unfortunate words ("put a bullet into...") of a member of the status quo that finds itself by-passed by the way it wants the narrative to go.

But make no mistake politics and 'secret goverment' in America are known to do rash things with bullets to get what they want.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The Russians tried to tell the FBI to watch the people who did the New York Marathon bombing and they did not listen. Anyone who ignores this threat as disinformation could be wrong. I suppose the Republican party and the Democrat party would both ignore this threat because it could be beneficial to them.

I doubt if Trump will be ignoring this threat. If he does, maybe he should not be president.

I doubt if the Russian head government would spread misinformation about this, but there are a lot of people in between that would blow this out of proportion. You never just blow off any threat.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
It's fake.

Sorry.

Thanks for the well thought out and detailed analysis.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Kennedy and Reagan were surrounded by SS and they were still shot.

I think it should be taken seriously despite the source.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

You mean the same SS who gets drunk and buys hookers? Yeah id hire my own security instead.

^^^ THIS ^^^

You don't mean the same SS who stood down during the JFK assassination?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Can't attest to the veracity of this story, but I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Trump doesn't at least have an unfortunate accident if he still leads the establishment GOP come next summer, and before he could run third party.

That would really be something, wouldn't it ... would tell a lot about the current state of affairs.

Donald Trump ... or Donald Duck, kvacks and he gets assassinated ... but G.W.Bush, Cheney, Rumswelt, Obama ... literally end the lives of millions, and not a single attempt.

hmmm ... now that would really nail the coffin of the PTB, to be the real culprits behind all terrorism in the world. I find it just "fascinating" that these so called "terrorists" kill innocent bystanders, and not a single attempt on the real culprits.

hmmmm .... thought for food there.

edit on 13/12/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Sorry don't think Reagan should be in that list and Trump has done anything but run his mouth. There isn't any policies for the establishment to he scared of at this point.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: queenofswords

Sorry don't think Reagan should be in that list and Trump has done anything but run his mouth. There isn't any policies for the establishment to he scared of at this point.

I hesitated to include Reagan, but you being an ATSer are probably well aware of some of the conspiracies about who was really behind that attempt on Reagan's life.

Trump knows things, I can promise you....things powerful people do not want to get out. I hope he is surrounded with top notch loyal security people other than ss.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join