It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've seen this strange object two times and can't for the life of me identify what it is.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: supermagma
Here are the screencaps from the video of the strange man for those interested. Sorry it took so long:

Album: imgur.com...

Full images:

i.imgur.com...

i.imgur.com...

i.imgur.com...

i.imgur.com...

In the image of him facing away from you, I thought it looked like he had one of those colored body suits on that cover everything including the face. However, in the images that have him turned to you, I can pretty much tell he does not. Did you notice anything else about his face that can't be seen clearly in the photos? Did he appear to be younger or older?

Your post is very intriguing!
edit on 21-12-2015 by paperdoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: supermagma

If it weren't for the very first screen cap, I wouldn't think anything of it -

- but there is something 'off' about the way the guy looks in that first shot, then it's almost like there's a subtle shift and then each image gets more 'normal' looking...

...I know the recording was only 2 seconds, but if it wouldn't be too much trouble, I would really like to see it, so I can see how the guy moves...

Well, also it is odd the way he makes a complete 180 turn and looks straight at the camera, as if he 'sensed' you watching him or something..

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: paperdoll

He appeared to be older. Maybe late 50s, early 60s? The only thing I remember about his face is that he didn't have any type of facial hair, not even any eyebrows. I remember being in a state of shock after he turned around.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I'll try to upload the video as soon as I can. I'll keep you posted.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Yellow tinted skin is liver damage i.e an alcoholic.

His strange walk means he's drunk

Him turning around at the same time is coincidence

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Yellow tinted skin is liver damage i.e an alcoholic.

His strange walk means he's drunk

Him turning around at the same time is coincidence

So he is "drunk" as you say, but he managed to completely turn around 180, completely seamlessly like some kind of choreographed dance, without falling over like an idiot? Even if him turning around was just coincidence, what are the chances he'd look directly at me instead of say a car approaching beside him?
edit on 23-12-2015 by supermagma because: (no reason given)

Oh yeah, and the fact that the nearest bar is.. 20 miles away? Interesting theory, though.
edit on 23-12-2015 by supermagma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
My interest in this thread is now over. Started out interesting but then the OP revealed the same hoaxer mentality that I've seen over and over again.

Can't you people see the pattern? The person posts something. When someone else pays attention the OP embellishes the story. More attention, more embellishment. It's classic.

We went from lights in the sky to lost time, to mysterious objects appearing in his backyard, to electrical device malfunctions, and now mysterious figures menacing the OP. Gimme a break.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Foundryman

I don't care who doesn't believe me because I knew from the get-go that there would be debunkers and nay-sayers analyzing my story trying to call me a hoaxer. If you can't handle criticism on your own criticism, that's your problem, not mine. The intentions of my thread from the beginning was to just share what happened, and that has been my intention this whole time. I'm just sharing my experiences. I'm not saying what's happening is paranormal, extraterrestrial or whatever the hell anyone thinks it is, I just think they're strange hence why I'm posting about it. I have absolutely nothing to gain from attempting to hoax these stories. I don't even know how you can make half of this stuff up.

Sure, analyze and debunk my story all you want. But don't call me a liar. This will be my last reply to you, dude.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

If you see him again, go talk to him. Just be like "Frank is that you" and just keep walking towards him. Don't chase him, but try to see what's going on.

Whats your dream activity?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Johnnyp22

If you see him again, go talk to him. Just be like "Frank is that you" and just keep walking towards him. Don't chase him, but try to see what's going on.

Whats your dream activity?

Huh.. I didn't really notice it until you just mentioned it, but I haven't had any memorable dreams for the past few weeks. Usually I remember most dreams in pretty vivid detail since I used to lucid dream, kept journals and all that jazz.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Have you thought about showing the guy's picture around your downtown area to see if anyone else has ever seen him?

It's a long shot, but he's pretty distinctive looking, so someone else may have noticed him at some other time than when you saw him..

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I can try that.

I've got some more interesting videos for you guys today. A little less than a week ago I went to my friend's house (same one who took the video from before on his tripod) since he has a tripod, binoculars and other things that makes it a little easier to see things out of place. We went outside (6:15PM E.S.T.) and scanned the sky and we noticed three bright objects. Thinking they were stars, we continued to scan the sky and there was nothing else quite like them. We got out SkyView and the objects didn't seem to match up with any of SkyViews' astronomical objects, so he got out the camcorder and started taking videos.

To the naked eye, they appear to stay in place but as the videos show, especially when sped up, they move up and diagonally. Video 1:

www.youtube.com...
(Regular speed)

The video shows it occasionally kind of having this explosive fire red color somewhere in the middle, but to the naked eye it also has this green and blue color to it as well.

Here's the same video sped up 2.5x to show just how seamlessly this thing moves.

www.youtube.com...

We have one more video where it's a little more blurry but instead of it moving up diagonally it moves down a little bit. We were only able to get this one object on video, the other two would dim whenever we pointed the camera on it.

These videos were sent to me on Messenger so they are in pretty poor quality, so I can try to get the HD version from his ASAP.

Here's another video from last night that I took from my backyard. I saw it when I took my dogs out to go to the bathroom because they were barking for no reason, so I ran inside and got my phone. Unfortunately my S6 was dead so I had to use my less expensive ZenFone 2 as a camera, so it's a little more shakey since there's no image stabilization technology on this phone (sorry).

Here's that video:

www.youtube.com...

(Also sorry for the vertical video).

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join