It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control - Stalking - Harassment - Psychotronic Weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Mind Control - Stalking - Harassment - Psychotronic Weapons

Here's a hypothetical question regarding all Victims of the above

1) Do you know how much effort is required to do all the above just to stalk, mind control, harass and control someone ?
The amount of time, money, manpower and effort is not small

2) Why drag themselves through all the mud when they could very very easily do a "remote control kill" on the victim ?

3) I mean if they found a victim that they are preying on ... why go though all the trouble of stalking them ?

4) Whats the point ?

5) Instead they could have early on ... before any sign of movement at all ... just do a remote kill on the victim ?

6) I suspect that these victims are kept alive for a very sinister reason ...

7) There must be some kind of a Grand Plan that these Stalkers are planning ...

Whats your take on this ?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
only one good answer that comes to me and that is parasites!a reply to: TheMultiSingularCat

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
And to think, ignoring them would have a greater impact that giving them the attention they seek.

Psyops only works if you let it.

If it had a purpose, it was to test / experiment, but why do that when you can just watch society work, especially high school students.
edit on 13-12-2015 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

Have you seen the movie "Bug"? Every ATS member should be made to watch it as an initiation, lol.

It is tin foil lover's heaven:

www.imdb.com...

"An unhinged war veteran holes up with a lonely woman in a spooky Oklahoma motel room. The line between reality and delusion is blurred as they discover a bug infestation."

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9
Yep, I have seen it. Not sure I want to be able to remember all of it.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMultiSingularCat

I've heard various theories on the " gangstalking " theme . One such theory that could answer your question as to how to accomplish such an elaborate scheme on targeted individuals is the belief that it is all run through a supercomputer , and the spirit realms essentially use agents ( who are in human form) who are connected to them via mind control , nano chips , spells etc ... it sounds bizarre, but some people really believe this . I will attach a link to a website I read on this topic soon.

Another theory is that instead of remote control killing the targeted individual . They are keeping them alive for a certain purpose they may have not revealed yet . Some have speculated the reasons range from A-Z and almost anything you can think of . I've heard that they keep some alive and constantly harass them because their victims are a part of a giant "game show" if you will , some say that it all boils down to money and some very sick elitist individuals actually pay top dollar to have this individual watched , harassed and surveilled 24/7.

I've also heard theories that the victims of this either come from very unique bloodlines , have very unique genetic makeup , high IQ's, and have very unique creative, intuitive or psychic abilities .. and thus can be kept alive and harassed until they break and can be turned and used as a government asset .

And there could just be a sadistic reason of wanting to make someone's life agonizing before they are killed for some sick form of pleasure.
I've heard many theories and though they sound bizarre I am convinced " gangstalking" is a real thing that happens daily . With the technology to spy on people now , it makes sense that top notch targets or persons of interest would be watched by those who seek to turn them , extort them , harass them , or murder them .

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I think it is more an issue of paranoia, psychosis and social isolation when reality breaks down and gets all skewed and distorted.

I have seen through my own eyes how the mind can lead one off on a wild tangent, perceiving reality according to one's delusional state.

There is definitely a delusion of grandeur, psychosis thing happening when people get like this about the world around them. I really do in fact highly recommend the film I have posted here. It is available online to watch for free if necessary. It is a wonderful performance, a movie from a play, and is actually quite informative about how we can become deluded and paranoid.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Revolution9
Yep, I have seen it. Not sure I want to be able to remember all of it.

Yes, it is very freaky. An important lesson and message in that film for conspiracy theorists about keeping hold of reality.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
There's also the possibility that it's all mental illness , and one has increased paranoia of gangstalking taking place in their life because in a twist of irony .. mind control chemicals , devices and technology can create realties in people's eyes that aren't really there .
Now some may argue and say if we are all watching hypnotic television shows and drinking fluoridated water and breathing bad air why aren't we ALL having bizarre paranoia and suspicions that we are being stalked etc ...

My argument ( and please keep in mind this is just a possibility in stating only ) is that some may be more predisposed to have hyper sensitivity to chemical stimuli then others and thus react accordingly

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

Revolution 9 - this is a topic of great interest for me , and I would love to know more about that " film" you mentioned up there that you could watch online . I flip flop on this topic and what to believe . But part of me does believe a lot of it can be paranoia , losing touch with reality etc ... I've seen firsthand in the lives of close friends how their minds just seemingly turn on them and they have lost touch with reality completely .. drugs , stress , and trauma all played a role in this . What's the name of the film if you don't mind me asking ?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I mean - Please spare me the comedy ...

The crying and wailing must be so intense ...

Why put themselves through all the trouble dragging everyone through all the mud ???

The effort, money, time etc etc must be killing these stalkers ...

It would be giving them a heart attack ...

The solution is a simple "Remote kill Switch"

it is the problem solver ...

So what is the "Grand Plan" anyway ???

There must be one ... otherwise ... the victim should be dead by now ...

isnt it ???

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

6) I suspect that these victims are kept alive for a very sinister reason ...

7) There must be some kind of a Grand Plan that these Stalkers are planning …

I don't know about stalking and manipulating people in their everyday lives. I do wonder sometimes why they save the worst criminals in prison. Seems if you're Chares Manson or some mass shooter you get a trial and life sentence, if you sell cigarettes on a street corner, you get executed.

What are they saving the real bad guys up for?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

ok well.. I can tell you it happens.
psychological manipulation mostly.

I think they are in the business of creating schizophrenia and psychopathic behavior.

Why?

so that they can crack down on crazy dangerous people with guns.

You know.. patsies.

and this might sound silly but I wonder what frequencies blue tooth, and wifi can be set to when a registered phone in your name is connected. you know many antennas can be activated remotely with no power of their own. releasing a new frequency.

Too lazy to look into different studies about different microwave frequencies that can change heart rate and mood and body temp and all sorts of yummy things.

The human body strongly absorbs radio waves (FM and TV range) 70 to 100 MHz...

Controlling my feelings far too long
Forcing our darkest souls to unfold
And pushing us into self destruction
They make me
Make me dream your dreams

edit on 13-12-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well my hunch is that "They Want" something from their victims ...

But if you want something ... "You can always ask"

My door is always open

Just knock and come in and we can talk about it ...

If you want some money to go to Costco ... I can spare a few dollars for you

If you want some money to buy a few pack of cigerattes i can buy you a few pack of cigerattes

But ... why continue these stalking and harrassment and get 3rd parties involved ???

If you have a problem ... lets talk about it ...

And I am sure we can come to a solution ... almost immediately ... or atleast soon

but if you carry on ... this will drag on for another 20 or 30 years

and a lot of other 3rd parties will be dragged though the mud ...

so are you "Man enough to knock on my door and we can start to discuss this problem of yours" ...

or are we going to continue like this for another 20 to 30 years and drag plenty of 3rd parties though the mud ???

or are you a coward just like I thought you were and are ?

Why take the hard road ?

When your answer and solution is only 1 door knock and discussion away ???

edit on 13-12-2015 by TheMultiSingularCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
this "Big Problem of yours has" dragged on for almost 30 years already ...

but say if you come knock on my door at 10:00am

we begin to disscuss this big problem of yours

by 10:30am

EVERYTHING WILL BE SOLVED ... EVERYONE CAN GO HOME AND SLEEP WITH PEACE AT NIGHT

I promise it ... it will end up being good ... just as long as you come to discuss it over ...

So what do you want ???

to continue like this ???

or do you want to solve your 30 year big problem in a few minutes ???

you can solve this whole thing ... just like that ...

in an instant ... it will be gone ... POOF !!!

EVERYTHING WILL HAVE PEACE OF MIND ... EVERYONE CAN GO HOME ...

WE CAN ALL SLEEP AGAIN TONIGHT

WE CAN WALK IN THE STREETS WITHOUT HAVING TO LOOK BEHIND US ...

And you KNOW ... you can choose this and make it happen ... just how i said it ...

you can solve this ... just like that ... it is gone ...

so are you Man enough to discuss this over at my place or are you just a lowly coward ???

So how about you cut all the bull# for once in 30 years ???

And we can go right ahead to solve your big problem today ???

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMultiSingularCatwhen

When can we talk?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Most stalkers look completly depress. They are the ones who need to be liberate.
Whatever the reasons behind this harassment, there are laws above those false gods who play with us for reasons of power.
Wheter it be the pleasure of seeing others suffering or the need to be inspire by highly counscious humans,
their main purpose does'nt stand the test in the long run especially if they don't serve a cause greater than themselves. Even if darkness prevailed over the light in the last round which has allowed them to take control over our institutions. they now need brighter lights to cheat us all on their real intentions.

This time around highest beings of light won't let them transform the truth to their advantage in killing the most inspring ones.

Awakening comes from within and those who try to escape this sacred truth rush toward the end of their reign over human kind.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

When can we talk? ,I need an answer .

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Mind control is creepy and real. There is a ton of people mind controlled on earth (if not everyone) by either some sim city technology or a deranged being...

top topics

join