It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Binary: Unfortunate Implications

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sakrateri

Some of them match other drawings from other eras and cultures. Maybe the binary thing is a diversion, I don't know.

they match other eras? could be a clue that its not something he saw?

More like Universal. If history accounts are accurate. From my link to images above…

image of symbols on other UFOs

Compared to Rendleshem:

Symbols

As far as extrapolating meaning, could be the same sort of symbols they put on jets today, mostly pictograms identifying features or Hazards for pilots and ground crew or passengers.

earth equivalent warning symbols

We should expect the universal language of pictograms to be universally understood. In that regard I think the pictograms on the fuselage of the Rendlesham Forest craft can be translated to mean various things like…

Manned, orbiter, in and out of vacuum, reentry, temperature tolerances, submersible, etc.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

1) The code began life as a message which then had to be encoded in ASCII, and converted to binary. That took effort.

Both ASCII and binary do not have their own intrinsic meaning. They still boil down to concepts or characters of a human language. Thus, they are not universal.

I am open minded to most things, and look to stay that way. But, I cannot help but feel that most people tend to overlook the idea that these are simply not universal understandings.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I do think there is a good chance something extraordinary happened in this case, but Im not sure how you dont dismiss this part out of hand from the start? Never gave it any serious thought, imo it is an unfortunate distraction to the case that makes it easy for some to dismiss the entire thing.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

What if they know human language?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I think that's my point. It was pointless and unnecessary and almost certainly the work of someone who knew it would be dismissed...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

What if they know human language?

They could....

But whereas I'd say it might be possible that is the case, I'll say I'm fairly certain the likelihood is that it is not probable.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I see it somewhat like this.

From where we stand in the universe, the Horsehead Nebula looks like a horses head. Much as the Cat's Eye nebula looks like a cat's eye.

Hell, there's a cool one that is mostly green in color that looks like a hag or a witch!

But, it is entirely based off of perspective, and location.

Alter the location by a hair, and maybe nobody would have thought it was what we think today.

edit on 14-12-2015 by nullafides because: SQUIRREL!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join