It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Promo Video for the F-35 Year in Review

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Lockheed released a video showcasing the milestone achievements made by the F-35 program. Even though it is a promotional video made by Lockheed Martin it's still interesting to see all the things the program was able to achieve in the course of one year and how the program is accelerating. It seams to have turned a corner of sorts in the long line of negative press it has been receiving since program start.
Plus the Video is cool to watch.

At the end of 2015, the 160+ jets in the F-35 fleet at 10 bases around the U.S. had flown more than 45,000 hours and completed five deployments to sea. With more than 300 pilots and 2,700 maintainers trained, and the first internationally produced jet flying, the program continues to progress at lightning speed.

www.f35.com...
edit on 13-12-2015 by Sammamishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

They've built a ton of momentum. They were at 27,000 hours in March and they're up to 45,000 now. That's great news.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
IMHO, we should not be selling our most advanced fighter to Turkey. They are not acting much like an ally.

Why on earth would a country with advanced weaponry sell that weaponry to people who may use it against us? I have never understood such stupidity.

In Iraq and Afghanistan we trained the indigenous peoples in our fighting techniques. Doesn't that strike anyone else as the height of stupidity?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
IMHO, we should not be selling our most advanced fighter to Turkey. They are not acting much like an ally.

Why on earth would a country with advanced weaponry sell that weaponry to people who may use it against us? I have never understood such stupidity.

In Iraq and Afghanistan we trained the indigenous peoples in our fighting techniques. Doesn't that strike anyone else as the height of stupidity?

To pose an answer: perhaps we can disable the F-35 remotely. I feel sure some form of command codes must exist.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

To pose an answer: perhaps we can disable the F-35 remotely. I feel sure some form of command codes must exist.

If it exists, you can bet someone else will find it, too. That would be bad.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

How does Turkey get the F-35 here? Can't fly that far.

top topics

join