It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Equal Opportunity Offender – Donald Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Realtruth

Umm racists hate all races except their own. I've yet to hear Trump attack white men.

Trump not only offends white people, but his own culture and white people. Have a look for your own eyes.

by calling a 90 old woman and her son idiots that live in a slum, on their own land. I would say that is pretty much an attack on white folks.

Oh poor me, the insults. Everyone is being insulted!

The real insults directed at you by our current officials and Marxist appointed Tsars have already done so much damage to liberty, freedom, the economy and the mega looting of the treasury, that your future families won't be able to pay it back in even ten generations from now, if ever. That is a true insult to America which deserves an answer of humiliation total ruin for their deeds.
But keep in denial and just direct your angers at media spun, non-context drivel about the guy who is probably the only one who can destroy these America destroyers.
What we need now is to have a serious ass kicking party that see's Obama and crews having their spines ripped out and used as putting irons, and not a bunch of whiners who are being used like portable toilets for the MSM and their big family of Obama connected wealthy deceivers.

I have never before seen so many patsies supporting a complete psyop and not even understand anything about how you are all being played in a way that deserves serious retribution, rather than helping these people plan America's continued "hope and change" , the same buzz phrase that all the famous tyrants used before fattening up the sheep for their blood bath.
Those most sensitive to perceived insults, are never able to see how they are being insulted by those who use them, and they also never see how often they dish out insults themselves..

Forget about Trump, because with all of you around it won't even matter, because America is a dead duck already in that regard.
edit on 13-12-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I am starting to think the only word Trump critics seem to know is 'racists'.

They might want to expand their vocabulary, and talk about the issues for a change.

How about ignorant buffoon that's making a mockery out of politics and turning the campaign cycle into a reality tv show.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

They might want to expand their vocabulary, and talk about the issues for a change.

How about ignorant buffoon that's making a mockery out of politics and turning the campaign cycle into a reality tv show.

Politics has always been a mockery.

Can hardly blame Trump for that.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

You mean like Obama using club wielding Muslim Brotherhood Shoulder strikers to inform voters at the voting booth they should reconsider if they weren't planning to vote for Obama? Is that the mockery of politics you mean?

Or is it the kind of political mockery we saw when Obama was elected, and then used the United states treasury to hand out multi-billion dollar checks to accomplices who declared bankruptcy minutes after payment?

No, I bet it is door number three: A sitting president who rather than check if his plans and policies pass constitutional muster, instead makes sure that they all DON'T first, and then executes and implements them as if they are legal so he can gloat to himself about how sly he is, and how easy is to do anything his criminally adept mind can imagine with absolute and unprecedented impunity?

And it could be the political mockery our congress and senate does by not having federal marshals go in to the White house after Obama having committed treason over 14 times, but instead, are gutless yellow cowards who know that Obama will retaliate using any and all means, which includes threats of calling Marshal Law, government shutdown, character assassination with full use of media and ABC agencies who wouldn't hesitate to make up the dirtiest fictions against those who would try to step in and recall the lying son of a Bit for anything, even his circus acts which are the lies he tells that nobody, not even his supporters believe, but just pretend are all legit' and they go away silently after time goes by.

Those ones? And here's another final example of how someone can really mock our country's values and goals:

Honduras had a president who didn't like the part in that country's constitution that banned any law allowing a president to serve longer than their term limits allowed, and used an Obama style move like executive fiat to eliminate the term limits and declare himself "Elected for as long as he likes"
The military went in and dragged his butt right out the front door like we should have seen here many times, and not just for Obama, but the big surprise to the American political system happened when Hillary Clinton and President Obama condemned the Honduras military for defending that country's constitution against enemies foreign or domestic, and in doing that, made THE BIGGEST MOCKERY OF OUR POLITICAL SYSTEM EVER SEEN, as if they were putting on a show for the most extreme UnAmerican act any politician could commit, but they were actually serious. Which disqualifies them both from even being able to keep their citizenship here, since they declared themselves as not aligned with the rules and qualifications to lead by constitutional example, and more aligned to live in a tent on an abandoned hazardous materials land fill as test subjects the military can use any way they like. This is what traitors like that deserve.

I hope this helps anyone who doesn't understand the real meaning of true "Political Mockery" that would throw this label at Trump, when it should be thrown at a multitude of current, and past officials who are the truly guilty of making a mockery of everything of value in this country to the point of pathologically deviancy, until they are stoned to death with that label, figuratively speaking.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

You mean like Obama using club wielding Muslim Brotherhood Shoulder strikers to inform voters at the voting booth they should reconsider if they weren't planning to vote for Obama? Is that the mockery of politics you mean?

Or is it the kind of political mockery we saw when Obama was elected, and then used the United states treasury to hand out multi-billion dollar checks to accomplices who declared bankruptcy minutes after payment?

No, I bet it is door number three: A sitting president who rather than check if his plans and policies pass constitutional muster, instead makes sure that they all DON'T first, and then executes and implements them as if they are legal so he can gloat to himself about how sly he is, and how easy is to do anything his criminally adept mind can imagine with absolute and unprecedented impunity?

And it could be the political mockery our congress and senate does by not having federal marshals go in to the White house after Obama having committed treason over 14 times, but instead, are gutless yellow cowards who know that Obama will retaliate using any and all means, which includes threats of calling Marshal Law, government shutdown, character assassination with full use of media and ABC agencies who wouldn't hesitate to make up the dirtiest fictions against those who would try to step in and recall the lying son of a Bit for anything, even his circus acts which are the lies he tells that nobody, not even his supporters believe, but just pretend are all legit' and they go away silently after time goes by.

Those ones? And here's another final example of how someone can really mock our country's values and goals:

Honduras had a president who didn't like the part in that country's constitution that banned any law allowing a president to serve longer than their term limits allowed, and used an Obama style move like executive fiat to eliminate the term limits and declare himself "Elected for as long as he likes"
The military went in and dragged his butt right out the front door like we should have seen here many times, and not just for Obama, but the big surprise to the American political system happened when Hillary Clinton and President Obama condemned the Honduras military for defending that country's constitution against enemies foreign or domestic, and in doing that, made THE BIGGEST MOCKERY OF OUR POLITICAL SYSTEM EVER SEEN, as if they were putting on a show for the most extreme UnAmerican act any politician could commit, but they were actually serious. Which disqualifies them both from even being able to keep their citizenship here, since they declared themselves as not aligned with the rules and qualifications to lead by constitutional example, and more aligned to live in a tent on an abandoned hazardous materials land fill as test subjects the military can use any way they like. This is what traitors like that deserve.

I hope this helps anyone who doesn't understand the real meaning of true "Political Mockery" that would throw this label at Trump, when it should be thrown at a multitude of current, and past officials who are the truly guilty of making a mockery of everything of value in this country to the point of pathologically deviancy, until they are stoned to death with that label, figuratively speaking.

His supporters know exactly what he is doing and approve wildly.

With a wink and a nod they are willing to put us all at risk for Power.

They have dazzled us with one legal maneuver after another.

They have tried to buy one minority group after another.

They are willing to watch our Nation fail for their agenda.

Sad...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Right you are, on all counts, my astute fellow citizen

I need some zzZZ's or I'll soon be rambling and ranting at the drop of a political pin
(I'm not all that sure sleep helps me though)..

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

If you are a South Park fan you would understand.

I am a huge South Park fan.

That doesn't make me want Trump for president. Maybe he should buy his own late-night talk show.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You have NO ONE to blame for that except the obstructionist, childish GOP Congress who from the get go decided to say "NO!" to every single thing Obama wanted to do.......

no
no
no
no
no

Often the first word a toddler learns. Uses it incessantly.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Actually, that's called the balance of power. Won't you like congress to say "no" to things if Cruz gets into office?
edit on 14-12-2015 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Yes, I will.

And that means it won't be Cruz's fault - you do realize that his own GOP colleagues can't stand him, right?

So, imagine that - the Dems in Congress will obstruct, and so will GOP Congress people simply because he's an asshole who is widely universally despised.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Balance of power. Remember, Obama's first 2 years, the dems were in control.

Cruz, Hillary. . . . they are all the same. Trump and Carson are the only two worth looking at.

imho
edit on 14-12-2015 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Still waiting on Trump's resonating words, in cased you missed it. Or would you be able to direct me to another supporter?

edit on 14/12/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Saying NO to EVERYTHING is not a balance of power.
It's just plain old contrariness and stubbornness.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

LOL!! Yeah, through a small one-way mirror window that looks into a padded room.....both of them.
edit on 12/14/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Google. I don't have any idea what resonates with you. Make your own mind up on it.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

LOL!! Yeah, through a small one-way mirror window that looks into a padded room.....both of them.

hahahaha

To each his own I suppose. I don't like politicians as a general rule. I think they're all lairs.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

No. I want to know what resonates with you (the Trump supporter. Who said that he said resonating things. Or another supporter, if you can direct me to one.) That's the point. I'm not American, I can't know. My view on guns for instance, is intrinsically different than an American's because I didn't grow up with access to them as a guaranteed right. That's just the most obvious example, I'm sure there are others.

Maybe you've misunderstood. I'm not looking for what Trump says that works with me, I'm looking for what he says that works with the "average American."

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

He's not an establishment politician, first off. I like that. Too many establishment politicians just talk, say the same damned things over and over.

Trump? Carson? They are willing to tackle issues, talk about issues that other politicians won't talk about.

Look at how we're talking about radical islam. Trump is not PC, he brought up a temporary ban on muslim immigration. Trump brought up trade with China. He's brought up building a wall to stop illegal aliens coming into the US.

Trump is a dick. He's a harsh bastard. But we don't need a nice guy as president. We need an asshole.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Right, thanks. I think I have a bit more of an understanding now. While I may disagree with a few points, particularly the last one, I can definitely see where you're coming from, at least.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Saying NO to EVERYTHING is not a balance of power.
It's just plain old contrariness and stubbornness.

I'm confused, are you talking about Obama saying no to everything the House and Senate have passed?

Obama is the President. What he wants means nothing. The House and Senate set the budget, and make laws and regulation, not him. The passed bills die on his desk.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join