It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Equal Opportunity Offender – Donald Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Realtruth

Umm racists hate all races except their own. I've yet to hear Trump attack white men.

That's because you see and hear only what you want too. Obviously you didn't watch one video that I posted, in the OP.

Trump not only offends white people, but his own culture and white people. Have a look for your own eyes.

by calling a 90 old woman and her son idiots that live in a slum, on their own land. I would say that is pretty much an attack on white folks.

You need more because there is plenty of them?

Insults Rand Paul at the GOP Debate.

White disabled man

edit on 13-12-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Actually, that's hilarious. It's also an opinion, because you evidently don't know a single genius. I do know a couple of bonafide geniuses, and it's very interesting to listen to people that are able to think on multi-layers talk about Donald Trump's thought process and problem-solving abilities with admiration and inquisitiveness.

Most Mensa members don't seem to be impressed with his reasoning ability.

...speaking from interacting with my local Mensa club. Just sayin'.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Trump is a divider, not a uniter.

Look at it demographically:
* only 63% of the US is non-Hispanic Whites (source)
* 37% are Everything Else

Trump could win if he got every single Caucasian to vote for him or if he can unite large demographic groups to vote for him. However...
* Liberals won't vote for him, of course, and he won't convince many Democrats to switch. People are more likely to vote Democrat than Republican
* Many conservative women won't vote for him because he offends them
* Few non-Caucasians will vote for him
* Few environmentalists seem disposed to vote for him
* Republicans find him divisive, and the Republican leadership is uneasy with him because he's mocking groups that they've tried to court recently (women, Hispanics, Blacks, gays, etc.)

If he suddenly does a complete 180 and starts making speeches that resonate with those groups, then the established base he has will drop him... and the ones he's approaching (all those groups above) aren't going to believe him for a minute.

I think he'll do another Ron Paul type performance - wildly successful with a few, but no ability to unite the voter bases he really needs.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I'm a liberal and I'd probably vote for him.

And I'd never call trump a conservative.
edit on 13-12-2015 by NowWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Do you honestly believe that Trump is any different from that long laundry list of complaints you have against politicians? He's not. I'd even go as far to say that he is the epitome of all the ugliness we come to find in politics. He fits the stereotype quite nicely.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The guy raped his wife...but his laywer thinks you can not rape your wife...

www.independent.co.uk... ml

How anyone can actually think he will be good for the USA..barmy.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

He didn't attack his own culture. He didn't call Scott's murderers, thugs, rapists, or ask to ban them from the USA. He certainly hasn't attacked the Germans, the British, the French, and so on. He called an area in Scotland where he wanted to build his golf course a slum. Wow, what an attack... He's not an equal opportunity bigot, he wanted that land for his new golf course and tried to justify it by calling it a bad name.

Of course he's gonna insult his GOP competition but that doesn't mean he's a not a bigot. Name calling is a quality common amongst all politicians and would-be politicians.

I'm well aware he made fun of a disabled man and I even created a thread about it. So because this one man was white we can say that Trump attacks white men? I'm sure the men of the KKK weren't fair to white disable men either but that just goes to show you have awful Trump is that he'll mock the disabled.

So here you are, acknowledging how disgusting Trump is yet you support him? Why else would you waste time with yet another pro Trump thread? Trump isn't saying what I'm thinking but he sure is saying what many bigots are thinking, just ask the Neo-Nazis.
edit on 13-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: neo96
I am starting to think the only word Trump critics seem to know is 'racists'.

They might want to expand their vocabulary, and talk about the issues for a change.

But, you will know when you are really starting to get them is when...

They start calling him the "The Anti-Christ".

Don't you think I missed that!!!! LOL He has already made it to Hitler level!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Humans and I mean all humans are bigots, racists, and stereotype profilers. It's human nature and we do it from birth, but it becomes more pronounced as time moves on. Some choose to be more vocal about it and others choose to deny that they are.

In an ideal world bigotry, and stereotyping do not exist.

Ugly people profile better looking people and vice versa.

Skinny people pick on fat people.

Smart people pick on dumb people.

People of color pick on people of other colors. And within colors they pick on each other.

If everyone were the same color, size, gender, religion, then it would be something else like nose size, or hair color, or lip size. Human nature is selective right from the start, and for some reason we like to single certain things out. Maybe it's because we are genetically programmed this way.

Trump is absolutely helping to divide the nation further with the help of MSM, but that does not negate the fact that he is bringing many other valuable political problems to light, that most Republicans, or Democrats wouldn't have the guts to say because they would never get elected.

Trump will absolutely pull a Ron Paul imo. And Trump is not trying to get elected in spite of what people may believe.

The pool for a Presidential candidate is the most pathetic bunch of self-serving narcissistic millionaires/billionaires I have ever seen. I don't believe the entire lot of them could agree on the color of horse dung, or even come close to running this country, because they don't live in the common man's reality.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
I would hope everyone stays on the topic of the OP, because this has very little to do with partisan bickering, but it's actually a very good example of Trump's world, and the world we live in.

If we look closely at our own MO's, then we'll see that most of us are very much like Donald Trump. Name callers, ad hominem attacks, and trying to belittle our opponents to gain attention, and change minds seems to be status quo for many these days.

Most of us are like Donald Trump?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Hold up, I need to call daddy real quick for "a small loan of a million dollars," adjusted for inflation, how many millions is that today?

Again, "we'll see that most of us are very much like Donald Trump."

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

1) I would never - never - under any circumstance say, "I would date my daughter."
2) I CERTAINLY wouldn't defend my comments about me dating my daughter by calling it "cute."
3) I have absolutely no quarrel with people of other skin colors/religions.
4) I still have my hair.
5) When I publicly speak, I try to do so with a bit of character and respect
6) I've never claimed to have "known 9/11 was going to happen," before it happened.
7) "Building a wall," and making another country pay for it - is not an ideal I find practical.

(post by Realtruth removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Brilliant post.
Thank you.

and also, wanted to respond to this remark of yours:

Most Mensa members don't seem to be impressed with his reasoning ability.

...speaking from interacting with my local Mensa club. Just sayin'.

So - tell us, please - how to do most Mensa members in your club feel about Cruz?

edit on 12/13/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

You say that when you speak publicly you do so with "a bit of character and respect"

1) Are you not attacking Donald Trumps physical character?

2) Are you not laughing at comments made by the OP?

So what category does this put you in now?

For some unknown reason the MSM is giving Donald Trump lots of airtime. Why?

edit on 13-12-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Trump is bringing up issues that establishment candidates are afraid to talk about. He asks the questions that appear to resonate based on the polls and supporters he has.

That's a non-answer. You're saying what you said before with a slightly higher degree of specificity, but you haven't actually told me what he says that resonates.

You're one of his supporters, aren't you? What about what resonates with you personally, then?

I wouldn't trust polls.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Trump is popular for the same reasons South Park is popular.

He speaks the truth about everything and anyone in equal portions and honey badger don't care.
edit on 2015/12/13 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
He speaks the truth about everything and anyone in equal portions and honey badger don't care.

"Truth"...

Your mileage may vary. Greatly.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Trump is bringing up issues that establishment candidates are afraid to talk about. He asks the questions that appear to resonate based on the polls and supporters he has.

That's a non-answer. You're saying what you said before with a slightly higher degree of specificity, but you haven't actually told me what he says that resonates.

You're one of his supporters, aren't you? What about what resonates with you personally, then?

I wouldn't trust polls.

I'm supporting him only because a leftist threatened to kill his supporters. That and he is an outsider.

Specifics? Google them. Determine for yourself.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

originally posted by: Metallicus

"Truth"...

Your mileage may vary. Greatly.

If you are a South Park fan you would understand.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So, are you refusing to directly answer? You told me that Trump says things that resonate with the average American. Now you won't tell me what those things that he says actually are.
I mean, if you're going to claim that he's resonating with the "average American", you should probably be able to say what those things are.

You, personally, support him because of some partisan stuff, and because he's an outsider.
Neither of those things are what Trump says, by the way, so I guess you're not the average American that he resonates with.

Anyone else here a Trump supporter that's willing to tell me what "resonates"? There's so much clutter and disinformation I doubt I'd be able to find it myself, and as a foreigner I can't be sure regardless.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I do sort of understand what you're saying, but the sublimity of the matter is that Trump isn't exactly known for his truthfulness.
Probably closer to the opposite, in fact.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join