It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Can You Feel It?" No. Now shut up.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible

MrSensible : my brother from another mother

Couldnt have said it better lol

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

This and the phrase "and so it begins".

I swear people think we all live in a movie.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Would you be responsible for some child if they read this then tried it and died?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Aren't I special? Post here if you're as special as I am, but most importantly, acknowledge just how special I am.

Hey! I am special. Mommy told me so!

Now Can you FEEL IT ?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn I want to read an OP that says "and so it begins'' ... now I want to use it in a future thread! I'm gonna have to work in, "'can you feel it?'' too because I seem to skip these threads somehow and think they are some great lines, heck I'm gonna write a movie script!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Empathetic people do exist commonly. Strongly empathetic less so. It's more about being in tune with people and with group environments. Not sure how you could tap into some sort of great common spirit or universal vibe, only because I haven't.

The "gift" usually manifests itself by the empath becoming easily and indirectly emotionally swayed by the presence of another. It takes many a long time to realize the imbalance is an outside influence, not being bi-polar or depressed or moody.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Here's another great one: "tells it like it is" following some famous jackass's name in a thread title. Almost without fail, that immediately tells the reader "Ah, famous jackass apparently said something the OP agreed with and which is undoubtedly open to factual interpretation."

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Here's another great one: "tells it like it is" following some famous jackass's name in a thread title. Almost without fail, that immediately tells the reader "Ah, famous jackass apparently said something the OP agreed with and which is undoubtedly open to factual interpretation."

"Breaking: burdman30ott6 tells it like it is! MUST SEE"

Thought I'd throw in two of my own there, "MUST SEE" and "BREAKING:" - I almost never read the former and it has to be a pretty big scoop to make me read a thread with BREAKING in the title.
edit on 14/12/2015 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
It must really suck not to be able to "feel it". I feel bad for you man.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
lmao lololol

a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well..... yea... I learned a long time ago there is no magic, no enlightened state beyond our senses. We can make up stuff, make cool shapes with our hands, set like a lotus. Now you who imbibe chemicals and herbs may 'think' you 'see' or 'feel' something, and it's quite likely you do. It will wear off. Gods, Extraterrestrials, demi-gods, shaman....... I haven't seen any of them. Well I knew a Cowboy shaman in Utah some years back. Frankly he did it for the Peyote mostly.

Cause and Effect.... It can be random or cyclic, or it can seem profound as it unfolds or, pendant in it's boring absurdity. These 'feelings' are more likely expressions of hormone levels.

Still, you have to remember not everybody's sane by a longshot, nor a Peter Hurkos

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Merkler is merlering you Merkler hoping all your Merklers come true.

Merkler needs another ::

Kenny run!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Poppcocked

I would recommend a child start with a 9v battery and work their way up

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Hyperthyroidism will also cause you to "vibrate", lol.

Look!! I can't keep my hand still...the ENERGY!!!

With that said, many cells (mainly their walls), do vibrate within the body. Some vibrate naturally like red blood cells and certain proteins, while others react to different wavelengths of light. We do have the ability to indirectly change these vibrations as they've been linked directly to the health of specific cells. When we are sick, they vibrate at a different frequency than if we were healthy. This has all been observed.

O ya? Please link me to the studies. The actual studies.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I keep wondering why this is allowed?

I mean, Skeptic Overlord worded the rules thus-

This forum is for members to engage in heated tirades about topics that really infuriate them. It is not intended to be a place to complain or attack other members. Normal ATS/BTS terms of service rules still apply.
Attacks on other members will be removed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I see that not only the snarky slurs are numerous, but there are moderators taking part, so I guess this must be an exception?

Is it because a poster is not openly named?
...Even while their thread is currently active, was started just before this one, with that exact title, and is on the "Recent" list? It's not like anyone could have a doubt who is being mocked and insulted here by you all, for 3 pages now...

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma personally, I didn't ever notice a thread tilted ''can you feel it?'' because I pay attention to the metaphysical and new age kinda thing, I was really laughing at myself and didn't know who or what threads were being referred to.
Now I feel bad and found the thread you mentioned on the recent page and actually found it interesting, vague at first but the posts on that thread start becoming clearer.
For some reason the expression, ''can you feel it?'' still seems to be funny to me. The funnyness having nothing to do with anyone who uses the expression.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I can assure I have literally no idea who you're talking about in your post. My initial rant was directed at no specific person. It is about a TYPE of person.

While I find it interesting that you were able to find a person who had the exact same thread title mentioned in my OP, I can assure it is nothing more than coincidence. But truth be told, I could have posted my rant any day of the week and probably would have had a hit. That's just how common those types of threads are. As quoted from the OP, "It absolutely drives me insane the number of threads I see that start with this title or something similar."

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Plenty of live footage to prove that people "Can feel it".

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I felt it this morning thats for sure when I unleashed about 100 megatons into the white porcelains.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join