It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Can You Feel It?" No. Now shut up.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
It absolutely drives me insane the number of threads I see that start with this title or something similar. It boggles my mind. Every single one of these threads is exactly the same. It's like they're rolled off of an assembly line operated by special needs children.

"Can you feel it? Last night I had a dream/This morning everything feels so different. My aura/harmonic vibration/supernatural spooky mumbo garbage is vibrating at a higher frequency than ever before. I've always been special/sensitive/smarter than everyone else. Aren't I special? Post here if you're as special as I am, but most importantly, acknowledge just how special I am. Also, I was right all along. I've been saying it for years. It'll happen soon."

You're not special. You don't vibrate at a higher frequency. You don't have any information that the rest of us don't already have. And you are contributing absolutely nothing to the community. No. I can't feel it. All I feel is annoyed by your useless prattling and misplaced sense of self-importance.
edit on 13-12-2015 by MrSensible because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
That's what she said...

Couldn't resist.

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible

There's a vein throbbing on the side of your forehead.

Can you feel it?

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Well I thought I felt it, but it was just a fart. I'll keep trying until I # myself.... This new age stuff is tricky.

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

You have got to be the most unenlightened, asleep little sheeple I have ever seen, someone needs meditation and green tea and vegan diet, you clearly need to awaken ur kundalini. OMG wow, you are SO NOT an indigo child if you cant feel the vibrations coming down from a higher spiritual plane. Do u even merkaba?

Hehe

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I can't stand those topics either. Everyone knows I'm the only special one.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Who tinkled in your corn flakes?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

If I write here that I said something was going to transpire and it does then I will state that. I have the posts to prove it, too.

Some people are more equipped with information than others be sure of it. Would you not say you are slightly better at putting your corn flakes in your mouth than an 6 month old baby?

Experience is the word we are looking for Mr Sensible. Some people have a great deal more experience than others.

Some of the new ideas relating to health, spirituality, etc , are quite beneficial. Most are not new ideas in fact, but ones adopted from other cultures that we get to share in because of the world communicating so well.

For example, Mr Sensible, do I know more about English Literature and playing acoustic guitars than you? That is because I gave all my time to these pursuits.

Credit where credit is due I say. I am obviously not reached the bitter last stages of poisoned cynicism and sneering that you have quite yet.

Here is a song just for you Mr Sensible:

much love from Julie Andrews Revolution9

ps; Merkabah is ancient Hebrew mysticism, nothing as such to do with the New Age.

Go check it out here. Inform yourself. Are you experienced?

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 13-12-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

edit on 13/12/2015 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This rant and everybody's posts are cracking me up.
Laughter is great way to raise ones frequency. I'm one step closer to enlightenment, thank you MrSensible and ATS posters.
I can totally feel the shift in my aura now.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
When I was at Uni [late 90's - Neuroscience], feelings of impending doom, worries out of nowhere, feelings of displacement, feelings of reality not being real etc, could be explained by imbalances of neurochemicals [hormones, neurotransmitters etc].
Nowadays it's because of some vibrations of the ether.

I am not completely against the idea that we are capable of feeling certain things on a different level, as I do 'believe' in Quantum mechanics and Quarks, but first you should ask yourself if it could be something more tangible before making threads about the universe being out of kilter...

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hyperthyroidism will also cause you to "vibrate", lol.

Look!! I can't keep my hand still...the ENERGY!!!

With that said, many cells (mainly their walls), do vibrate within the body. Some vibrate naturally like red blood cells and certain proteins, while others react to different wavelengths of light. We do have the ability to indirectly change these vibrations as they've been linked directly to the health of specific cells. When we are sick, they vibrate at a different frequency than if we were healthy. This has all been observed.

edit on 13-12-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Then I'm glad you were spared of the era on ATS of the "Indigo children", the "Starseeds", and the "Star children".
That lasted a good year. Everybody under thirty was so special they were about to burst into pure rays of light; lol, or their children were so special they were "other-worldly". I was happy to see that go. But yes, the "I've got a feeling", seems to pop up every few months.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
And now they'll show up.
Just had to get'em started, didn't ya.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Indigos. Awww good days, good times.

So in tune. So sensitive. So shrill when questioned.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Fantastic post/rant....I especially enjoy listening to coast to coast when George often says that he feels uneasy and everyone chimes and states that they too feel uneasy for some reason...if you don't feel uneasy with all the obvious lunacy going on you must be dead..and it doesn't take some unknown cosmic force to let you know that things are going well...

Everyone wants to feel special out there and on ATS it's no different...

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Then I'm glad you were spared of the era on ATS of the "Indigo children", the "Starseeds", and the "Star children".
That lasted a good year. Everybody under thirty was so special they were about to burst into pure rays of light; lol, or their children were so special they were "other-worldly". I was happy to see that go. But yes, the "I've got a feeling", seems to pop up every few months.

Don't forget The Galactic Federation of Light.
Those were the days - a truly golden age of enlightenment.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

How could I have forgotten the Galactic Federation of Light!!!!!
Yes, I spent my share of time reading links on what the Channel's had to say about our futures and destinies! I wonder if people still do that. Hm.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Cloud ships and Asshat.....er... Ashtar.
Those were the days.
edit on 13-12-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join