It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid and eye easter eggs in the most unexpected places.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have noticed that the pyramid and eye symbols appear these days when you least expect it.
For instance I was checking out some information on the app "Robinhood" for Android and iOS and after I swiped through all the info I saw a creepy pyramid and eye.

Throughout my life in two different countries on opposite sides of the world, I have observed this symbol albeit fleetingly in very random places.
This leaves three possibilities:

1. I am delusional and making a mountain out of a molehill.
2. The pyramid and the eye are being used to stir public conversation as a marketing stunt.
3. The pyramid and the eye is a bonafide symbol of some secret organization.

Thoughts?
edit on 12-12-2015 by janus89 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2015 by janus89 because: Image upload

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: janus89naw

you are solid as that rock.......there, ...that eye comes from way back from the primal battle, someone's going to get it........I wonder if it's the good...or the evil one that will have their azz handed to them.......There's a book out on the subject actually...let me see....just a minute...

it'll get worse...mystery babylon
edit on 12-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: janus89

1. I am delusional and making a mountain out of a molehill.
2. The pyramid and the eye are being used to stir public conversation as a marketing stunt.
3. The pyramid and the eye is a bonafide symbol of some secret organization.

1. High likelihood
2. Heaven forbid someone would want to sell something.
3. Ok. Then what's the point of secretly posting it "everywhere?"

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Ah...yes there it is......here, you can take it home with you.....
Basic instructions before leaving earth

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I know how crazed I sound but why on earth do they have that symbol on an investment app for like 0.1 second. I had to use a third party script to take a screen on my phone because it was just a fleeting image that disappears as quickly as it comes. Please check out the added screen and yes I know I'm broke.
edit on 12-12-2015 by janus89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I had to use a third party script to take a screen on my phone because it was just a fleeting image that disappears as quickly as it comes.

Do you play Beatles records backwards too?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Look I get that you are the arbiter of logic and reason on this site but if I see something weird then I'm going to check to see if anyone else noticed it. I freely admit the possibility that I am being delusional but on the off chance that someone else noticed it and dug deeper and found a rational explanation for something so random and weird, would be worth the expected and probably deserved ridicule.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I freely admit the possibility that I am being delusional but on the off chance that someone else noticed it and dug deeper and found a rational explanation for something so random and weird, would be worth the expected and probably deserved ridicule.

It really doesn't matter whether or not other people have "noticed" it, does it? If you think it's true then it is, for you. Or are you just seeking validation in lieu of the alternative? In that case, "yeah man, you're right! They're everywhere and they are putting out secret signs that no one except you and me can see because we're smarter than the average bear." In which case, so what? What are you going to do about it?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Phage....Do words not hold a certain energy. A frequency ....Of course... SO as do symbols... but you know that anyway...There are lots of groups both religious and polititical that hold symbols as sacred.

Regardless of whether this is benign or not, there are certain groups who worship said symbols and believe in their power...
This can not be disputed...whether it works or not , is a different matter but they still hold that belief....

regards
edit on 13-12-2015 by maythetruthbeknown because: s

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It's an eye watching over you. Maybe it's symbolizing they are watching over your money.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: maythetruthbeknown

Do words not hold a certain energy.
Yes. The louder said, the more energy. Beyond that, no.

A frequency
Yes. The more often said in a shorter period of time, the higher the frequency. Beyond that, no.

is a different matter but they still hold that belief....
Yes. And if that belief leads to nothing but fear and dread...

edit on 12/13/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

History is riddled with all kinds of crazy and implausible things. I think the act of digging under the surface is essentially what makes us human and I, in my small way was being human and trying to explore where my curiosity took me and what better forum than here to see post my musings. Would you rather everybody on this site be uber skeptical and coldly logical about every darn thing ? Where is the fun in that ?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Where is the fun in that ?

What's fun about thinking that someone controls everything?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Because someone does control everything.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It's just an image the app developers included because they liked it, as they themselves said.

The pyramid/all-seeing eye as a slice of pizza image has been around in various forms for decades. This particular one appears to have originated here

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Who?

Oh...silly me. It's them.

How is that "fun?"
edit on 12/13/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I beg to differ....You being of a scientific standpoint ...as am I

Yes. The louder said, the more energy.

Unfounded , volume has nothing to do with energy output......You know I am not talking about voice. I am talking about the vibration of words.... for example love and hate... Do those words vibrate at a different rate or not?

I hold no fear at this present moment , well not exactly true I fear for the safety of my loved ones...however that is beside the point, which you did not address...

....Do you believe there are elitists that believe in symbology that would presnt said symbols , thus to futher assatain power and control......because that is what thewy believe......Are you saying they dont exist?
edit on 13-12-2015 by maythetruthbeknown because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2015 by maythetruthbeknown because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2015 by maythetruthbeknown because: damn commas

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I just happen to find it fascinating that the power in our society seems to mirror the metaphor of a pyramid with power concentrated at the top. It is no conspiracy theory that indeed the 1% rule over the rest of us peasants. Having been raised in India, I am keenly aware of the importance of symbols and their effect on the human condition.

India was home to the precursors of several modern symbols, most notably the inverse of the Nazi Swastika which symbolized wellbeing. In India my mother would draw a swastika on our porch and it triggered feelings of positivity. Now that I have lived in the States for several years, I find myself recoiling at the sight of a swastika in disgust.

I happen to think that the effect of symbols on human thought and consciousness cannot yet be expressed neatly with math or binary logic to appease the strict objective standards set by modern skeptics. I think it is worthwhile to have a third category along with 'definitely B.S' and 'Objective truth'. Maybe a purgatory for information that doesn't yet make sense objectively but inexplicable makes sense intuitively.

All that being said, I'm glad I posted because I now have an answer. Thanks to the member who clarified that!
edit on 13-12-2015 by janus89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: maythetruthbeknown

Do those words vibrate at a different rate or not?
Not.

Are you saying they dont exist?
No. I'm saying that it is purile and superstitious to think that power comes from symbols.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I think it is worthwhile to have a third category along with 'definitely B.S' and 'Objective truth'. Maybe a purgatory for information that doesn't yet make sense objectively but inexplicable makes sense intuitively.

The very definition of superstition.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join