It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun shop owner selling 'Muslim Free Zone' signs in Florida

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert
Propaganda suits political ends.
Marketing suits economic ends.

Other than the obvious relationships, the gun shop owner of topic is not concerned with politics. He wants to sell stuff.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Illusory superiority, maybe?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Propaganda suits political ends.
Marketing suits economic ends.

Capitalism at its best?
Probably the best proof of capitalism is a dead end ?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Anybody want to send one to Trump for Christmas?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Other than the obvious relationships, the gun shop owner of topic is not concerned with politics.

How do we know that? He could very well be the type of person that falls for propaganda and implements it as a marketing strategy.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Wheels within wheels?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

No they aren't. You should think before you spew garbage. Or can you show me where these are being advertised as a security device?

Look at the picture before making stupid remarks.

It clearly says protect your home this implies it is a protection device. Even home security agencies like Brinks aren't stupid enough to say protect your home with this sign.

I stand corrected, I missed that post-it note. It's not an enforceable guarantee, and no warranty appears to be made, so a lawsuit would be laughed at. Almost as laughable as anyone thinking the sign is protection.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Bluntone22

I too thought that same thing. What sign costs that much? The gun shop owner is trying to profit off of his hatred. How pathetic.

More like capitalizing off others' hatred. And fear.

Mostly fear.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Although...better the bigot you know and can stay away from...so yeah, everyone who feels this way should definitely get one of these. And anyone who gets one of these and gets blowback can just shut the flock up.

And hell, I've been inspired. Think these will sell for $13.99! One size fits all!

It would be a huge hit with most Liberals I know. Probably make a killing.

Why'd you have to start with that BS?

I did not. You did. I returned it in kind, because it can fit either side.

Wrong.

You took my sign as meaning something based on the labels you assume and stamp on people.

Save yourself some time and effort and just get a red ink pad, a liberal stamp, and just use that, k?

ETA: And you're exactly right. It can fit either side. And you returned nothing "in kind." You only thought you did.

Context matters. Your post history is context. Your post seemed to be targeted at "right wingers". I looked again and still see it the same way.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Bluntone22

I too thought that same thing. What sign costs that much? The gun shop owner is trying to profit off of his hatred. How pathetic.

More like capitalizing off others' hatred. And fear.

Mostly fear.

The american way!

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Wheels within wheels?

I don't think it's that complicated.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Wheels within wheels?

So, just marketing then?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Wheels within wheels?

it has to be simple, or the American majority wont get it...

its that simple!
edit on 12/12/2015 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Although...better the bigot you know and can stay away from...so yeah, everyone who feels this way should definitely get one of these. And anyone who gets one of these and gets blowback can just shut the flock up.

And hell, I've been inspired. Think these will sell for $13.99! One size fits all!

Wrong.

You took my sign as meaning something based on the labels you assume and stamp on people.

Save yourself some time and effort and just get a red ink pad, a liberal stamp, and just use that, k?

ETA: And you're exactly right. It can fit either side. And you returned nothing "in kind." You only thought you did.

Context matters. Your post history is context. Your post seemed to be targeted at "right wingers". I looked again and still see it the same way.

Dude, You flung the first partisan BS into this thread. No one else threw it. Not one single poster before you. But there's always gotta be one.

And stop post stalking me that's just both creepy and ignorant. You know nothing about me or my history.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Wrong.

Dude, You flung the first partisan BS into this thread. No one else threw it. Not one single poster before you. But there's always gotta be one.

And stop post stalking me that's just both creepy and ignorant. You know nothing about me or my history.

Post stalking you? Sorry, you have no importance to me. It's called memory. Your post reads the same way to me. I have no problems admitting a mistake, in fact I did it in this very thread.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Wrong.

Post stalking you? Sorry, you have no importance to me. It's called memory. Your post reads the same way to me. I have no problems admitting a mistake, in fact I did it in this very thread.

Check your memory then. I'm done with you and your derailing.

Apologies, Swills. I just wasn't standing for the partisan hackery and judgement.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Wheels within wheels?

So, just marketing then?

In the end, yes.

We do not know the intent of the shop owner. So we cannot say what his idea was rooted-in, so I will have to concede that.
edit on 12-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

No they aren't. You should think before you spew garbage. Or can you show me where these are being advertised as a security device?

Look at the picture before making stupid remarks.

It clearly says protect your home this implies it is a protection device. Even home security agencies like Brinks aren't stupid enough to say protect your home with this sign.

It's called a joke you may not find it funny but none the less its supposed to be humor. Went to there website see what advertising can do. And I would think people would have been more shocked by their Mohammad targets soliciting Mohammad with an AK 47. Though they had a T shirt that did make me laugh it said we have the right to arm bears. Now have to admit that's kind if funny.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

If it's a joke it's in poor taste.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Let me predict how this is going to go....

On second thought, naw. We all know. All too well.

Keep that hate alive

They can stop the hate any time they want, oh wait, their religious leaders keep it going every day.

"Death to America! !"

But ya, we are the problem for not wanting that over here right?

Because it has already been imported to the west, there are many vids of just that hate being spewed by muslims in the west.

I say throw every foreign born muslim out until we know who they are.

And if we can't be at least 70% sure they are indeed the peaceful version, they don't come back.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join