It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have aliens given US govt tech for clean energy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Nor are the owls what they seem.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

UFO's and their occupants are real! They're just not what people think they
are.

You believe they are real. That is not the same as they ARE real. If you think they are, prove it, I would be so happy to be wrong.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I spent over two decades doing UFO research.I also saw evidence of UFO's in my Bible.
UFO's are real and they are not extraterrestrial...they are inter-dimensional!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I also saw evidence of UFO's in my Bible.

Of course you did. The Bible is great at being just vague enough for everyone to read what they want from it.

Guess that means you won't be providing the evidence that Occams asked for...

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I spent over two decades doing UFO research.I also saw evidence of UFO's in my Bible.

No, you wanted evidence in your Bible so you twisted passages to say what you wanted. The bible is a large book, it can say anything you want as long as you don't mind taking verses out of context.

So no evidence then, back to them not being real.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pulsar41

Well we supposedly have a breakaway civilization with advanced tech so who knows. If the Government were given some sort of disruptive tech they certainly wouldn't share it with us commoners.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
In all Honesty I am of the firm belief that we are (as far as we know and can at this time prove beyond a shadow of a doubt) Alone in this universe, And until An Alien Craft Lands on Main Street USA and Gort or his cousin Mork pop out and offer us their newest Fruitcake Recipe, I choose to have Fun with the idea and the flights of fancy and hope and pray that No One will take me seriously on the Topic of Non-Terrestrial Beings.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

With the billions and billions of stars and planets and galaxies it is a mathematical certainty that their are other intelligent species. You can tell they are intelligent because they avoid Earth.
edit on 2015/12/13 by Metallicus because: fixed autocorrect

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I agree the Odds are Great, that is why I qualified that statement with "As far as we can tell beyond a shadow of a doubt at this current time"

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
A few hundred square miles of solar panels could power every country on earth. Take a guess why no one has capitalized on it?

free energy cannot exist. (So say the Powers that be) It will bring us into a dystopian future

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlongCamePaul
A few hundred square miles of solar panels could power every country on earth. Take a guess why no one has capitalized on it?

free energy cannot exist. (So say the Powers that be) It will bring us into a dystopian future

Do you really think construction and maintenance of a few hundred square miles of solar panels would:
A) power a whole country(maybe a tiny nation-state but certainly not America)...
B) have u priced solar panels? They are far from free...maintenance notwithstanding for "a few hundred squar miles"
C) Would they be in space to avoid atmospheric concerns? If so, see B and also explain delivery of said power to terra firma...
????

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
You really (really) have to read this. At least the first three because it gets really crappy after that.
www.amazon.com...

That's what they said to John Travolta... and look what happened.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
You really (really) have to read this. At least the first three because it gets really crappy after that.
www.amazon.com...

Hubbard's really bad SciFi books are still in print because the "Church of Scientology" buys them in bulk so that their founder's words can be enjoyed by all.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Ya know it is far more probable that any of these "visiting things" are extraterrestrial as differentiated from inter-dimensional...scientifically speaking.

We can easily prove the existence of other planets. Some of these can be shown to be of the correct type, distance from their sun, age, etc needed to support life as it is found here on Earth. We can even sense their atmospheres and refine our selection. We have cataloged over 2000 planets, some near, some far.

Something we haven't done however, is detect, sense, or in some other way "notice" any ore dimensions than the four (4) we are all quite used to. Thee may be a few hypotheses floating around, but nothing that can be said to be actual evidence of the existence of additional dimension...nothing! Only ideas...BTW; I subscribe to the notion of 11 dimensions.

Thee is some ancient thought and teaching about additional "planes of existence", but, the plane immediately above the "physical" (elemental Earth) is the "mental plane" (elemental Air)...everything on these higher "planes"...exist as thought forms which typically never manifest on the physical...and when they do; they work for a single individual only.

So, IF these "visiting things" are to be real, and, not from Earth; logically, they are extraterrestrial as differentiated from inter-dimensional.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I feel that what is not being said is that the weather patterns are going to change and start killing people off like flies. This will be an Earth reset button. All it takes is one extreme year.... where there are not enough crops to feed people, not enough water in California and other places to hydrate people, extra hot in the summer causing heat related deaths, smog and pollution fixates people in large cities, disease of some sort pops up and eliminates millions such as the plague, cholera, etc.... This would cause people to die. Then the weather would be relieved from human intervention...and the world would cool off. Shutting down delivery trucks, airplanes, factories, cow breeding would all relieve the planet.

No I don't believe the aliens are helping anyone anywhere. The want to see us die off. We are a plague on the Earth. No one wants to see that spread into the universe. I have huge road side trash problem from the teenagers going to a brand new high school next to where I live. People are dirty uncaring polluters. Maybe some smart people would survive and the gene pool would evolve and change would occur.
edit on 13-12-2015 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The otherworlder star travelers, have deftly shown us the path, that fusion power generation is a viable alternative to fission power --- What with there own spectacular displays of magnetically contained fusion plasma shields, surrounding their own starships in our atmosphere. I'm speculating that they've discovered the ultimate power in our universe --- and I revere them with deep respect and admiration --- but they're not willing to share the breakthrough of fusion power technology too us at the present time, because of the implications that our Earth hosts many potential hostile governments --- that could pose a threat and danger too them.

They've shown us the path...and now our duty is too follow.
edit on 13-12-2015 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

edit on 13-12-2015 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Wouldn't the U.S stop needing Oil then, try to be like it's own Atlantis, fighting the primitive tribes with little effort, and then end up destroying themselves because they tempted God?
edit on 13-12-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
No aliens have not given US clean energy. They have given US dirty technology. Seriously with all the smog and cancer. I highly doubt US have clean energy at all. They are most probably suppressed by the ones who want to see the planet environmentally destroyed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join