It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Cair made a deal with both the Republicans & Democrats?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Cair - Council on American–Islamic Relations got the lawyer starting out ok talking about the problems with how the San Bernardino attack went down BUT they, like the media, do not mention the 3rd shooter. Has Cair made an agreement to just say TWO in order to get 75,000 young Islamics into the country without security checks?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor G

Maybe one and not the other.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

How do you come to that conclusion?

And where do you get the 75k number.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

What third shooter? The media and the police spoke about it plenty during the crisis and even detained a third suspect who turned out to have nothing to do with it. So whatcha talking about Willis.
edit on 12-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The third shooter was testimony of many eye witnesses.

I'm not familiar with the detained persons background.

Police have also questioned Enrique Marquez(a Muslim convert), the person who purchased the firearms used in the attack. Some sources say that Farook and Marquez planned an attack in 2012 only to be thwarted by intensified police searches at the time. Police have searched Marquez's home twice, taking a box of evidence the second time. Currently they are searching a nearby lake and have pulled up evidence (harddrive?)

Nobody wants to say a third shooter existed. Because if a third shooter exist, that means it wasn't just a crazy husband wife team, but the entrail of a network.

edit on 12-12-2015 by ghostrager because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I wasnt an eye witness, and I think the eye witsesses should just shut up and stop believing their lying eyes.
Sarc off... Actually I heard someone with a warrant ran and people thought he was involved

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Considering that Obama is a closet Muslim and the likely defacto leader of Isis this is entirely possible. There are plenty of people that believe the U.S. Government is behind Isis as part of their proxy war with Syria. I wouldn't put anything past Obama and our corrupt Federal Government....including aligning with C.A.I.R. and other known terrorist organizations.

new topics

top topics

join