It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction for Dec 13-14 2015 Massive Quake

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM
Well yeah. Chile is a prime candidate for a very strong earthquake. Among other places.
The OP is sufficiently vague about it.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Not on the west coast please! I work tomorrow. My company has large towers of chemicals side by side and if they fall and mix, they go off like a bomb. Acids and bases

edit on 12-12-2015 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamfox1

not trying to put you down or anything could the symbolism of what you saw be misconstrued? i haven't felt anything ominous other than the world in general is fuked

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM
Well yeah. Chile is a prime candidate for a very strong earthquake. Among other places.
The OP is sufficiently vague about it.

Jeez Phage, you're such a square-headed cynic!

If there's no earthquake, let it go.
If there is an earthquake, maybe we could together celebrate this person's prescience and help them further hone their natural ability in pinpointing a location.

We are all psychic, to some degree, unless we opt to smother that ability, in discordance with the universe.
We should trust in our intuitions so that we could further develop the ability to help each other survive.
Tribal peoples depended on their intuition to save themselves from danger. It's a group consciousness.
Animals feel the vibrations of the earth and communicate to each other in an instinctual effort to save themselves in group formation.

I guess you're not satisfied with any concept unless you get 'proof'!

edit on 12/12/2015 by Starling because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Starling

If there's no earthquake, let it go.
If there is an earthquake, maybe we could together celebrate this person's prescience and help them further hone their natural ability in pinpointing a location.

Sorry. Superstition is worth nothing. Worse, it leads to nothing but misery.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

However, the research involves causative effects rather than predictive capabilities.

The DEMETER Satellite did detect anomalies a few days prior to Samoa earthquake though. Guessing if anomalies are powered by piezoelectric effect then frequency will be erratic depending on the nature of the material being stressed.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: glend
"Anomalies" according to the authors of the paper:

It should be pointed out that the pre-seismic ionospheric anomalies which appeared 1 to 5 days before earthquakes can be positive as well as negative.

www.nat-hazards-earth-syst-sci.net...
So...if something changes...it means something but we can't know what. Here's an important concept, correlation does not imply causation.

That paper does not mention ULF/VLF emissions from Earth or its ionosphere.
Are you now suggesting that the OP somehow physically detected changes in the TEC over...someplace on Earth?

edit on 12/12/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It's laughable how few of these Dreams and Predictions come true, but how strong the conviction is of those who predict these events.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamfox1

Hey Dreamfox,
hope your feeling passes with no quakes,
but thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I've been having the feeling of a quake or other event in the near future. I also get the feeling if a storm is coming but there doesn't seem to be one that is going to hit. I can't predict what is going to happen though. I just know something happens when I have this feeling and it is mostly just either north or south of us within a fifteen degree wide swath up or down to both poles. Could just be a strong low pressure or something though with no storm.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

So...if something changes...it means something but we can't know what.

Nothing certain no, but like the human body, a combination of indicators might be useful in diagnosing an illness, its a matter of giving appropriate weight to each indicator, which might result one day, in high predictability of major earthquakes

That paper does not mention ULF/VLF emissions from Earth or its ionosphere.

No that paper doesn't mention ELF/ULF waves. They more easily absorbed by crust so might be difficult to detect from orbit.
edit on 12-12-2015 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Is quantum leaping through time and space also superstition?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Is quantum leaping through time and space also superstition?

No.
Superstition is based on improper connections between cause and effect.

No one has "quantum leaped" through time or space so that is simply woo.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Good tune.

I don't think it is superstition in regards to the thread really,
it is a matter of is it or is it not an intuition/body connection.

This is an attempt to understand something higher.

That is what the dreams and predictions forum is for.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

The singularity is mathematically impossible but I personally don't mind you believing in your superstitions, why don't you give others the same courtesy, If string theory is correct and we nothing but a vibrating frequency on a bane, our aether then yesterdays superstition could be tomorrows science. Science does not understand everything, nor will it, if people remain fixated on beliefs that defy evidence.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: InspectorGadget13

i would be assuming you know anything about dreaming and projection? if not your post was only trolling in the way it appeared

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

The singularity is mathematically impossible
No. It is mathematically undefined, similar to division by zero.

If string theory is correct and we nothing but a vibrating frequency on a bane, our aether then yesterdays superstition could be tomorrows science.
The term theory does not apply to the mathematics involved. The maths provide no testable hypotheses, therefore it is not a theory. Mathematics are a human construct, they are not reality, remember? BTW, the term is "brane", not bane.

Science does not understand everything,
Agreed. Nor does "science" make such a claim. But then, this does not mean that "science" does not know anything.

edit on 12/12/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
You know what , all the know-it-alls can have their validation of trying to school you , I applaud you for having the guts to post something that bold on here , it may happen and it may not happen but you had a very strong reaction and also a right to post it here , unfortunately there will always be people that have the need to throw their brand of scolding at you.

Thank you for the heads up anyway and pay them no attention , when you look at it simply , like I said , it could or couldn't happen but thank you for letting us know , it shouldn't require a slam squad.

Sorry , I've just had it with certain kinds of people.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

a reply to: NewzNose

Eventually, someone is going to be right.

A broken clock is right twice a day.
(I didn't make that up all by myself)

Analog clock. A broken digital clock is never right.

3 times daylight savings

Idiot

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWonderkid

I live in a place where we don't do that.

Idiot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join