It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Takes Aim at Donald Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

And "anonymous" IS anybody and everybody....thats the point. It is all of us...and none of us. Legion...
edit on 13-12-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
And the spirit who had the body of a man but was not a man uttered softly, "My name am Legion, for we are many."

Anon won't bother Trump for very long unless he seriously tries to hamper the freedom of the internet.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Vector99

And "anonymous" IS anybody and everybody....thats the point. It is all of us...and none of us. Legion...

Those that avoided jail time (not incarcerated and still running the streets).
edit on 13-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
What I find funny is that all you have to do is record that guy sitting there for 5 minutes "reading" and then just overdub a computer reading some text. Just loop the 5 min. video to however long the computer needs to read the text.

Boom, new video whenever you want in as much time as it takes to write something up for your computer to read. Just copy/paste the intro and there you go.

I would have to double check, but I'm pretty sure the guy reading is on a loop, they just reset the various loops when they cut to the closeups.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The more groups mouthing off against Trump, the more it seems like an attempt to make him look legit, even the "anti" Trump propaganda. Plus, any publicity is good publicity.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

We are all anonymous...and none of us are... and all exist as many... and few...

Such is the point of it all.....!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Wow, that's great I guess. Can they please also target Billary Clinton also? Or are they scared of her too?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
a reply to: Indigo5

Wow, that's great I guess. Can they please also target Billary Clinton also? Or are they scared of her too?

give them time

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

We are all anonymous...and none of us are... and all exist as many... and few...
Such is the point of it all.....!

To what purpose, that which exists as childish games or a more serious purpose. I am not certain adolescents have the maturity to
game change paradigms without prior knowledge of their actions. They are playing is all; and have no idea of serious outcomes (federal).
edit on 14-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I quite agree with you friend. Only pointing out the brilliance of the whole thing is that they have no leader, no website, phone, address, membership list, complete and obvious intents (they are many and varied).

This speaks for some, defers to all, represents one voice out of 100's of millions of single voices. Therefore it is us all...anytime, anyone, any voice or message(s).

Thanks for your response my friend!! MS

edit on 14-12-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I don't care who you are and what your ideals are. I wear a mask anytime I make a controversial video on YouTube for lots of reasons.

The mask makes it harder to send out a hit. You can't shut the truth. The truth shuts you up.

It needs to be said. And it has been sung. Wait until Trump makes his next big mistake tonight. Just wait.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join