It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Gladio Goes Global, Coming to a City Near You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed a sinister element to recent attacks? anything but Idlsmic, they are hallmark of an alliance between the Vatcan, Mossad, CIA, and NATO.

I've heard that Gadio is a whooping 20,000 military OPs spread out across NATO countries - including US where they are poised to ensure monthly crisis drills go live and suffer casualties that inflames civilians enough to push for ethnic cleansing in their own countries as well as expedited bombing and desovereignizatiom of remaining Islamic nations including Iran , Lebanon, Pakistan and forcing countries sympathetic to Muslim refugees drive towards widespread famine.

anyways, just another angle. Agenda and organization to consider on the rise (including in USA) since ISIS will be phased out shortly after Assad assassinated and al-Q attacks returned as Gladio's proxy

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plantagenet
Has anyone else noticed a sinister element to recent attacks? anything but Idlsmic, they are hallmark of an alliance between the Vatcan, Mossad, CIA, and NATO.

I've heard that Gadio is a whooping 20,000 military OPs spread out across NATO countries - including US where they are poised to ensure monthly crisis drills go live and suffer casualties that inflames civilians enough to push for ethnic cleansing in their own countries as well as expedited bombing and desovereignizatiom of remaining Islamic nations including Iran , Lebanon, Pakistan and forcing countries sympathetic to Muslim refugees drive towards widespread famine.

anyways, just another angle. Agenda and organization to consider on the rise (including in USA) since ISIS will be phased out shortly after Assad assassinated and al-Q attacks returned as Gladio's proxy

What?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Has anyone else noticed a sinister element to recent attacks?

Blowing away a bunch of people? Yeah, that tends to come across as a little sinister.
edit on 12-12-2015 by BiffWellington because: I wanted to put an extra space after my question mark. Seemed a little too crowded in there. Funny thing is there were already two spaces, which is my standard, but I think the left arm of the capital "Y" was reaching over into the bend in my question mark, creating the illusion of less space. Anyway, that's the reason for my edit. Hope it's sufficient.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Might be referring to ....

Operation Gladio (Italian: Operazione Gladio) is the codename for a clandestine North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) "stay-behind" operation in Italy during the Cold War. Its purpose was to continue armed resistance in the event of a Warsaw Pact invasion and conquest. Although Gladio specifically refers to the Italian branch of the NATO stay-behind organizations, "Operation Gladio" is used as an informal name for all of them. The name Gladio is the Italian form of gladius, a type of Roman shortsword. Stay-behind operations were prepared in many NATO member countries, and some neutral countries.

Operation Gladio

and ... Gladio "B"

edit on Dec-12-2015 by xuenchen because: false flags are fun

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Oct 31 Russian plane crash/bombing over Sinai and Fri the 13th Bataclan/Paris attacks hallmark of joint Vatican/Zionist occult affairs

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

Oh goodie... another "Hate the jews / catholics / america / west" thread based on ignorance. Why not let Russian media keep the title of most absurd instead of competing for it?

Didn't bother researching gladio did ya? Or were you hoping others wouldn't and just accept your post without thought?

This is getting ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You can;t just 'Hear'. You need links. 'Hear' sounds like your neighbor said something as you passed near the fence.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington

Has anyone else noticed a sinister element to recent attacks?

Blowing away a bunch of people? Yeah, that tends to come across as a little sinister.

Star for your reason for editing. : )

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Oh goodie... another "Hate the jews / catholics / america / west" thread based on ignorance. Why not let Russian media keep the title of most absurd instead of competing for it?

Didn't bother researching gladio did ya? Or were you hoping others wouldn't and just accept your post without thought?

This is getting ridiculous.

Thanks for the links otherwise I wouldn't of had a clue..oh wait this is just another one of your hit and runs.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes it is getting pretty silly.

This is yet again a recent member with a high post count. I wonder if this happens as presidential elections roll around or it's connected to world events. Seems like the psyop on ATS is ramping up.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington

edit on 12-12-2015 by BiffWellington because: I wanted to put an extra space after my question mark. Seemed a little too crowded in there. Funny thing is there were already two spaces, which is my standard, but I think the left arm of the capital "Y" was reaching over into the bend in my question mark, creating the illusion of less space. Anyway, that's the reason for my edit. Hope it's sufficient.

Ok that ws good. So I also will star that post.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes it is getting pretty silly.

This is yet again a recent member with a high post count. I wonder if this happens as presidential elections roll around or it's connected to world events. Seems like the psyop on ATS is ramping up.

Or maybe the new posters are just posting things they were or are wondering about. Not everything is a conspiracy. Then again maybe it is?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I've heard that everything you read on the Internet is true.

Can you source what you "heard" or was it just a random guy in the supermarket?

Or entirely made up?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

There is nothing to wonder about. Using a nato strategy from way back in the cold war and trying to tie it in to jews and catholics while suggesting something not based in reality....

A new user who goes after the jews/catholics/nato and the west while offering nothing - nadda, zilch, zero, to support what hes saying. I wonder what other users names are attached to the account that have already been banned for the same crap.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

There is nothing to wonder about. Using a nato strategy from way back in the cold war and trying to tie it in to jews and catholics while suggesting something not based in reality....

A new user who goes after the jews/catholics/nato and the west while offering nothing - nadda, zilch, zero, to support what hes saying. I wonder what other users names are attached to the account that have already been banned for the same crap.

I suppose it was a knee jerk response to your post but you have a habit of posting snarky comments or making claims without any kind of supporting documentation. In my eyes it becomes hard to take you seriously and you tend to come across as somewhat belligerent. But do what you do Xcathdra I doubt you will change for my benefit and I don't expect you to.

Cheers Mate

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

The OP has a bit of a history of making threads like this. I think that may add some context for you.

Not taking sides here, just pointing out a fairly obvious pattern by the OP when it comes to all things US/Western/etc.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

The OP has a bit of a history of making threads like this. I think that may add some context for you.

Not taking sides here, just pointing out a fairly obvious pattern by the OP when it comes to all things US/Western/etc.

Thanks for that Shamrock. I usually only visit here on weekends and tend to miss a lot. I also tend to not notice who posts what unless it's a friend or regular. I should take my own advice and not be so quick to judge.

new topics

top topics

join