It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump was Right: Illegal From Muslim Country Arrested…Found His Storage Unit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Whether you like it or not, HE"S IN JAIL. I can see that someone like yourself with your logic, would never be able to defend the laws of the United States of America.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Phage
You think that college students should not have weapons? How about business men? No guns for them, too?

As long as he is of age and falls into one these categories, but it kind of sounds like he doesn't. Guess we will see.

1. nonimmigrant aliens who possess
a valid (unexpired) hunting license
or permit lawfully issued by a
State in the United States;

2. nonimmigrant aliens entering
the United States to participate in a
competitive target shooting event or
to display firearms at a sports or
hunting trade show sponsored by a
national, State, or local firearms
trade organization devoted to the
collection, competitive use or other
sporting use of firearms;

3. certain diplomats, if the firearms
are for official duties;

4. officials of foreign governments,
if the firearms are for official
duties, or distinguished foreign visitors
so designated by the U.S.
State Department;

5. foreign law enforcement officers
of friendly foreign governments
entering the United States
on official law enforcement business;
and

6. persons who have received a
waiver from the prohibition from the
U.S. Attorney General.
Significantly, even if a nonimmigrant
alien falls within one of these
exceptions, the nonimmigrant alien
CANNOT purchase a firearm from a
Federal firearms licensee (FFL)
unless he or she (1) has an alien
number or admission number from
the Department of Homeland Security
(formerly the Immigration and Naturalization
Service) AND (2) can provide
the FFL with documentation
showing that he or she has resided in
a State within the United States for 90
consecutive days immediately prior to
the firearms transaction.

That's it.. I just want to read that again..

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

HE"S IN JAIL.
Yes. Yes, he is. Well, federal custody, anyway. I'm not sure there is such a thing as a federal jail.

I can see that someone like yourself with your logic, would never be able to defend the laws of the United States of America.
Pardon me? You mean because I don't jump to conclusions it means I am not capable of understanding (and "defending") the law? He was arrested, as he well should have been, for violating the law.

For some reason, you seem to think that means Trump was right.

edit on 12/12/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I failed (as usual) to find any fault in Phage's logic. The premise of your thread, on the other hand, has been proven (repeatedly) to be quite faulty. Yet you hang on to it like a dog with a bone. And despite this... Phage is the one who gets accused of having an agenda..... SMH. ATS gets worse by the day.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

So migrant workers are not part of a country and don't count?

Tell that to the millions of undocumented Mexicans working in the USA and their supporters.

At least Mexicans are free to leave anytime unlike the indentured servants and slaves of Islamic countries like UAE.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Let me get this right.

A foreign national criminal living openly and freely in the USA is not evidence of serious flaws in the visa system?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
........ I took that vid down because after looking further at his guy's profile he's actually quite demented, and somehow it doesn't seem right to use his vid.
edit on 12/12/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

So migrant workers are not part of a country and don't count?
By definition, they are not from that country.

Tell that to the millions of undocumented Mexicans working in the USA and their supporters.
No need. I'm pretty sure they know that they are not from the USA. Because if they were, they would be legal citizens.

Once more, here is what I said:

People from the UAE are, in general, quite wealthy.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

A foreign national criminal living openly and freely in the USA is not evidence of serious flaws in the visa system?

Who said that?
I guess there should be no student visas issued anymore. Did Trump say that?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Trump pointed out that they are serious flaws in the current visa system that are allowing terrorists through.

Trump was right and this is just more evidence that he is right but you played dumb and asked what he was right about.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I had started to watch that video, and yes me too, I thought it was partly sad, partly humorous, and then I saw the follow up video where he states that ten secret service vehicles and fbi cars showed up to his house to interrogate him about his videos-- What is creepy about this guy, is that he is actually on the police force somewhere in the US, and I believe I read somewhere that he had actually also served in American military..creepy man waving those knives around..

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Trump pointed out that they are serious flaws in the current visa system that are allowing terrorists through.
Yes, we've known that since 911.

Trump was right and this is just more evidence that he is right but you played dumb and asked what he was right about.

Trump is not the only one who has pointed out flaws in the visa system, in particular the visa waiver program (which Trump has been a bit slow to pick up on). So, tell me, does Trump want to end all visas? Or just those for Muslims?
www.reuters.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Trump's antic's are making matters worse, I'm afraid. This kind of anger is frightening. I had no idea this guy is in the U.S. I saw it when I went to the link in the OP, and thought it was funny, but yeah, I know it's really not, not at all. He threatened the life of someone, so the police should have been at this house. This kind of rage..... wow.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

I'll second that..

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I'll second that..

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Trump's antic's are making matters worse, I'm afraid. This kind of anger is frightening. I had no idea this guy is in the U.S. I saw it when I went to the link in the OP, and thought it was funny, but yeah, I know it's really not, not at all. He threatened the life of someone, so the police should have been at this house. This kind of rage..... wow.

They had at least 10 vehicles at his house, and then he made this follow up video: youtu.be...

It was also claimed that he is actually a H. Clinton supporter!
edit on 12-12-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Let me get this right.

The problem is he could have bought the guns and ammo legally, and when his visa expired and he stayed in the country they were now illegal for him to have. He sold the guns and had some ammo level over, hard to say he is a terrorist, though the situation looks weird. As to say the system is flawed that would be hard to suggest in this case since he was 100% legal and then went on the run, and they caught him.

edit on 12-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This guy wasn't an immigrant, for one thing, so he wouldn't be covered by Donald Trump's plan to ban all Muslims from immigrating to the U.S.. For another thing, banning *all* Muslims isn't justified just because one Muslim happened to have ammo (or one Muslim happens to do something violent, even). It is racial profiling taken to the highest degree. The real way to decide whether or not someone should immigrate into the U.S. is to see how dangerous they are (even non-Muslims can be dangerous!) not their religious affiliation.
edit on 12pmSat, 12 Dec 2015 19:04:08 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Trump did not say he would "end" anything.

He called for a temporary shutdown of the system until it can be fixed, in order to prevent more innocent citizens from being massacred.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
add that to this mosque in france ammunition found
we can clearly see ammunition being stockpiled wordwide and that is not the worst bit this is >>

Mohammed Ramdane, president of the local Muslim association in Lagny, had criticised the closure of the prayer hall on Wednesday, saying: "Nothing has been found. Nothing is hidden, we don't hide anything."

which is now proven to be a lie as they clearly where hiding ammunition,and thats from the president of the local muslim association
edit on 12-12-2015 by stuthealien because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join