It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump was Right: Illegal From Muslim Country Arrested…Found His Storage Unit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

So he didn't have enough money to remain enrolled in school and to extend his student visa..?
Can you show me where it is stated that his termination from school had anything to do with money?

If this person was so monied, why would he bother having ammunition in his room
I have a box of 30-30 ammo. Had it for years. Gave my rifle away a long time ago.

Care to explain why you lied about "loads of weapons in a hotel room?"

edit on 12/12/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
People from the UAE are, in general, quite wealthy.

Checking in and out everyday and having a storage unit for ammo, or at least found there..though not sure what he would have to store otherwise, is just a little weird..hehe

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It is so funny how, Trump and the anti- whatever race/religion they happen be against at the moment, are wrong the majority of the time but all it takes is one instance of something to happen and then they declare themselves right about everything

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

A "storage unit for ammo?" Really?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Doesn't sound like a lack of money:

WTSP - CBS 10 Tampa

On Wednesday, law enforcement agents made contact with Rehaif at a hotel in Melbourne, where he had been living for the last two months, paying more than $11,000 in cash for room fees.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

A "storage unit for ammo?" Really?

Read the whole post, really? So none of it is weird to you because you happen to have a box of 30-30 sitting around for years? I'm sure he has the same reasons as you...lol

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Couldn't have said it better, in fact you beat me to it.

So OP, do tell, how was Trump right and why is this thread in the War On Terrorism forum? Because he's a brown man with gun... err I mean ammo.

Yes: the ammunition was found; still searching for the "disposed" weapons; I think Trump is correct in that there is no reason why a foreigner, irrespective of his color and complexion, would need to have amounts of ammunition or weaponry on his person while residing temporarily as a student in a foreign country; He is suspicious and culpable, so much so that he now faces a 10 year term for breaking a foreign nation's laws.. He is a criminal threat to American society so statements or comments that Trump makes about such threats seem in order and in line.
edit on 12-12-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Good now follow the money... The CA couple didn't lack in money either though he made only about 55k living in CA.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

WTSP - CBS 10 Tampa

On Wednesday, law enforcement agents made contact with Rehaif at a hotel in Melbourne, where he had been living for the last two months, paying more than $11,000 in cash for room fees.

So now they are investigating who is funding him or how this vocation school drop out obtains such significant gifts and amounts of money..

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

He is a criminal threat to American society so statements or comments that Trump makes about such threats seem in order and in line.

1) He wasn't an immigrant.
2) Yes, he is a criminal because he broke a federal law concerning a illegal alien being in possesion of ammunition.
3) He was not a criminal when he was granted his student visa.
4) Trump was not right.

So now they are investigating who is funding him or how this vocation school drop out obtains such significant gifts and amounts of money..
My goodness. You are one for jumping to conclusions, aren't you? What makes you think that they are investigating his source of funds? Maybe it was his mommy and daddy and they were the ones who told immigration where to find him so they could stop sending him money.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'm sure he has the same reasons as you...lol

You know neither my reasons or his.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

He is a criminal threat to American society so statements or comments that Trump makes about such threats seem in order and in line.

1) He wasn't an immigrant.
2) Yes, he is a criminal because he broke a federal law concerning a illegal alien being in possesion of ammunition.
3) He was not a criminal when he was granted his student visa.
4) Trump was not right.

If you want me to say that he was a foreign exchange student with a student visa enrolled in a vocation school, I can; after his student visa expired, and after no longer being enrolled, he became what is known as an illegal alien;

Irrespective, why does he need ammunition and weapons if he is attempting to obtain and complete a degree somewhere?
Does that sound at all odd to you..

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
When did Trump ever say anything about rich college kids overstaying their visas? They do it all the time.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Now every terrorist alert Trump, who is putting the con on his followers, will say:

See I told you so

Then Trump will start lying saying people are coming up to him saying " you were right"

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

If you want me to say that he was a foreign exchange student with a student visa enrolled in a vocation school, I can.
You got one thing right. He had a student visa.
He was not an exchange student and Florida Institute of Technology is not a "vocation school." It is a high end, private undergraduate and graduate school. www.fit.edu...

Irrespective, why does he need ammunition and weapons if he is attempting to obtain and complete a degree somewhere?
Does that sound at all odd to you..
Huh. You think that college students should not have weapons? How about business men? No guns for them, too?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I am actually not sure why he was terminated from school, I suppose they are conducting an investigation about that as well..The point that I was trying to make is that if this person was considerably wealthy, extending visas and securing enrollment would not be too difficult, since finances would not be an issue.

I am not lying about what was found in his hotel room--I did make that edit, since indeed, what was found and apprehended was ammunition, whereas actual weapons and arms, still remain to be found and located.

Thanks for your comments..

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The smart thing would be to link to the complaint. Which is here in PDF format.

Here's the essential details:

Melbourne Police Department (MPD) received a call in which it was alleged:

- Rehaif had been staying at the hotel for 53 nights, paying a daily rate
- Rehaif had spent over $11,00 in room fees
- Rehaif had claimed to have weapons in his room.
- Rehaif provided a hotel employee with three .380 caliber rounds and one .45 round for unknown reasons

Dec 8, 2015, Sgt Cyril Hopping (MPD) called in a complaint reporting suspicious activity. That day, DHS, ICE, HSI, and FBI agencts approached Rehaif in the hotel lobby. He consented to a non-custodial interview. Rehaif initially said he was in college and then admitted he wasn't. Rehaif acknowledged that he had not informed authorities of his change in immigration status (because he was no longer enrolled).

Rehaif was asked if he had any guns or ammo, he admitted to having ammo in his room and said he'd sold the guns within the last 2-3 months. He voluntarily consented to allowing the agents to retrieve the ammo from a box in a bag in his room.

28 rounds of 9mm ammo were found.

During the interview he said that he had purchased three handguns: a Cobra .380, a High-Point .9mm and a third gun from a manufacturer he could not remember.

Frogbones shooting range revealed that he had been at their range on Oct 26, 2015. Rehaif stated that he'd gone there with friends to shoot. Frogbones records also show him at the range on Dec 2, 2015 where he purchased a box of of 9mm ammunition and a paper target. He rented a Glock 43 for the session.

Rehaif stated he sold one weapon to a local pawnshop, that he had given his girlfriend the .380. He also purchased a hunting license at Wal-Mart on October 26.

He was asked if he had any other ammo or a storage unit. He stated that he had rented storage and gave written consent to a search of the unit. Agents found that the possessions in the unit had been moved to another unit for non-payment of storage fees.

Eleven rounds of .233 and one hundred seventy-three rounds of 9mm ammo were found.

He gave written consent for a search of his iPhone and an LG cell phone.

This one thing interesting:

He had owned eight other cellphones which he had pawned at pawn shops. He did not provide an explanation for owning the phones.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You know neither my reasons or his.

So what is your reason other than you didn't need them and you could not just throw them away so they sat on your shelf. I'm assuming his is the same....lol

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I'm glad they caught him. Maybe they aren't the keystone cops after all. I've started thinking we, as Americans, give ourselves more credit than we are due. So, bravo, well done, keep up the good work in capturing the bad guys.

I don't know why I'm surprised he's from UAE, but I am. I think of them as more sophisticated in their thinking than this.

Please could you expand on this comment?

Why are you glad they caught him? how are you safer? what is the reasoning for your feeling safe?

In simple terms? Expain your Xenophobia in a consise and reasoned manner please.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Man, if you think I'm going to sit here and answer that absurd and rude amount of questions you've lost your mind.

lol!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join