It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump admits even he is terrified of Trump presidency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
From The Daily Mash.

DONALD Trump has revealed he has had nightmares about him becoming president.

The billionaire is favourite to win the Republican nomination, although deep down he realises he is not fit to be president of his own hair.

Addressing a rally in Philadelphia Trump said: “I’ll be honest with you folks. I’m not the sort of guy who thinks things through and that’s why you seem to like me.

“I’m just a regular guy who watches the news, gets angry and starts spouting aloud harebrained, unworkable schemes.

“Thing is, when I’m elected I’m going to have to do these things, because a Trump doesn’t back down. But I tell you, with me in charge America would probably turn into a giant, paranoid, neo-fascist gun range, and that scares me.

“Also, I could blow up the White House, with me in it, because there’s a foreigner in the building. What if I get a whiff of North African spices coming from the kitchen? I could go berserk.”

He added: “It’s like my daddy always told me – ‘Son’, he’d say, puffing on his cigar, ‘You’re an idiot’.”

Since making the speech, Trump’s lead has increased by nine percent.

Link

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: deliberator
From The Daily Mash.

DONALD Trump has revealed he has had nightmares about him becoming president.

The billionaire is favourite to win the Republican nomination, although deep down he realises he is not fit to be president of his own hair.

Addressing a rally in Philadelphia Trump said: “I’ll be honest with you folks. I’m not the sort of guy who thinks things through and that’s why you seem to like me.

“I’m just a regular guy who watches the news, gets angry and starts spouting aloud harebrained, unworkable schemes.

“Thing is, when I’m elected I’m going to have to do these things, because a Trump doesn’t back down. But I tell you, with me in charge America would probably turn into a giant, paranoid, neo-fascist gun range, and that scares me.

“Also, I could blow up the White House, with me in it, because there’s a foreigner in the building. What if I get a whiff of North African spices coming from the kitchen? I could go berserk.”

He added: “It’s like my daddy always told me – ‘Son’, he’d say, puffing on his cigar, ‘You’re an idiot’.”

Since making the speech, Trump’s lead has increased by nine percent.

Link

Don't quit your day job...

🗑

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I can just see it now…

Trump smells Lamb Curry coming from the White House kitchen

Pulls out the suitcase and unfolds a piece of paper that was tucked away in his sock

Starts typing in the code

Boom!

Fifty years later, once the radiation has decayed, a huuge statue of Trump is erected on the site where the White House once stood.

At the base of the giant marble statue a plaque reads, "Trump, Vaporized DC, Made America Great Again"

edit on 12-12-2015 by NowWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
The OP did not make this up. The daily mash did or they pulled it from somewhere else,
but it is in Jokes, Puns and Pranks with a LINK. It is someone else's wording.

Why criticize the OP as if he wrote the joke?

edit on 12-12-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: whyamIhere
The OP did not make this up. The daily mash did or they pulled it from somewhere else,
but it is in Jokes, Puns and Pranks with a LINK. It is someone else's wording.

Why criticize the OP as if he wrote the joke?

That was actually published ?

Sad, sorry OP, thought you were doodling.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: deliberator

We'll if his dad thought he was an idiot, you have to wonder why his supporters don't see that.

It's easy for people to say radical things when your around friends when talking about world problems. Saying something like "Just nuke the SOB's" makes people think they can solve the world problems without worrying about the repercussions. If these same people were in the position to actually give the order, I think the enormity and reality of the situation bare weighing the consequences rather than just giving outrageous lip service.

If I was rich, the last thing I would want to do is run for president. Why would I want that kind of stress in my life? Than again after the high of making money wears off, some rich people need a new high in the form of power and control. I think Trump is now at this stage in his life, and unfortunately America may pay the price for it.

Scary thought.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
And the really good and Funny Political Jokes Start... Dang it I don't want a Trump presidency but the Comedy Gold mine that he is almost makes this a lock... Trump for President even if he does not want it... Too Late to back out now, the real meaning of too big to fail...

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Odds are he will have snakes whispering in his ear and Alex asked him not to give up when the threat of death showed up like it did for Kennedy.

new topics

top topics

join