It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Lawmakers Make STUNNING Move To Investigate Obama For Helping ISIS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Not this again. This document does not suggest that the United States was intentionally supporting terrorists, just that rebel groups they have been supporting are becoming radicalized, and that Islamists are filling the power vacuum as Assad loses control. Massive fail.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Way, way WAAAY Overdue.

Well, better late than never I suppose.

Hopefully this will shed some light on what others already know, there is an American, Israeli, Turkish and Saudi conspiracy to aid the Islamic State terrorist group to oust Al-Assad, for no other reason than "# Russia".
edit on -050005am6kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

there is an American, Israeli, Turkish and Saudi conspiracy to aid the Islamic State terrorist group to oust Al-Assad

No there's not.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Not this again. This document does not suggest that the United States was intentionally supporting terrorists, just that rebel groups they have been supporting are becoming radicalized, and that Islamists are filling the power vacuum as Assad loses control. Massive fail.

The document states that the "syrian opposition", supported by the West, e.g. Obama and Hillary is AQI, e.g. ISIS

Why did Obama/Hillary continue to supply them weapons, knowing they had been "radicalized" ?

Think.

Would you ?

Massive fail.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Oh really?

Turkey has DIRECTLY SUPPORTED the Islamic State against the Kurds (in a de-facto alliance with Syria for the better part of a year really due to the common IS enemy)

Saudi Arabia provides funding for the Islamic State, not only directly, but also indirectly.

Israel wants Al-Assad gone to weaken Iranian influence in the middle east

the US wants Al-Assad gone for exactly the same reason, and to humiliate Russia.

The dots fit.

The Islamic State are the only rebel group in Syria that poses a significant threat to the Syrian Government. The Moderate Opposition has been destroyed or radicalised, The Islamic Front occasionally aligns themselves with the Islamic State on the battlefield. Saudi Arabia, Israel, Turkey and the US have nothing to lose and everything to gain from his overthrow.

Supporting the Syrian Kurds is out of the question given their recent friendliness to the Syrian Government, and connections to Kurdish liberation movements in Turkey is far greater than those of the Iraqi Kurds.

The last thing Turkey wants is Independent or Semi-autonomous Kurdistan regions in both Syria and Iraq

The United States condemned the Syrians and Russians after their successful operations to liberate Tadmur (Playmira) from Islamic State control.

Weapons supplied to "moderate rebels (terrorists)" always somehow make their way into the hands of the Islamic State.

When the Islamic State "defeats" the "more moderate" Islamist organisations, they seem to conveniently leave all their weaponry behind while suffering few casualties. (Granted the Syrian-aligned forces are guilty of this too, but i chalk that up to incompetent political-based military leadership and half-motivated soldiers)

Not to mention the US Air campaign over Syria (and Syria specifically) is one of the most half-assed in modern military history. Compared to the one they did in Iraq it's as if they didn't even try, and no one can claim they don't have the capability.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This is from last year. I highly doubt that they will do a damn thing about this! If proven true. But again, old article.....funny how it keeps coming up though......

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

The United States condemned the Syrians and Russians after their successful operations to liberate Tadmur (Playmira) from Islamic State control.

Really? Could you provide a link to an American official condemning the Syrians and Russians for liberating Tadmur/Palmira?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

The document states that the "syrian opposition", supported by the West, e.g. Obama and Hillary is AQI, e.g. ISIS

"The West" does not necessarily include the United States, but let's let that pass.

Why did Obama/Hillary continue to supply them weapons, knowing they had been "radicalized" ?

What evidence do you have that the United States continued to supply them with weapons, after this report came out over a year ago?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

edit on 16-6-2016 by M5xaz because: c

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
To anyone that's not "educated"/indoctrinated..There is no doubt, he's a Muslim sympathizer. He's conflicted in his own mind and morally bankrupt. He has, and had, no business being a "leader" of anything. He can't even STAND when standing needs done. He's an emotional wreck with no standards. Much like a "majority" of "Americans" now days. Thank god we're a Republic and not a Democracy. ...The founders new what they were doing.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

"The West" does not necessarily include the United States, but let's let that pass.

What evidence do you have that the United States continued to supply them with weapons, after this report came out over a year ago?

Seriously ?

The US was supplying weapons to "syrian rebels" at least as far back as August 2012
www.reuters.com...

On September 11, 2012 the CIA mission in Benghazi supplying the weapons was attacked by those same "radicals" they were
supplying.

And Hillary knew; she was even incompetent enough to reduce security at such a facility, prior to the attacks
townhall.com...

"What evidence do you have that the US continued to supply them weapons after the report came out"

Supplying weapons to "syrian rebels" continues TO THIS DAY
www.breitbart.com...

Great foreign policy work there Barack and Hillary......

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Too late to littler he is leaving the white house, the Muslim American president is about to retired in peace.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

In other words, you agree with Assad and Putin that anyone in opposition to the regime is a terrorist.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

In other words, you agree with Assad and Putin that anyone in opposition to the regime is a terrorist.

No, you might but I don't.
AQI/ISIS are far, far worse.

I agree with the PENTAGON's assessment.
The Hillary/Obama CIA-run program to train "moderate opposition" is a FAILURE
www.breitbart.com...

"About 5,000 rebels would be trained in 2015, the Pentagon said, and three times that number this year.
But $500 million later, the program is shuttered after it successfully trained just four or five rebels.
Not four or five thousand. Not four or five militias. Four or five people — the only rebels who made it through the training and into the battlefield without defecting to al-Qaeda ""

After wasting half a billion dollars, the thousands of people trained ALL defected to AQI/ISIS, except for 4-5 people
There is NO moderate opposition, NONE.

What "syrian opposition" Hillary supported as SoS and Obama still does support (incredibly, still sends them weapons) is this:
en.alalam.ir...
www.youtube.com...

You still support Hillary/Obama's policies ?
edit on 16-6-2016 by M5xaz because: c

edit on 16-6-2016 by M5xaz because: quote

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Why are you changing the subject? Once this report came out, did the administration continue to fund the groups that became Islamist? And, to end your diversion, no, I do not think we should be funding anyone, especially in that region. Neither should Russia, if they know what is good for them.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Why are you changing the subject? Once this report came out, did the administration continue to fund the groups that became Islamist? And, to end your diversion, no, I do not think we should be funding anyone, especially in that region. Neither should Russia, if they know what is good for them.

In what way am I changing the subject ?

Can't you read what I wrote ? You can go back and read again, I answered your specific questions

But OK, I will repeat: Yes, the administration did continue to fund these groups, to this day.

I even gave you references.

Russia and some of the NATO members are not funding anyone- they are using air power to blow up Jihadists beheading people.

Should they stop?

edit on 17-6-2016 by M5xaz because: c

edit on 17-6-2016 by M5xaz because: t

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

But OK, I will repeat: Yes, the administration did continue to fund these groups, to this day.

I even gave you references.

You gave me Iranian propaganda. Iran funds terrorists too.

Russia and some of the NATO members are not funding anyone- they are using air power to blow up Jihadists beheading people.

The Russians are also bombing civilians who have nothing to do with beheading people.

Should they stop?

Yes; the major powers (and Russia and Iran) should let Syria settle their own affairs.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Lololol. STUNNING!!!!!!!

No not really.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You gave me Iranian propaganda. Iran funds terrorists too.

Should they stop?

Yes; the major powers (and Russia and Iran) should let Syria settle their own affairs.

Iranian propaganda ? Where ?
All references provided were from US sources, with information from testimony to the US Senate from CentCom.

Plus, from the original US State Department IAR:
"AQI SUPPORTED THE SYRIAN OPPOSITION FROM THE BEGINNING, BOTH IDEOLOGICALLY AND THROUGH THE MEDIA. AQI DECLARED ITS OPPOSITION OF ASSAD’S GOVERNMENT BECAUSE IT CONSIDERED IT A SECTARIAN REGIME TARGETING SUNNIS."

Did you even read the IAR it before commenting on it, or is it a reading comprehension issue ?

Syria should settle its' own affairs. This US triggerred crisis has been and continues to be an abject failure, on this we both agree.
edit on 18-6-2016 by M5xaz because: c

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Iranian propaganda ? Where ?

en.alalam.ir...

As for the IAR, I have read the entire thing, which places the statements in context. You have read extracts that are then interpreted in an incriminating fashion. All this was dealt with over a year ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join