It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens are Dark Forces

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

What makes you think He can't?

FYI: it's for your own good that He chooses not to...

So this all powerful god that can do anything can't talk to me without killing me? Yikes.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I would like to drop this video off as well since we are using an episode of ancient aliens as a "documentary" to see a little bit of the actual credibility of that series. Great entertainment, don't get me wrong.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs
You already know what I don't believe, so no need to rehash. I will only say that if there is an "alien" species visiting this planet, and I'm not convinced there is. Then sure, they might be ornery critters, and we should be mindful of their intentions. At the same time, I see no reason to assume they are "evil" or deceptive, considering they haven't really done anything we can say with certainty was aliens.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

It's all about something more valuable then all the worlds gold and diamonds put together.

Yes, but I would be willing to bet that you don't know what "it" is. "It" is your perception, plain and simple. Think about it, and you're welcome.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
oops, I just pasted a reply from a thread about negative atheism
edit on 12/12/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

I wanted to use a part to describe that your perception isn't IT. You can find it between the lines if you wish: www.abovetopsecret.com...
...because you can only percieve this physical plane and on top of this you have only passive sensors.
If you are speaking about a soul which dwells inside the spiritual heart then I wish to say that our soul not only knows God but kind of is God.
If you can't agree with the last words then think about the case when there is Jesus in your heart. I suppose that most of you won't be able to decide if you can agree with me here.

In this logic any fear of God isn't fear of your self but rather the fear of your impurities. They fear their non-existence and replacement. And people like their nicotine abuse because it makes them feel good despite the fact it is a plant poison that can screw their circulatory system as well as the pests. Our animal live isn't a poison. At least to the point where it separates us from the true source of life.

I haven't seen the vids yet. Maybe I'll come to comment it tomorrow
edit on 12/12/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: ok

edit on 12/12/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

edit on 12/12/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: now it's better

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Amen randyvs! I agree 100%! I have done my own research and I have had my own experience. These beings are evil, they're fallen angels, and if you research people who have been abducted most of them experience sheer terror and painful experiences. There's a website that documents people who had encounters and received help from Jesus

www.ce4research.com

When you speak the truth people are going to bash you. Keep loving them and pray their eyes be opened

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: shinethelight

I do not agree. I have seen the tall whites and they are just like us. Smarter and in better health perhaps but like us in many ways.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shinethelight

Your post for some reason has me smiling from ear to ear.

edit on Rpm121215v04201500000001 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

It's a good video Vec. And I tell you someting else.
You just debunked the darkside amigo. No matter how you feel
about it. Good for you man, good on you!

edit on Rpm121215v07201500000056 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: stabstab
I do not agree. I have seen the tall whites and they are just like us. Smarter and in better health perhaps but like us in many ways.

Remember 2 Corinthians 11:14...

Satan is a master of disguises.

I had a visitation of Satan. He showed up like a beautiful angel, this angel of light this Satan himself showed himself the way he really was, and suddenly he took his mask off and I saw the devil face to face and he said to me I have come here to claim you as my wife and you will be married to me. When I saw the devil I said I'm not going to be married to you. And he said there's no way out, I already own you you have signed a contract with blood and I own your soul and you are to serve me.

And I said I will never marry you... well there's no way out I am your master and you will have to do whatever I ask you to do. From that moment on there was a war that started, I was not going to submit to whatever he wanted me to do but a war started and he started to send demons to torment me. It was like feeling I was being ripped up from within, and the torment the pain, I would spend weeks just weeping and weeping tormented without being able to do nothing, just being under the foot of the devil for entire weeks, the pain in my soul was so strong... It was destroying everything around me. My family was totally torn into pieces...

Ana Mendez Testimony

edit on 12-12-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Right on Murg another outstanding post. If we get just one person
to even think about this in the righteous manner? It's all good my
brother. Yes indeed.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Agree 100%...

Transcript for the video is here for those that can't watch it...

I like the way Vallee says it:

“They are messengers of deception” ~ Jacques Vallee

Another excellent video on this:

“Alien abduction” experiences have been occurring for centuries; the only difference is that those who experienced them in the past usually recognized them as being something evil from a demonic force. It is only in modern times that large numbers of people in Christian countries have began to refer to the atypical “alien abduction” as something that is not demonic. "

Twelve similarities between Demonic Encounters and “Alien Encounters

• Abduction
• Periods Of Unconsciousness
• Appearing In The Form Of Humans
• Communicating Mentally
• Levitation
• Going Into Trances
• Endowing With Special Powers
• Becoming A Channel Or Mouth-Piece For The Entity
• Physical Suffering
• Raping/Sexually Molesting
• Accompanied By The Smell Of Sulfur
• Appearing At Night In Their Bedroom

"I think that the experiences are so similar that one can conclude that they are in reality one and the same."

Similarities Between UFO Encounters And Demonic Encounters

You do know that evidence works both ways, right? Sure they're one in the same, but if so, is certainly plausible that it's always been aliens that were at the time painted with the understanding brought about by the religious superstitions of the time. Just cause something is called a demon doesn't mean it is and vice versa.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

originally posted by: Rapha

Always judge an entity by the fruits that it bares.

What have the Draconians, Arconans and Annunaki's done for this planets since Roswell ?

They have given technology to their elite hybrids and gladly watched wars and famines make billions of humans suffer.

Remember Randyvs, the Christian god - Enlil (Yahweh) is totally the opposite to the real God Presence that resides beyond the Universe.

Enlil was so evil he caused the Great Flood during the last rebellion against slavery. All he could find was one pitiful slave family to continue his sick game show - Noah's Ark.

I don't know haw to remember something you've decided is true.
I don't buy into zeitgeist.

Zeitgeist has long been debunked.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

You do know that evidence works both ways, right? Sure they're one in the same, but if so, is certainly plausible that it's always been aliens that were at the time painted with the understanding brought about by the religious superstitions of the time. Just cause something is called a demon doesn't mean it is and vice versa.

Except that we have a Holy Book warning us of the
exact deception that even the program can't get away from
eluding too. This is what is happening. At least you do see
it both ways, so as long as you have this in your brain
somewhere, I'm good with that.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

No you have book that's claimed to be holy. A book written in a time when superstition was rampant, and lightning bolts were the province of gods and not the weather.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Gods word no matter what time it was or who you choose to
listen to instead. And don't hit me with your flawless negativity.
When it pertains to exactly wghat we see happening. Any denials
are so insufficient it hurts.
edit on Rpm121215v43201500000047 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

God if real can do better than a constantly poorly translated monstrosity, that is constantly interpreted different by every single individual that reads it, and is pieced together in it's current form, aka the new testament, by a bunch of old people who gathered random writings and tossed them together after voting yay or nay on what ones they like.

Something about a bunch of old people taking months to root through randomly collected manuscripts does not scream word of God to me.

edit on 12/12/2015 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

FIND SOMETHING BETTER THEN!

People like you are so tragic. you mock and make idiotic
claims whenn you have nothing better to offer. NOTHING!
edit on Rpm121215v54201500000049 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Ok.
I don't think ancient aliens had anything to do with anything on Earth at all. I think all the good things that have happened as well as all the bad things are the result of human strengths and weaknesses. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If only life were that simple Phage. But that sh1t ain't the truth.
edit on Rpm121215v59201500000055 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join