It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Prince promises 32 BILLION for the Islamization of America!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

You're such a big strong individual, but see boogeymen Muslim terrs everywhere.

Done with this.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
"They're already here"

I was referring to white Americans...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
personally i feel we should invade Saudi arabia. dispose their govt and leaders and make it a banana republic for usa oil. take out the middle men altogether (the saudies) and send them all back to living as nomads in tents in the desert where they belong, or at least until they get out of the middle ages.

their riches, their "KINGDOM" is all bs propt up by an army of westerners, without whome they couldn't even get a toilet to flush properly. they wanna spread wasabi, whabbi'ism or whatever do it from their wandering tents.

time to cut them from their gravy train of monthly stipends given to them for the oil they don't even know how to harvest from the western world.

ie get in where you fit in, and if you can't this jdam can help. takeout the middle man and give the oil money directly to western interests. to hell with Saudi arabia.

Crazy thing is, I bet to them you sound just like an Imam sounds to us. What you are claiming we need to do is basically the same thing they are claiming they need to do to us. I am not saying we aren't right or that they aren't wrong, just think it would be pretty foolish of us to keep going into this with our heads down screaming death to Islam without realizing we are 2 sides to the same coin at that point.

I don't know what the answer is, or how we fix this problem but I am pretty sure bombing everyone we disagree with is not how to do it without being the hypocrits and the next target for the world.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

According to your logic we can do anything we like in other countries. Except yours.

What a two faced, selfish attitude.

The Islamists can do anything they want and we can't.

What a two-faced, selfish attitude. (paraphrase).

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

You're such a big strong individual, but see boogeymen Muslim terrs everywhere.

Done with this.

Yaaay....

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

originally posted by: nwtrucker
"They're already here"

I was referring to white Americans...

Racist!...

edit on 14-12-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Nuke Mecca. Nuke Medina. Turn the whole area into a nice glass sheet.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: princeofpeace
Nuke Mecca. Nuke Medina. Turn the whole area into a nice glass sheet.

Can't come up with anything in between 'head in the sand' and nuke 'em, eh?

Not a single one of you have given any kind of alternative solution, just dump on us and the 'evil' U.S..

My contempt.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Islamization of America has been happening for a long time already, Millions have already been given through the universities and educational text books through early education.

Watch Brigitte Gabriel on Islam in American Schools,3 years ago.

Islamization if wanted to happen is best to indoctrinate the children first, Christianity out Islam in.

Allah is NOT God of the bible.

Islam is a satanic cult.

Americans need to start fighting this from infecting their whole country which is coming from the top down as is also happening around the globe.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join