It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Prince promises 32 BILLION for the Islamization of America!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Where do you get the idea one should 'treat' everyone equally? That is almost....insane…I can't think of a better word.

Declaration of independence… everyone was created equal in their rights to life liberty and 'pursuit of happiness'. It has to do with self determination, freedom on an individual level as well as sovereignty of nations. Microcosm and macrocosm, if you've heard the term.

it would help to have you read up on those terms before we can really communicate on an informed level.

Edit: just saying 'I don't see no equality' is kind of ignorant.

edit on 13-12-2015 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Still won't answer the question..That's what I thought.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

This question…

Once again what would you do about this situation?

What to do about Islamaphobia? Stop generating it.

Its a manufactured crisis. What if, oh no, here comes Islam to destroy your world. Are you that malleable?

The real destruction, death and misery is being caused in the ME primarily by our own government. All this hating on some religion is camouflage to cover for that.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The real destruction, death and misery is being caused in the ME primarily by our own government. All this hating on some religion is camouflage to cover for that.

Actually its been occurring long before the US was even a country and if you want to get technical Islam started out by attacking US vessels along the Barbary coast.

While the US has some culpability we are not responsible for it all and you guys need to get that through your skulls.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

This question…

Its a manufactured crisis. What if, oh no, here comes Islam to destroy your world. Are you that malleable?

Still won't answer the question?? Simply amazing. It's turned, yet again, on average people who don't want extremists given even easier entry into the U.S.. That's your Islamaphobia.

So what would you do as an alternative?? Yet again...

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

This question…

Still won't answer the question?? Simply amazing. It's turned, yet again, on average people who don't want extremists given even easier entry into the U.S.. That's your Islamaphobia.

There is no advantage in banning all. What need to be done is education yes Islam is a factor in terrorists but bigger ones are exclusion. If a person feels separate from the society he lives in the more likely it will be he will associate with another group. I know this guy he's Korean came to the States almost two decades ago. He now says things like I'm not like Koreans I'm an amarican. And he associates more with our culture then the one he was born in

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Without getting too far into it, I believe that the problem with SA is exactly that....too much wealth concentrated in the hands of too few. It's an epidemic worldwide, and in the USA. Easy to see the correlation- money is the root of all evil. Here, the money "concentrates" the evil into the hands of a few, and it's expressed by lashing out at Western society.

Certainly, none of the American "Titans of Industry" set out to colonize another country. I'm kidding, they were ALL very into influencing the institutional belief systems in other countries. Look at Fords efforts in Panama, his ideal of a lifestyle and family value system in total control of workers in his huge rubber plantation.

Not to veer off topic, but there is prescient for billionaires spreading their ideology, Americans in particular. So we fall into a cultural relativism dilemma, Why would it be ok for Americans to do it, but not Saudis? Maybe the fact that the Colonial period is long over, plus Saudis benefited GREATLY from the quasi-decolonialization in the 20th century. They really do need to stfu...maybe a little history lesson.
edit on 13-12-2015 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
ok......?

I'm talking about invading Saudi arabia. overthrowing their govt and putting it solely in charge of western corporate interests without having to deal with the saudi regime altogether.

no religion involved, in fact wahabbi religioun squandered and suppressed altogether.

oil pumps keep running, just no saudies. they will all be back in the desert in their tents talking about how great wahabbism is.

And sharpening their scimitars.

Oil production infrastructure is intrinsically geographically dispersed and in the middle of nowhere. Who's going to do the work when their cranium-thorax connection has a half-life of weeks?

See, I'm a man of simple tastes. I like dynamite, and gunpowder... And gasoline! Do you know what all of these things have in common? They're cheap!

edit on 13-12-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Actually its been occurring long before the US was even a country and if you want to get technical Islam started out by attacking US vessels along the Barbary coast.

You're making it sound like Islam is a country.

Who signed an early treaty with the new 'USA' and were Muslims?

We're all apologists in our own way, but you seem to be a real shill for Capitalism and Co0nservatism.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Geez dude, the extremists are already there, have been since day one and always will be. That's why your country is the most war-loving, god-fearing, apple pie eating, pumpkin pip spitting, Imperialist nation on Earth at this time.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia.....you guys know this is the Mystery

Babylon......not New York or Rome......Mecca is the city....

I don't know when.....But the Scripture says it will get clobbered
edit on 14-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Just pointing out facts that others either ignore or don't know. In this instance our vessels were attacked not because they were US but because the crews weren't Muslim.

I'm not trying to defend the US in the manner your insinuating and that was made clear when I stated the US has some culpability in the ME but we aren't responsible for it all as some try to argue.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

Geez dude, the extremists are already there, have been since day one and always will be. That's why your country is the most war-loving, god-fearing, apple pie eating, pumpkin pip spitting, Imperialist nation on Earth at this time.

None of you guys offer an alternative. It's 'all the U.S.'s fault'. That's your only comments. "They're already here"...so don't do anything about. Don't slow it down, nothing, succumb....it's over. CONVERT.

Well get out of the way...there will be collateral damage.
edit on 14-12-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

originally posted by: Xcathdra

You're making it sound like Islam is a country.

Who signed an early treaty with the new 'USA' and were Muslims?

We're all apologists in our own way, but you seem to be a real shill for Capitalism and Co0nservatism.

Unfortunately, not a shill. I could have used the money....

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

This question…

There is no advantage in banning all. What need to be done is education yes Islam is a factor in terrorists but bigger ones are exclusion. If a person feels separate from the society he lives in the more likely it will be he will associate with another group. I know this guy he's Korean came to the States almost two decades ago. He now says things like I'm not like Koreans I'm an amarican. And he associates more with our culture then the one he was born in

There IS an advantage in "banning them all". (Which no one is advocating, a suspension until vetting is properly prepared is all, at this time.) We get less extremists. Simple. Obvious. Undeniable.

All doing nothing is going to get you and relying on 'assimilation' is we will get more attacks and the position will harden. We will get even more pissed off and the reaction will be considerably more extreme than a mere suspension.

Really, this 101 level stuff. Not hard to read the tea leaves whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: buster2010

Something similar from earlier this year:

Refugee Crisis: Richard Dawkins Slams Saudi Arabia's Offer To Build 200 Mosques In Germany

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

Qatar and Saudi Arabia gave money to build the tallest mosque in Europe
www.liveleak.com...
Qatar and Saudi Arabia gave so far more than 630.000 € to build Gate of Pešter, that will be one of the tallest mosque in Europe.

Europe: Mosque Building Shifts into High Gear: "In Spain there are signs that Islam will dominate once again." — Hizrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad, Spiritual Leader, Ahmadiyya Community, Spain

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

Salafism, a branch of radical Islam based in Saudi Arabia, seeks to establish an Islamic empire (Caliphate) across the Middle East, North Africa and Europe, and eventually the world. The Caliphate would be governed exclusively by Islamic Sharia law, to be applied both to Muslims and non-Muslims.

youtu.be...

Act as their friend and kill them or so the video says

www.bbc.com...

His computer had contained encrypted documents detailing how to make bombs, and police had also seized pressure cookers, a powder containing ground-up matchstick heads, and pipes connected to caps, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation reported.

Police also told the court radical Islamic propaganda was found during the raids.

edit on 14-12-2015 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Where do you get the idea one should 'treat' everyone equally? That is almost....insane…I can't think of a better word.

Declaration of independence… everyone was created equal in their rights to life liberty and 'pursuit of happiness'. It has to do with self determination, freedom on an individual level as well as sovereignty of nations. Microcosm and macrocosm, if you've heard the term.

it would help to have you read up on those terms before we can really communicate on an informed level.

Edit: just saying 'I don't see no equality' is kind of ignorant.

You have a hard time with understanding the written word? I didn't say or suggest "I don't see no inequality." I, empirically, don't see any equality anywhere. (Exceptions prove the rule.)

One more time, 'equality' has zero to do with the current situation...find another excuse for your no response/alternative solution....

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Bingo

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Islam started out by attacking US vessels along the Barbary coast.

Ever since Christ was crucified the west has deceptively manipulated the narrative to its own ends. Even back then the Romans (Italians) occupied the region to profit from the trade routes from the East. Since then its been one conquerer after the other invading the Middle East for its own selfish interests, from Alexander (greeks) to Napoleon (French) to the English (the crusades), all members of modern day NATO. The US leads the charge today, still fighting a Holy War for money.

Defend the 'Chosenites' and the 'Holy Land' from the devil worshipping Muslim hordes, right?

We have morons on our team.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

According to your logic we can do anything we like in other countries. Except yours.

What a two faced, selfish attitude.
edit on 14-12-2015 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join