It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor, Slain reporter's father dons new last name as Gun Grab Spokesperson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Masquerading behind a somewhat new identity (Andy Parker) apart from leaving his hollywood past (as Andy Mitchell) in shady plausible denial, yet remains obvious to anyone with common sense rubd it in that media and officials don't even care if the public makes the connection (deception!) Or not.

Is he the only one for now so obviously straight out of Hollywood?

Media moguls and any officials involved in this grand deception have clearly stepped to a new low. Have they ANY morality or ethics whatsoever? Shameless!

edit on 12-12-2015 by Plantagenet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plantagenet

Clearly the masquerading behind multiple aliases yet transparency to anyone with common sense rubd it in that media and officials don't even care if the public makes the connection (deception!) Or not.

Is he the only one for now so obviously straight out of Hollywood?

Media moguls and any officials involved in this grand deception have clearly stepped to a new low. Have they ANY morality or ethics whatsoever? Shameless!

I'm not really sure what point you are trying to make here.

But I'm a SAG/AFTRA actor and I will go to every audition and gladly accept any role I'm offered; no matter how small or large, in a feature film, indy production, commercial, webisode or stage play. It's how we make our living....

www.sagaftra.org...

btw

I support the 2nd amendment and own a nice collection of firearms.
edit on 12-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Yeah I don't get it either?
Is an actor not allowed an opinion on guns...? Are you saying the news channel is lying and saying he's not an actor and just a member of the public while at the same time paying him?
Or are you saying as an actor he should keep out of politics?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Media and hmsself claim his daughter a reporter was shot dead live on the shoot.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plantagenet
Media and hmsself claim his daughter a reporter was shot dead live on the shoot.

Are you saying he's lying just to make a gun grab? His daughter and another reporter were killed on the job.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

No no, they don't claim it, it happened. People like you claim it didn't. The onus is on you to prove the allegation you made, not on him to prove it did. The video and investigation have already done that.

Stick to posting your propaganda videos. At least that thread was mildly entertaining.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

Are you stating that because one actor whom changed his identity to become a political actor whom promotes gun control, therefore there must be more gun control advocates who are actors?

I'm sure there are more supposed actor but this doesn't negate the validity of their political stance on this issue. Or negate anyone else who has a similar opinion.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Okay, I am gonna help you out here because obvious you need it! Andy Parker is the father of Allison Parker, the 27 year old woman shot live on T.V. in Roanoke Va. by a disgruntled co worker!!!

Washington Post

With that said, I think if i watched one of my children murdered in cold blood and their screams rang out for the world to hear, yeah, I may take a political stance too!!!

Andy Parker lives in Virginia!! So the only one with an ethics problem is you!

Pax

top topics

join