It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Norris Son of Chuck Norris Movie-Amerigeddon Exposes the New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Edit: To Mods,Wasn't sure if this was the correct forums for this. If Not my apologies.

It seems , every day, more people are coming out to talk about this grand conspiracy of the New World Order. Which to many, does not exist, but yet others it does. Now we have the son of the famous actor, Chuck Norris, (otherwise known as Walker Texas ranger) Exposing the New World Order in his exclusive film Amerigeddon.

Now, I need you guys to keep an eye on this one because of what happened to the director of the Grey State. (Which I will explain more on the bottom.) But first, the trailer to Amerigeddon.

Full Interview On the Alex Jones Show Starting at 1:26:40
He answers the questions as to:

1.What he thinks is happening in the U.S
2. Where does his father stand in all of this.
3. What his film is all about
4.Why it is important for you and everyone to watch it.

The film (for the time being) is set to hit theaters.

Now, as for the Grey State, those of you who may recall watching the trailer (posted below), also heard a story surrounding the directors death.

David Crowley, Army Veteran and Gray State Movie Director and Family Found Dead

Independent film producer David Crowley and his family were found dead in their home on January 17, 2015. Many of his followers suspect murder.

David Crowley, the writer and independent film director of Gray State, was found dead of gunshot wounds along with his wife and 5-year old daughter by a neighbor on January 17th. Screenwriter David Crowley, age 29, along with Komel, his 28-year old wife, had not been heard from since Christmas.

Crowley was an independent film producer and writer. Gray State, his movie trailer on utube, had over one millions views as of today. The movie trailer cost $6,000. David Crowley died before he could raise the funds to produce the full feature film.

Trailer of the Grey State

Why do I post this here? Because I want you all to keep an eye on any "sudden deaths" with regards to the movie amerigeddon. The movie the grey state was completely changed after Crowley death. Now we have Mike Norris doing something similar. I post this mostly as a heads up or a "just in case" anything fishy happens to Norris, then we definitely have a pattern.

Im calling it now early, because the film does expose something extremely similar to what the grey state was gonna expose. Only this time in a bit higher detail.

Whether it hits theaters or not, i do think it is a film worth watching. But I wonder what ATS has to say with regards to this new film, and what your opinions are. I grew up watching Walker Texas Ranger and thorough the series of Chuck Norris Jokes over the years. He is an american Icon in many ways, he represented the American Heart.

Just curious on how ATS will react to this.
edit on th2015000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 12 Dec 2015 03:24:41 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 12 Dec 2015 03:24:41 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

OMG that is a NWO theorists wet dream movie
Notice the "baddies" are the UN lol.
I do actually doubt Son of Chuck believes all this will happen it is a movie scripted to pander to a demographic to make money at the end of the day.
Looks good I will watch it

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Star and flag , I remember watching the trailer for the grey state but never heard about the director and his family 😈

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I do actually doubt Son of Chuck believes all this will happen it is a movie scripted to pander to a demographic to make money at the end of the day.

I think you need to watch the interview, he does mention what he believes will happen. He answers the question clearly and very thoroughly. (I recommend you watch it too. It is an interesting interview.)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
This looks like a good flick. Is it wrong that I chuckled of couple of times?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Was that pun intended?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
That movie looks terrible. Replete with the annoying dude from the Alex Jones channel. That crazy, right-wing, fascist, Trump-supporting grade A blowhard that is doing the NWO's hard work for them.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
If chucks son says it, thats good enough for me.

Who needs personal insight, understanding, education and logic.

not this little black duck. hoo hoo, hoo hoo, hoo hoo...

Oo

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Being son of Chuck must be very hard place to be. At least Alex Jones gets some traffic in his channel by this..

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

Don't forget to hear Kurt Rusell's take on Gun Control.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Logman

You are full of magic.
A right wing fascist? you sound like Rachael Maddow.
How is he doing the NWO's work for them when he has experts in their fields come on his show and expose the establishment at the high end level?
People that actually served the establishment until they saw the corruption and realised they were serving evil and decided to do what they could to expose it.
Yeah he might be off his tits in his verbal deliverance but there is substance in what he says.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

I have to agree with you. Alex Jones is a bit crazy, gets a bit out of control sometimes, but he's also very sick of what's happening to our country.

It's good to see the trolls are out in force this morning...

Movie looks interesting and I'll probably watch it. Cannot imagine it going to theaters, maybe YouTube or Netflix tho.

new topics

top topics

join