It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a democrat secret agent...(BBC).

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Won't he eventually make short work of Hillary?

It's not like he'll have to compete for votes outside urban areas...

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
On the other hand, you could actually say that Trump has energized the Republican base, not fractured it. The only ones who think that are the R candidates getting their butt handed to them.

It's hard to think of an emasculated male figure to run alongside Hillary as VP, since Slow Joe is out....he did his duty. That leaves a weird gap, of the chance of....a two-woman team? Is this where Bernie Sanders comes in?

Similar for Trump, what kind of loyal dog will sit still on his lap for 4 years? A female R VP would be a plus for Trump, since he currently has issues with woman voters, plus running against a woman (Hillary). It'll look proper w/a man as president and woman as VP, trust me.

He'll also need a female cushion, a back court, if he's going to play hardball against Hillary....that's the only way to win. Think of a hipper version of Sarah Palin...maybe someone from the South, since DT is considered a New Englander....NYC.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

edit on 13-12-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Now I know a few people have already said this and after reading this I think they are right.

www.bbc.co.uk...

This has all come about because of Jeb Bushs tweet "Maybe Donald negotiated a deal with his buddy Hillary Clinton,".
Even Republican Congressman Carlos Curbelo of Florida called Mr Trump "a phantom candidate recruited by the left to create this entire political circus.".
Also in the article Conservative commentator Brian Cates is less circumspect.
"Trump didn't jump into this race because of his deep abiding love for America, or his being a Republican or caring about conservatism," he writes. "Trump jumped into this race because BILL CLINTON urged him to."

So does anyone actually think he is not a agent to make sure Hilary Clinton gets in next year?.
Oh and well done BBC didn't expect this.

What about all those people supporting him, are they secret agents too?

Somebody needs to make up their mind.

One minute he's a Democratic mole sent to destroy the Republican Party and the next minute he's the only one speaking the truth, the only one who knows how to get things done and the only one who's gonna make America great again!

Trump & Cruz are simply peddling fear.

Ignorance has a way of converting that fear into hatred & bigotry exposing the weakest element of our society.

All I can say is, these are both sad times for the Republican Party and one helluva eye-opener for the rest of us.

Trump's hat should read; Make America Hate Again! because that's what he's actually doing.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

It's probably more accurate to say that the hate has always existed, he is simply now drawing it once more into the limelight.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
a reply to: Flatfish

It's probably more accurate to say that the hate has always existed, he is simply now drawing it once more into the limelight.

Precisely!

That's why they love him. He's getting away with saying things the rest of them have wanted to say for years and he makes them feel normal.

Hell, he's even got them believing they represent some kind of majority sentiment.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

Why would they be? The mantra that Trump is "refreshingly honest and un-PC" took about 24 hours to make its way around conservative forums/blogs. Thereafter, his supporters have used it to defend every stupid thing that's come out of his mouth.

They're all just very easily led, not "secret agents." It doesn't take a crystal ball to realize that the republican base would froth at the mouth over Trump and his mantra.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Flatfish

Why would they be? The mantra that Trump is "refreshingly honest and un-PC" took about 24 hours to make its way around conservative forums/blogs. Thereafter, his supporters have used it to defend every stupid thing that's come out of his mouth.

They're all just very easily led, not "secret agents." It doesn't take a crystal ball to realize that the republican base would froth at the mouth over Trump and his mantra.

That was exactly my point.

It didn't take a secret agent or mole to cause his supporters to feel the way they do.

They've felt that way all along and all he's doing is taking advantage of that fact by stepping through the boundaries of PC and saying out loud, the very sentiments they've been suppressing for fear of ridicule.

edit on 13-12-2015 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Same tactic got Bill elected. Maybe not intentionally but Ross Perot divided the Republican party. Also, Trump says his rhetoric almost humorously, testing the waters each time and only slightly crossing the line. It almost seems to be a joke on the emotions of Republicans. And while I do not support either party I can sympathise with both, everyone wants extreme change in our corporate run government, and that sentiment is being exploited by people with alternate motives. Democrats are being cheated out of Bernie and God knows what the end game for the Republicans are. We beat this dead horse but it's just disheartening and sad.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa

originally posted by: Bybyots
a reply to: boymonkey74

Of course, you are correct in posting this, Monkey King.

Hillary Clinton is your next president, fellow Americans.

It's wrapped up.

People should be flagging the # out of this.

The simple truth is, if Congress was doing its job, the Congress could set everything right.
It's not about El Presidente. It's about Congress.
The Congress has more power than the executive branch. Sure the President can sign or veto bills but the important point to remember is it all starts with Congress. REMEMBER . . .

Even if the president vetoes a bill, the Congress can override the veto.
We have to realize that the Congress encourages fixation on the President so they can pass the buck, blame what they are doing on the Executive branch.

Fact is, Presidents have no Constitutional authority to do most of the things they claim they can do.
They can only ask the Congress to do what they want.
The Congress could have stopped everything that's happening; the wars, the Wall Street takeover, the TRILLION DOLLAR defense budget they just passed.
Our so-called representatives have sold us out so many times it makes my head spin
It's a charade that hides the fact that no matter which party appears to be in power, there is an underlying continuity of agenda that moves forward regardless of which party "seems" to be in control.
In the next election the powers-that-be will do their best to take everyone's attention on the totally controlled presidential race.
Most everyone will ignore the heart of the problem, the Congress and become caught up in the presidential circus.

How is the congress going to do what's right if they like the president are owned by the same forces?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I was wondering if and when DT would speak out against Saudi Arabia. To me, this is a touchstone of sincerity, not that I'm a big DT fan.

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nbcnews.com/news/world/saudi-prince-prince-alwaleed-bin-talal-calls-trump-disgrace-n478926

It could only snowball from here. The Saudis are hardly a soft target, but really are at the core of major scandal...potentially. DT getting in their face can only be good for US policy and bad for Hillary.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What gets me is this is the first major media outlet to report on this, and it's not even an American news source. I don't think it could be any clearer that our media is nothing but puppets on strings.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Considering the other candidates that are running why would see need trump to help her at all?

None of the others have a chance against her.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Democrats are being cheated out of Bernie

What do you mean "cheated out of"? Are you saying the election is going to be rigged, or are you saying that Bernie's the one doing the cheating?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Bernie has no corporate donors. Needless to say MSM is owned by big corporations and Bernie scares the # out of them. Hillary is no Democrat, she's just as war mongering as conservatives and doesn't mind taking money from horrible countries. I've met very few people who support her so I'm curious how she is the front runner.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Won't he eventually make short work of Hillary?

It's not like he'll have to compete for votes outside urban areas...

That's actually a big problem with our voting system. It's skewed towards major cities. Here in NY most of the state is red except for NYC which is blue, and as a result the state is democratic.

I live in a small town and I can tell you what everyone around here thinks of Cuomo. They would respect a dog # they stepped in more than him. I'm not even kidding. When I hear pretty much anyone around here say "Cuomo" it's spoken with a vile undertone like it's a swear word. We just hate his guts.
edit on 12/14/15 by peskyhumans because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I don't care. After the way they treated Ron Paul in 2012, the republicans cannot complain about ANYBODY not playing according to their rules. To hell with the GOP.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Now I know a few people have already said this and after reading this I think they are right.

www.bbc.co.uk...

This has all come about because of Jeb Bushs tweet "Maybe Donald negotiated a deal with his buddy Hillary Clinton,".
Even Republican Congressman Carlos Curbelo of Florida called Mr Trump "a phantom candidate recruited by the left to create this entire political circus.".
Also in the article Conservative commentator Brian Cates is less circumspect.
"Trump didn't jump into this race because of his deep abiding love for America, or his being a Republican or caring about conservatism," he writes. "Trump jumped into this race because BILL CLINTON urged him to."

So does anyone actually think he is not a agent to make sure Hilary Clinton gets in next year?.
Oh and well done BBC didn't expect this.

Even if this were true I'd refuse to believe it. The Republicans built the rhetoric and fear that created Trump so they own him 100%. Heck, they own him and he fits SOOO perfectly into the GOP's rhetoric that like I said earlier, even if what you said is the truth I still refuse to believe it. Jeb saying that Trump is a Democratic plant is just Jeb rationalizing and trying to keep himself from accepting that maybe him and other GOPers were responsible for the monster in their own backyard for once.

It goes to show how delusional these people are. Even when they are clearly at fault, they still have to try to blame Democrats. And this is why you'll never see any accountability from the GOP. Just blame and deflect. It's the only thing they are good at anymore.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Trump paid for abortions. He must be a Democrat!
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
So we've heard Trump is an idiot buffoon.

He's a deep cover Russian spy agent.

He never wanted to be President and ran as a joke.

He's secretly a Dem working with the Dem's.

Please keep up the ridiculous theories, they are so entertaining!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join