It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a democrat secret agent...(BBC).

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jheated5
a reply to: Logman

OMG we have found a Hillary supporter, I hear that's more uncommon than spotting bigfoot!

Definitely not a supporter and would choose Bernie over any other candidate on either side. Just he has no chance.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

If he doesn't get nominated due to obvious corruption, armed revolution is the only way forward, because it will stand to be seen at that point that change from within is never going to happen.

Make your second amendment actually mean something.
edit on 12/12/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Shouldn't this be in the Jokes forum? People on ATS have been getting more afraid of Trump as his numbers keep growing, reeks of desperation...

The only emotion I feel about this entire Trump business is sadness. It's sad that so many people lack the basic though process' needed to understand Trump is the tool being used to play all of you like fools.

Aww yes because your side of the party line isn't playing any of you or their voter base as fools smh.... You act like we care...

Was there an intelligent counterpoint somewhere in that post that I can respond to? And what the hell does smh mean? Is that some text-talk gibberish for people that don't speak proper English?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

If he doesn't get nominated due to obvious corruption, armed revolution is the only way forward, because it will stand to be seen at that point that change from within is never going to happen.

Make your second amendment actually mean something.

Armed revolution, will never happen. wont get nominated that is what will happen. breaks and runs as an independent endorses clinton. highly on the cards.
you guys are the Americans. what are the rules on independent candidates, what are the rules on the Pres' giving an independant a job on thier team, i mean if this was thier gig all along there has to be more in it for trump than a BJ and a bottle of Dom.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

If armed revolution will never happen then I want the second amendment abolished because it's pointless. No, I have to believe that armed revolution will happen if such obvious and disgusting corruption of the system takes place.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

What's interesting is how the Clintons and Donald seem to be behind floating these rumors. Case in point, the Washington Post story from August about Bill's conversation with Trump.

Five unnamed people close to BOTH Bill and Trump claimed they witnessed the conversation and all just happened to go to the Washington Post, in August, about a conversation from May?

I have a very hard time believing that. I think both Bill and Trump sanctioned and planted the story:

Former president Bill Clinton had a private telephone conversation in late spring with Donald Trump at the same time that the billionaire investor and reality-television star was nearing a decision to run for the White House, according to associates of both men.

Four Trump allies and one Clinton associate familiar with the exchange said that Clinton encouraged Trump’s efforts to play a larger role in the Republican Party and offered his own views of the political landscape.

Washington Post

It's been apparent from the beginning that Trump hates and condemns the republican party and I cannot make sense of why he would want to run as a GOP candidate. It's not like he is turned off by the idea of running as an independent, he threatens to all the time.

And he's switched parties seven times in 15 years, so clearly party loyalty is not an issue. He will sabotage his own campaign and the GOP field, too.

Trump's political record suggests he is a plant, provocateur, and a political operative.

(BTW, I think Jesse Ventura is too.)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Wait, think Jesse is a what now? Please explain, since I just made a fairly impassioned post asking him to run for office and I'll feel right silly if he's just a plant.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This is off-topic,but I wonder if Trump is going to have a reverse "Bradley" effect.Whereby,people will say they will "never" vote for Trump and actually do.Just thinking out loud.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Wait, think Jesse is a what now? Please explain, since I just made a fairly impassioned post asking him to run for office and I'll feel right silly if he's just a plant.

Well, first you must know that I have suspected Trump of being a provocateur and operative for years for unrelated reasons. So when he announced he was running I took a look back at his political record.

In 1999 & 2000, Trump joined the Reform Party and floated a run for months. Then Jesse Ventura -- the third highest party leader -- made some incendiary comments in a Playboy interview and the other party leaders were 'forced' to disassociate from him lest he soil the Reform Party values. They asked him to resign, which he did. Here is a snip from an article on that:

Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura stayed true to his word Friday afternoon and severed his ties to the Reform Party's national organization, saying the party's entrenched establishment operates in such a way that growth within its ranks has been stymied since his 1998 election.

Ventura was the so-called 'third party's' highest elected public official. Rumors have persisted for days that he had had enough of his dealings with the national organization, and was intent on walking away.

"I am announcing today that I am disafilliating myself from the Reform Party," Ventura told a clutch of reporters outside the Minnesota statehouse.

Gov. Jesse Ventura said: "I believe the national party is going in the wrong direction, and is becoming what we in Minnesota do not want it to be," he said.

Trump and Ventura were in tight and, as I recall, Trump even floated his name as a possible VP (and Oprah's, again, BTW).

So Trump ditched the party with Ventura, and left it in a shambles:

New York tycoon Donald Trump said Monday he won't run for president because the Reform Party is "SELF-DESTRUCTING" and CAN'T PROVIDE THE SUPPORT A CANDIDATE NEEDS TO WIN. "You could only win the whole thing with a totally unified party," Trump said on NBC's "Today." After months of speculation about a possible candidacy, the colorful and controversial billionaire said he was dissuaded in part by the departure of Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura, who had been an ally of Trump's. He also took a shot at former Republican Pat Buchanan, who is seeking the party's nomination, and his unlikely supporter, leftist activist Lenora Fulani. "THE REFORM PARTY IS A TOTAL MESS," Trump said.

Sounds familiar, eh?

This move left Pat Buchanan as the Reform Party candidate and enthusiasm for the party was sapped. It was a fledgling party and vulnerable. No doubt it had a significant effect on Bush winning Florida by a mere 537 conservative votes.

I think both Trump and Ventura are operatives and they go where they are told to go and espouse the politics they are told to espouse. That's why their records are all over the place. This time, it's the democrats Trump aims to help.

Of course, all of this is just my opinion.

But I've seen Jesse Ventura's show 'Conspiracy Theory,' too, and it can only be described as disinfo and discrediting to anyone who questions the government. With Alex Jones & David Icke guest starring and Oliver Stone's son appearing on it, I have to discount all of them. (I personally think that Oliver Stone's JFK is the biggest pile of JFK assassination propaganda to ever be sanctioned so it's not a leap for me to raise my eyebrow at his son, too.)

edit on 12-12-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

He may be. It seems like a possibility.

If nothing else, he has made the Republican party look ridiculous and repugnant to the majority of the nation with some of the things he has said, and the support it has received.

I don't think the GOP needed Trump to look ridiculous, if Hillary's plan was to plant Trump it would be overkill.... totally exceeding what is necessary.... plus Carson does a pretty good bang up job lol...

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

He may be. It seems like a possibility.

If nothing else, he has made the Republican party look ridiculous and repugnant to the majority of the nation with some of the things he has said, and the support it has received.

I don't think the GOP needed Trump to look ridiculous, if Hillary's plan was to plant Trump it would be overkill.... totally exceeding what is necessary.... plus Carson does a pretty good bang up job lol...

Trump fractured the GOP. He has done some serious damage.

Yes, democrats and progressives have claimed all along the party was ridiculous and repugnant, BUT it wasn't until Trump came along that GOP voters started saying it, too.

One day, a democrat will come along and tell democratic party voters their party is ridiculous and repugnant, too, and give them permission to see & speak the truth. Both parties lead their voters by the noses.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

But... They're both right, aren't they? The GOP is a total mess.

I haven't seen Conspiracy Theory, but I do watch OTG and much of the stuff there is interesting, enlightening, and correct. (In my opinion.) It's interesting that they'd instruct a plant to call the US Fascist and so forth like Jesse has, repeatedly call for Bush and Cheney to be tried for war crimes, and so forth.

Ventura's association with Trump is a bit weird, but eh.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

But... They're both right, aren't they? The GOP is a total mess.

I haven't seen Conspiracy Theory, but I do watch OTG and much of the stuff there is interesting, enlightening, and correct. (In my opinion.) It's interesting that they'd instruct a plant to call the US Fascist and so forth like Jesse has, repeatedly call for Bush and Cheney to be tried for war crimes, and so forth.

Ventura's association with Trump is a bit weird, but eh.

I don't begrudge you your opinion, at all, this is just my opinion, too. I agree, yes, they are both correct, the GOP is broken and miserable.

But, publicly fanning the flames of internal GOP discontent is a whole other thing. Recall how Hillary quickly got on board with Obama after the DNC Rules and Bylaws Committee took 600,000 votes cast in Michigan for her and simply handed them to Obama -- even though he voluntarily removed his name from the ballot. Eight years after democrats decried the involvement of SCOTUS in determining that Bush won by just 537 votes, their own party disenfranchises 600,000 Michigan voters (and other voters, too, who cast votes for 'Undecided.')

There was plenty of damage control to keep the party from fracturing because that is important to winning. And they were successful despite pissing off half the party. Hillary had won the popular vote, and Obama was dragged across the finish line. But most people recall Obama sweeping that election because party leaders gave off the impression that Obama had the full enthusiasm of the party. Hillary rolled over and played her part in 'unifying' the party, too.

But, Trump steps into the GOP and fractures it at the outset of his campaign? That's serious damage and it's not unreasonable to wonder about candidates who fracture their own parties.

Jesse did that, too, to the Reform Party. And per his show Conspiracy Theory, Ventura used CGI to make some woman's eyes look like they turned 'reptilian' to prop up the Reptilian Shapeshifters conspiracy theory. I could never take him seriously based on that alone. If Jesse is telling truths, then I believe they are 'sanctioned' truths and mixed in with a whole lot of diversion, disinfo, and distraction.

edit on 12-12-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logman

OMG we have found a Hillary supporter, I hear that's more uncommon than spotting bigfoot!

Definitely not a supporter and would choose Bernie over any other candidate on either side. Just he has no chance.

He would if the enthusiasm Obama had in 2008 was remotely real and not astroturf.

If it was real, Bernie would be enjoying the same, right now. Instead people are too busy talking about Trump because the Trump campaign is as scripted as Obama's was.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Considering he was a democrat right up until he became a candidate, It would not surprise me. However, his ego may get the best of him and he may actually think he can win. Unfortunately, nobody will be winners with the results of this election including Trump.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
Considering he was a democrat right up until he became a candidate, It would not surprise me. However, his ego may get the best of him and he may actually think he can win. Unfortunately, nobody will be winners with the results of this election including Trump.

He's changed parties seven times in fifteen years but has largely and most recently been a democrat.

I would be inclined to agree that his ego might cause him to actually want to win, but I think he is beholden to something bigger than the DNC. Something that would make him switch parties more often than underwear and would explain why he helped Bush win, in 2000, and is now likely helping democrats win.

I also agree, so much, that the voters will lose in 2016.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
If Slick Willie dreamed this up.

It's friggin brilliant and Hillary deserves it.

I don't think so...But, it would not surprise me in the least.

Is Bill showing everyone one more time. That he is the smartest guy in the room?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Go Trump, not a Clinton supporter. If he dropped out at the last minute, everything he worked for, his name and business would turn into crap. Why would he do that? He wouldn't.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You seem to be the one being played.

Only a fool would put so much time and effort into chasing a delusion, unless they believed it be real.

You are the one who feels compelled to attack Trump and his supporters in any thread with his name in the title.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I have had my suspicions to what the OP is saying.

He is there to act like fascist bat # crazy pig to make the two preferable candidates of the TPTB hillary and bush seem more paletble. Seems its worked to well or they underestimated the stupidity of the voteing public.
edit on 12-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join