It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a democrat secret agent...(BBC).

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Now I know a few people have already said this and after reading this I think they are right.

www.bbc.co.uk...

This has all come about because of Jeb Bushs tweet "Maybe Donald negotiated a deal with his buddy Hillary Clinton,".
Even Republican Congressman Carlos Curbelo of Florida called Mr Trump "a phantom candidate recruited by the left to create this entire political circus.".
Also in the article Conservative commentator Brian Cates is less circumspect.
"Trump didn't jump into this race because of his deep abiding love for America, or his being a Republican or caring about conservatism," he writes. "Trump jumped into this race because BILL CLINTON urged him to."

So does anyone actually think he is not a agent to make sure Hilary Clinton gets in next year?.
Oh and well done BBC didn't expect this.
edit on 12-12-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
Secretly nominated by and working for the opposite party?
You mean he's a sort of American Jeremy Corbyn?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

It's possible. I actually think there's a different explanation. He's a 69-year-old billionaire narcissist who has recently lost his TV show. Running for president lets him stay in the national spotlight while spending very, very little of his own money (at least compared to other candidates). His threats to run as a third party candidate, which would basically hand the election to Hillary, force the Republican establishment to take him seriously and treat him with a certain degree of respect.

And, on top of all that, I think he's found that he's actually speaking to a certain unrepresented and fed-up segment of the population.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
One question If true though.
What does he get when Clinton is president? what has he been promised?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Of course, you are correct in posting this, Monkey King.

Hillary Clinton is your next president, fellow Americans.

It's wrapped up.

People should be flagging the # out of this.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the Jokes forum? People on ATS have been getting more afraid of Trump as his numbers keep growing, reeks of desperation...

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

He might not have been promised anything. I think he's the kind of guy who enjoys talking about how powerful he is and throwing his weight around. Whatever happens, he gets to spend at least the next ~8 months - the Republican convention ends July 21 - getting off on the fact that he can screw over the Republicans, their nomination process, and the White House bid of whomever ends up being their nominee. And, if the past 4 months are any indication, he's going to do it using what is, for him, the equivalent of loose-change-in-the-couch money.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

You do realize this is only going to boost him in the polls right?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
You don't think that the other con artist of the GOP would say or try to lead others to think Trump is a con artist Dem plant just because they are desperate to topple him?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I think he probably started out as a Hilary plant, there to divide the Republican voters. I think the original plan was to garner some support and then split off as an independent, therefore wrecking the GOP vote. But I don't think anyone, including Trump himself, realised how popular he'd become and I would bet now he thinks he actually can be president and screw Hilary. The GOP won't let him be the nominee though so he'll have to run as an independent even though right now it looks like's going to run away with the nod. Hilary has already been selected. She will be the next president, for better or worse. She's establishment through and through but at least she's not a religious nutcase like Rubio or Cruz or a fascist like Trump.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

It's a possibility, considering Trump's daughter is friends with Chelsea Clinton. How do you verbally attack the father of your daughter's friend, unless it's all for show? Kind of awkward if you ask me.

Jeb didn't have a chance in hell to win this coming election. Unless he changed his last name, he was doomed to lose. Too many negatives attached to the Bush's name. The majority can't forgive his brother for putting us into the Middle East mess.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Logman

OMG we have found a Hillary supporter, I hear that's more uncommon than spotting bigfoot!

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Maybe were looking at this the wrong way, maybe he is Gaming the whole country and the world Achievement hunter style...

Achievement IN SOURCING WASHINGTON

• Get elected with out Using much of other Peoples Funding
  • Get Elected with out Using your own principle
  • Get Elected with out being beholden to anyone but the Voters
  • Get bragging rights by beating a friend at her own game.

Maybe he got sick of Bill and Hillary whining about being broke and wants to prove a point that it can be done with out Massive expenditure of cash. After all he has played the game from the Power Broker side, maybe it is about wanting to play from the other side for a bit.

Do I really want this Zaphod Beeblebrox want to be as President, Not Really, but then the Office of the Prez is just a rubber stamp for congress. An actor who deflects people from the Real power with finely tuned outrage......... Oh lord Trump fits that definition... Yuck.

CoBaZ

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This is pretty much what I've been thinking all along. Both have lots of connections to New York.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Secretly nominated by and working for the opposite party?
You mean he's a sort of American Jeremy Corbyn?

Ewww...I am suddenly overwhelmed by an irrational urge to go wash my hands.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jheated5
Shouldn't this be in the Jokes forum? People on ATS have been getting more afraid of Trump as his numbers keep growing, reeks of desperation...

The only emotion I feel about this entire Trump business is sadness. It's sad that so many people lack the basic though process' needed to understand Trump is the tool being used to play all of you like fools.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Nothing new. I've been saying this for months now. When the BBC says it everyone listens. When I say it, people dismiss me as a nutter. Whatever...........see the results for yourselves.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: jheated5

The only emotion I feel about this entire Trump business is sadness. It's sad that so many people lack the basic though process' needed to understand Trump is the tool being used to play all of you like fools.

Aww yes because your side of the party line isn't playing any of you or their voter base as fools smh.... You act like we care...

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Maybe (due to inflation) he learned the price of bribing politicians was on the rise, and decided to cut out the middle man.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

He may be. It seems like a possibility.

If nothing else, he has made the Republican party look ridiculous and repugnant to the majority of the nation with some of the things he has said, and the support it has received.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join