It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black woman files a false report against a Police Officer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
So, you say BLM has nothing to do with it, yet you try an tie these to together; or at least by mentioning it, give credence to your own bias and attempt to have others see it that way as well.

Here, try this. Today, if you head outdoors, I want you to count all the blue cars you saw. Then tomorrow, tell me how many red ones you seen.

ETA: Remember though, your just looking for blue cars, not red ones.

edit on 12-12-2015 by Daedal because: edit

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

This has been going on for years.

It has happened to me twice.

On one occasion, video, along with several independent parties on scene, verified that I was telling the truth.

The second false complaint against me was comical.

I was mentoring a high school student who was extremely intelligent but hooked on drugs.

I called his mother just to let her know that I wanted to help her son as a team. Apparently she didn't like that so she called my supervisor and said that I told her she was a bad mother and made fun of her for having tattoos.

The funny things were,

1. I never physically met her and had no clue she had tattoos. I had only talked to her on the phone.

2. I have two half sleeve tattoos on both arms and my right leg is tattooed from the knee down. I love tattoos of all types. If anything her tattoos would have been a great ice breaker for us.

Obviously not all complaints against police officers are false. That said, not every one is true either.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join