It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Density and Low Density Human Beings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DeepThoughtCriminal

That was frickin hilarious thanks for that.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Environment does count some, healthier diet and more exercise is going to help. Other half is still genetics though.

en.wikipedia.org...

Some humans have the equivalent trait as the "bully" whippets mentioned in that article. They don't necessarily appear bulked out like those dogs but they also don't have to work out extra or anything, they're just much stronger than average. Maybe OP is one of them?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pauljs75

Perhaps it is adaptation to workload.

I was shopping at Atwoods the other day and had a 40lb bag of seed on my shoulder in the checkout line when a text message came in. I lowered the bag to the floor and started reading the message. The line moved forward and I moved the bag on the floor forward with my little finger while I continued texting with the rest of my hand. I thought little of it at the time but when I did it a second time the cashier noticed it and it made me realize that I was lifting this 40lb bag of seed using my pinky while texting with the rest of my hand. My other arm is injured so I have adapted to doing everything with the one hand. Until my damaged arm is repaired I am learning how to manage with one arm on many common tasks. Being stronger overall than most is very advantageous when seriously injured.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join